Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Point In Calling Out Late Replies

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
View attachment 4652

The best way to go about this is just moving on and delete her phone number. If she ever asks why she hasnt heard from you, you let her know that you felt like she wasnt really interested in you. let her actions speak, not what she says.
No...NEVER make it about her. Because if it's about her then she knows she still has you. Always be vague and admit nothing. Just be like "oh it has? I haven't even noticed..." and make her seem weird for keeping track of when the last time you messaged her was

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...NEVER make it about her. Because if it's about her then she knows she still has you. Always be vague and admit nothing. Just be like "oh it has? I haven't even noticed..." and make her seem weird for keeping track of when the last time you messaged her was
What I was saying was just to simply move on from this girl who is clearly showing low interest. He should stop wasting his time and move on to Women who do want to interact with him.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What I was saying was just to simply move on from this girl who is clearly showing low interest. He should stop wasting his time and move on to Women who do want to interact with him.
I agree with this 100%. But OP clearly doesn't have many or possibly any other options hence his focus on this one.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this 100%. But OP clearly doesn't have many or possibly any other options hence his focus on this one.
Well OP better wake his ass up or else this is what's going on behind the scenes... 71228683_m.jpg

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO! The time you described is normal. Take the same amount of time or more to reply. If you call her out, she will believe you care about her. Relax, take a walk, go to the gym. For the sake of god, lack your stupid phone in the car and leave it there until you finish class or work.
Thanks, I agree with all but I don't think the time is normal.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. You can't call it out. Never call something out that wouldn't be considered truly disrespectful. Even then you should just leave right away and be willing to never talk to her again. Calling something out takes the natural flow of our behavior away. Have you ever watched cats grooming themselves? It's a fluent behavior that only occurs if the cat is relaxed and feels safe. When a loud noise occurs (e.g. sneezing) the cat immediately stops the act and only starts after feeling safe again. Probably not in your presence, since you can't be trusted anymore.

Also, don't do that sh*t on purpose after reading this. No cats should be harmed.
Alright. Thanks
I won't harm any cat lol

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never call someone out for something like this. I agree with @HyenaPrince and @Murkserious completely. You cannot know what she has going on and you WILL appear insecure.

Go about your business and do other stuff. Quit being obsessed. That's your bigger issue.
I now see there's no point in calling anyone out. Do I come off as obsessed? I don't think I am

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a crap when and if she replies to you. A guy that is actually busy does not have time to worry about crap like this. She responds you invite her out, she either accepts or you keep it moving. If she does not respond you still keep it moving and find another girl you want to ask out.

All this crap about text game is nonsense, a high value male does not have time for it.
makes a lot of sense
Call them out for what? Dude find something to do.
I now see there's no point in doing that

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No just move your emotional energy to a different focus.
Work on your self awareness kid. Men who get caught up in this need a stronger view of their own state.

Recognize the patterns and take the focus to a hobby, your hands your feet. Something physical.
A thousand tims the forum says liw interest. Thats true but out of your control.
Focus on what is in your own frame.
Thanks, I will focus more on myself and my interests

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling out women for stuff like this is a waste of time.

Anytime you are think about taking ANY action, stop and ask what you are hoping to achieve. Then ask yourself HONESTLY, if what you might do will get you there. Figure out what you want, and your actions should move you to your goals.

In this case... the OP says he wants to move on to the next one... GREAT! Then texting her one more time is just a wasted action... However, if it makes him feel better to send her a fvck off text message before moving on.. well... it's not really going to hurt, but it is burning the bridge. Understand that what ever you text a chick, is going to be passed around to all her friends and they will cackle like hens talking about what a butt hurt little b1tch you are... thus re-enforcing her decision to ignore you.
Seems like a vicious cycle in a way.
I have no plans on calling her out again. I've seen there's no point in doing that

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's still responding to you, that's all that matters. Patience young grasshopper

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 4652

The best way to go about this is just moving on and delete her phone number. If she ever asks why she hasnt heard from you, you let her know that you felt like she wasnt really interested in you. let her actions speak, not what she says.
I like this graph, looks like a demand curve. Yeah, I'll just let her be

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wanted you, you'd know, dude.
Low interest-> next.
Your ego is messing you up and making you think you care about her. In truth, what you need is a girl that's interested in YOU.
Does ego ever bring something good?