Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else missing the OG Roosh V forum?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of left the game before all the Roosh stuff kicked in. I was married by then etc.
I wonder where he took the game from where Ross/DavidD/Mystery and Neil Strauss took it?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Roosh forum helped me through a big breakup. I was confused as to why women can be cruel and why being nice did not help make people real friends, man and women. I've come a long way since then. I have a much better network of people and am overall happier cause I found my manhood. That forum really helped me. Roosh didn't make that forum what it was. The users did.

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
That forum greatly improved my life. I was an afc always putting women on a pedestal and going through mini depressions every time I got rejected until I stumbled upon rvf. It was an incredible community of men helping each other deal with women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh's books and Roosh's forum helped me.

dueler-x

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also lurked a lot Everything Else on Roosh V forum. This forum has been the only replacement I have found.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also lurked a lot Everything Else on Roosh V forum. This forum has been the only replacement I have found.
I think many ex-Roosh V Forum lurkers/participants made their way to SoSuave after Roosh's Christianity conversion/banning seduction talk in 2019.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh's forum was the biggest differentiator compared to other game forums in that it talked about different cities and the women in them. It also told you what cities were good for meeting women and which ones sucked. You could talk about different cultures of women and it accepted the fact that your results could vary a lot based on what city or country you were in. No other PUAs were admitting this. Roosh and his forum taught me the importance of different cultures and locations when it came to game.

His hit piece on Toronto was truly one of the best ever in the history of game. I had interacted with so many Canadians at the time, especially the women, and had no idea WTF was going on and why they were so odd. It was because of Roosh and the community that I quickly learned what was up. It was always good to talk to dudes about what is up with a certain city and why women are how they are there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His hit piece on Toronto was truly one of the best ever in the history of game. I had interacted with so many Canadians at the time, especially the women, and had no idea WTF was going on and why they were so odd. It was because of Roosh and the community that I quickly learned what was up. It was always good to talk to dudes about what is up with a certain city and why women are how they are there.
That piece might have had staying power because Toronto has had a bad reputation in the Manosphere for a long time. It is possible that Toronto had a bad reputation prior to Roosh's hit piece.

Roosh's forum was the biggest differentiator compared to other game forums in that it talked about different cities and the women in them. It also told you what cities were good for meeting women and which ones sucked. You could talk about different cultures of women and it accepted the fact that your results could vary a lot based on what city or country you were in. No other PUAs were admitting this. Roosh and his forum taught me the importance of different cultures and locations when it came to game.
Roosh was a traveler and had both blog posts and books on locales for sex. He had books like "Bang Iceland" and "Bang Ukraine". He traveled to both Eastern Europe and South America.

You and I have started city profile threads on SoSuave about Dallas, Phoenix, Miami, Atlanta, and New York City.