Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Point In Calling Out Late Replies

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of calling out a girl for her late replies but how can I do that without coming off as butt hurt or angry.

I know late replies is often an indication of low interest but I don't think that's the case here. She seems interested in person. I have caught her stealing glances a few times in class

I just feel disrespected that she replies hours late, at times a few days(the text receipt showing delivered). I don't want to play the wait as long to reply as it removes the essence of wanting to speak to someone

I know nexting her is best but is there any point in calling her out.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lost cause but see if you can up your texting game next time if you feel it needs improvement. If you're texting the same thing as every other guy and not really capturing her emotions a certain way, you're just going to be lost in her sea of guys...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best strategy for you is to do nothing or wait 2-3x longer and message her back, "Hey, sorry, been super busy. Conquering the world is a full time job you know."

On OLD, I've asked women out for a certain day, giving at least 3-4 days notice, and sometimes they reply the day of or day before saying "So sorry, just saw this." Either I'll reply by saying, "Ok, I've made other plans. Maybe another time" and never contact them again or just not reply at all.

Being a flake is a deal breaker for me and women have their phone glued to their hand these days. Never afraid to cut my losses and move on.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never call it out, ever. I wouldn't call it a complete lost cause though, sometimes women are legit busy, not feeling sexy etc - I've had girls response time fluctuate before. I myself go through cycles where I have no desire to contact anyone outside of work - friends, family, women

I can only assume girls feel the same.

There are no set rules (took me a while to learn this)

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never call it out, ever. I wouldn't call it a complete lost cause though, sometimes women are legit busy, not feeling sexy etc - I've had girls response time fluctuate before. I myself go through cycles where I have no desire to contact anyone outside of work - friends, family, women

Women have a series of emotions fluctuating inside their heads. If you catch them in a stormy time, you're probably going to end up unlucky. Try again a couple of days later and she'll be a whole nother person. But if there is literally no attraction on her part, you won't be able to change that by simply waiting and trying again at a later point in time.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's low interest. Women don't operate in scarcity. she can be very physically attracted to you in class but also be very physically attracted to five other guys that she's texting and dating.
So you engage her only physically or let her go?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lost cause but see if you can up your texting game next time if you feel it needs improvement. If you're texting the same thing as every other guy and not really capturing her emotions a certain way, you're just going to be lost in her sea of guys...
I think my texting has been good lately. I'll try to up it but that's even difficult because replies are late. Slow replies make me lose interest so it could be a lost cause as you have said

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best strategy for you is to do nothing or wait 2-3x longer and message her back, "Hey, sorry, been super busy. Conquering the world is a full time job you know."

On OLD, I've asked women out for a certain day, giving at least 3-4 days notice, and sometimes they reply the day of or day before saying "So sorry, just saw this." Either I'll reply by saying, "Ok, I've made other plans. Maybe another time" and never contact them again or just not reply at all.

Being a flake is a deal breaker for me and women have their phone glued to their hand these days. Never afraid to cut my losses and move on.
I think I like this. I'll give it a try. If it doesn't help matters, I cut my losses and move on. Thanks

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Glad that I asked before doing that. I'll just give it time and see what happens

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of calling out a girl for her late replies but how can I do that without coming off as butt hurt or angry.

I know late replies is often an indication of low interest but I don't think that's the case here. She seems interested in person. I have caught her stealing glances a few times in class

I just feel disrespected that she replies hours late, at times a few days(the text receipt showing delivered). I don't want to play the wait as long to reply as it removes the essence of wanting to speak to someone

I know nexting her is best but is there any point in calling her out.
NO! The time you described is normal. Take the same amount of time or more to reply. If you call her out, she will believe you care about her. Relax, take a walk, go to the gym. For the sake of god, lack your stupid phone in the car and leave it there until you finish class or work.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want good vibrations not bad drama. Do it in a skilled way.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a crap when and if she replies to you. A guy that is actually busy does not have time to worry about crap like this. She responds you invite her out, she either accepts or you keep it moving. If she does not respond you still keep it moving and find another girl you want to ask out.

All this crap about text game is nonsense, a high value male does not have time for it.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cos calling her out is butt hurt, right?
Yeah. You can't call it out. Never call something out that wouldn't be considered truly disrespectful. Even then you should just leave right away and be willing to never talk to her again. Calling something out takes the natural flow of our behavior away. Have you ever watched cats grooming themselves? It's a fluent behavior that only occurs if the cat is relaxed and feels safe. When a loud noise occurs (e.g. sneezing) the cat immediately stops the act and only starts after feeling safe again. Probably not in your presence, since you can't be trusted anymore.

Also, don't do that sh*t on purpose after reading this. No cats should be harmed.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling out women for stuff like this is a waste of time.

Anytime you are think about taking ANY action, stop and ask what you are hoping to achieve. Then ask yourself HONESTLY, if what you might do will get you there. Figure out what you want, and your actions should move you to your goals.

In this case... the OP says he wants to move on to the next one... GREAT! Then texting her one more time is just a wasted action... However, if it makes him feel better to send her a fvck off text message before moving on.. well... it's not really going to hurt, but it is burning the bridge. Understand that what ever you text a chick, is going to be passed around to all her friends and they will cackle like hens talking about what a butt hurt little b1tch you are... thus re-enforcing her decision to ignore you.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8-28-2020 10-36-39 AM.jpg

The best way to go about this is just moving on and delete her phone number. If she ever asks why she hasnt heard from you, you let her know that you felt like she wasnt really interested in you. let her actions speak, not what she says.