Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else missing the OG Roosh V forum?

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I miss the original Roosh V forum. His current forum is cool too, I love the direction of having a family and settling down he promotes, but man the old forum used to be cool to read. Real boss ass dudes on there.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the OG roosh v forum from the 2010s was the greatest thing since sliced bread when it came to the game. Them boys over there were some clackers. The Genoveses. The online ivy league of bonafide players. Senior members would literally trade blows off some god tier wisdom jewels and you would pick up the gems from the fallout. Sosuave was also a factor in its own element back in the day but the roosh v forum was in rare form.
I actually have some screenshots on my old azz phone of some posts/threads of that era and I still read them till this day. I was in my early 20s just soaking up game from the forum while cookin up that red pill in the lab

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, Roosh. What a blast from the past.

His books are great to this day

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The RooshV forum was cool esp the Everything else section. I did meet Roosh one time when he came to UK in 2015.

But I think there was too much energy there that was unsustainable and tbh a lot of posturing. I remember a poster The G-Manifesto who was highly rated dunno what happened to him. At the end of the day all those players are down and out that energy could not be maintained and probably there was more posturing than substance.

Well, I consider Tate to be going through the same demonisaiton by the mainstream that Roosh went through, only 10 years later. This is why I dont rate Tate he aint saying anything new and if really knew the Manosphere he would of learnt frmo Roosh. I remember when Roosh was banned from some countries just like Tate being imprisoned now. The way BBC is dealing with Tate is exactly the same attitude they used on Roosh.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always got a bit of a robot vibe from Roosh but the forum was the bomb. Was bummed to see the game section removed.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the OG roosh v forum from the 2010s was the greatest thing since sliced bread when it came to the game. Them boys over there were some clackers. The Genoveses. The online ivy league of bonafide players. Senior members would literally trade blows off some god tier wisdom jewels and you would pick up the gems from the fallout. Sosuave was also a factor in its own element back in the day but the roosh v forum was in rare form.
I actually have some screenshots on my old azz phone of some posts/threads of that era and I still read them till this day. I was in my early 20s just soaking up game from the forum while cookin up that red pill in the lab
Yup. Sadly I joined in 2017 so I didn't get to see much of it in the glory days. Nothing else has come close since then, not sure if anything will, traditional message boards are dying in favor of shallow, pointless, adhd Discord/chat channels.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His forum was mostly contributed to by all the users there. When he got rid of them all for "hate speech" he destroyed his forum that day. I was one of the users that got banned for calling him out or breaking one of his new rules. If you go there now, you will see tons of casualties of banned users who use to be killers of advice. The archive still exist, so there's still wisdom to go through. I don't try to connect my account there to here. I just continue to thrive through time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a member of the new forum and its good its brought up here as I haven't logged on there in a while. The old forum was obsolete because he was walking in darkness, but he has found the light and has put together a proper forum that is an upgrade from the old one. It has just got better and better over time.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The RooshV forum was cool esp the Everything else section. I did meet Roosh one time when he came to UK in 2015.

But I think there was too much energy there that was unsustainable and tbh a lot of posturing. I remember a poster The G-Manifesto who was highly rated dunno what happened to him. At the end of the day all those players are down and out that energy could not be maintained and probably there was more posturing than substance.

Well, I consider Tate to be going through the same demonisaiton by the mainstream that Roosh went through, only 10 years later. This is why I dont rate Tate he aint saying anything new and if really knew the Manosphere he would of learnt frmo Roosh. I remember when Roosh was banned from some countries just like Tate being imprisoned now. The way BBC is dealing with Tate is exactly the same attitude they used on Roosh.
G-Manifesto was the biggest poser ever lmfaoooo

Some dude who claimed to be the 'italian James Bond" and his blog was cringe. NO clue why people bought into that troll

I do think there were some slayers there, one of my buddies posted now and then and he slayed beause of Roosh's huge SA thread. This was when you could run that "Salt Game". In 2023 Good luck trying that (plus it's bottom of the barrell)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Sadly I joined in 2017 so I didn't get to see much of it in the glory days. Nothing else has come close since then, not sure if anything will, traditional message boards are dying in favor of shallow, pointless, adhd Discord/chat channels.
Forums (this one included) use to be a gold mine and still are if you read the arhivces. I remember Sosauve in 2008/2009 you had guys who went out and posted receipts(pictures, videos etc) in their Field reports. You had guys who wanted to learn and do well, yes you always had your trolls and oddball posting however fast forwad in 2023 and now you have incels masquarding as Red pill posting advice when they are not qulalifed

Discords and reddits are corny talking about Game. You had sosuave, RSD Nation forum (goldmine from2008-2013) and roosh's forum now the only forum left is this one. sad

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like someone archived all the old posts on a completely different website:

From 2008 to 2019, Rooshvforum.com has been a phenomenal encyclopedia about game & travel.
Sadly, it has been lost after roosh decided to delete most of the content, due to seeing it as sinful, after his christian conversion.

After finding a barely usable, but precious 100 GB copy of the forum, made on the 24th may 2019, I decided to work on it:
  • Converting the warc format to an easily readable html one
  • Coding python scripts to parse over 85,000 files to recover data about more than 13,000 users, 45,000 threads, and almost 2 millions of posts
  • Merging lost posts from the 2015 archive into the 2019 archive”

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What made that forum great was the great advice from great users. Not only about dating but about life in general (work, family, friends, travel, dressing, lifestyle, hobbies, etc).

It was like Google but better.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I met some of the OG PUA's in my early days of clubbing/nightlife when they were troopin in Chicago.. They mostly hit up the bars/clubs in the West Loop. Got to meet Owen something.. forgot his name.. Him and Julien Blanc.. I've met Mystery before as well. I used to think all those PUA's were super corny back in the day.. But I'm pretty sure they've prob got more bodies than I do lol.. Imean these guys sacrifice alot to be who they are.. I f-ed up my reputations in a few circles before, but these guys, their reputation has been tarnished on like a global scale some of them..

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I enjoyed it back around 2010 until its demise into the ridiculous takedown. One thing I always thought was a detractor to the forum was the extreme xenophobia. As long as you could maneuver your way around it there was a lot of valuable insight.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There were lots of guys that turned out to be bullchitters too like Gmanifesto and some other "famous" guy who claimed he gang-banged 5 girls one night in south dakota. But out of all the forums, roosh had the most legit players. I met a couple who i confirmed back when I was down with meeting ppl.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were lots of guys that turned out to be bullchitters too like Gmanifesto and some other "famous" guy who claimed he gang-banged 5 girls one night in south dakota. But out of all the forums, roosh had the most legit players. I met a couple who i confirmed back when I was down with meeting ppl.
How did they find out the guy with the 5 girls was lying? I remember him forgot his name but yeah there was a lot of cap on the forum too LOOL