"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Anyone go on cruises to pick up on chicks?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,700
Reaction score
5,130
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/03/travel/cruises-are-awesome.html

I should say that my only experience on a cruise was in as a large high school group (all-boy's school ), and since there was no accompanying all-girl's school cohort :mad:, it was amongst the hardest pickup environment I think I've ever encountered - although there was some cougar action for those who were mature enough to go for that. :eek: I suppose it was OK, but there was something about the confinement that did not feel so good; maybe if I had had a room where the toilet was not directly under the showerhead, it would have been better. :eek::eek:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I didn't go on a cruise to pick up chicks but while I was on one I had a pretty torrid 4 days of sex after meeting a hottie halfway thru the cruise in the lounge one night...

We must have banged at least 30 times in those 4 days...literally all night and sometimes we didn't even get off the ship to go out for more than an hour...

Alas she lived in California and I in Ohio at the time so we both knew nothing would come out of it...but sometimes that makes for the hottest sex where both people are all in and anything goes.
 

machoMax

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
152
Reaction score
28
Similar experience here like "marmel75" said... :) I was on a cruiser, installed 5-6 most popular hookup apps, all are free anyway, and then started to "research" does any girl on cruiser have some of those apps installed. After day one, I found a chick on the app, we meet a few hours later and those few days sex was mindblowing :)

I think that cruising like summer vacations are the best places to get laid fast. Because everybody is there to have some fun.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

machoMax

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
152
Reaction score
28
Now I found this thread so wanted to ask, did you went to cruising and if you are how it was, "MatureDJ"? :)
 
Top