"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Any Point In Calling Out Late Replies

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
View attachment 4652

The best way to go about this is just moving on and delete her phone number. If she ever asks why she hasnt heard from you, you let her know that you felt like she wasnt really interested in you. let her actions speak, not what she says.
No...NEVER make it about her. Because if it's about her then she knows she still has you. Always be vague and admit nothing. Just be like "oh it has? I haven't even noticed..." and make her seem weird for keeping track of when the last time you messaged her was
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
No...NEVER make it about her. Because if it's about her then she knows she still has you. Always be vague and admit nothing. Just be like "oh it has? I haven't even noticed..." and make her seem weird for keeping track of when the last time you messaged her was
What I was saying was just to simply move on from this girl who is clearly showing low interest. He should stop wasting his time and move on to Women who do want to interact with him.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
What I was saying was just to simply move on from this girl who is clearly showing low interest. He should stop wasting his time and move on to Women who do want to interact with him.
I agree with this 100%. But OP clearly doesn't have many or possibly any other options hence his focus on this one.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I agree with this 100%. But OP clearly doesn't have many or possibly any other options hence his focus on this one.
Well OP better wake his ass up or else this is what's going on behind the scenes... 71228683_m.jpg
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
NO! The time you described is normal. Take the same amount of time or more to reply. If you call her out, she will believe you care about her. Relax, take a walk, go to the gym. For the sake of god, lack your stupid phone in the car and leave it there until you finish class or work.
Thanks, I agree with all but I don't think the time is normal.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Yeah. You can't call it out. Never call something out that wouldn't be considered truly disrespectful. Even then you should just leave right away and be willing to never talk to her again. Calling something out takes the natural flow of our behavior away. Have you ever watched cats grooming themselves? It's a fluent behavior that only occurs if the cat is relaxed and feels safe. When a loud noise occurs (e.g. sneezing) the cat immediately stops the act and only starts after feeling safe again. Probably not in your presence, since you can't be trusted anymore.

Also, don't do that sh*t on purpose after reading this. No cats should be harmed.
Alright. Thanks
I won't harm any cat lol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Never call someone out for something like this. I agree with @HyenaPrince and @Murkserious completely. You cannot know what she has going on and you WILL appear insecure.

Go about your business and do other stuff. Quit being obsessed. That's your bigger issue.
I now see there's no point in calling anyone out. Do I come off as obsessed? I don't think I am
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Who gives a crap when and if she replies to you. A guy that is actually busy does not have time to worry about crap like this. She responds you invite her out, she either accepts or you keep it moving. If she does not respond you still keep it moving and find another girl you want to ask out.

All this crap about text game is nonsense, a high value male does not have time for it.
makes a lot of sense
Call them out for what? Dude find something to do.
I now see there's no point in doing that
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
No just move your emotional energy to a different focus.
Work on your self awareness kid. Men who get caught up in this need a stronger view of their own state.

Recognize the patterns and take the focus to a hobby, your hands your feet. Something physical.
A thousand tims the forum says liw interest. Thats true but out of your control.
Focus on what is in your own frame.
Thanks, I will focus more on myself and my interests
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Calling out women for stuff like this is a waste of time.

Anytime you are think about taking ANY action, stop and ask what you are hoping to achieve. Then ask yourself HONESTLY, if what you might do will get you there. Figure out what you want, and your actions should move you to your goals.

In this case... the OP says he wants to move on to the next one... GREAT! Then texting her one more time is just a wasted action... However, if it makes him feel better to send her a fvck off text message before moving on.. well... it's not really going to hurt, but it is burning the bridge. Understand that what ever you text a chick, is going to be passed around to all her friends and they will cackle like hens talking about what a butt hurt little b1tch you are... thus re-enforcing her decision to ignore you.
Seems like a vicious cycle in a way.
I have no plans on calling her out again. I've seen there's no point in doing that
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
She's still responding to you, that's all that matters. Patience young grasshopper
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
View attachment 4652

The best way to go about this is just moving on and delete her phone number. If she ever asks why she hasnt heard from you, you let her know that you felt like she wasnt really interested in you. let her actions speak, not what she says.
I like this graph, looks like a demand curve. Yeah, I'll just let her be
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
If she wanted you, you'd know, dude.
Low interest-> next.
Your ego is messing you up and making you think you care about her. In truth, what you need is a girl that's interested in YOU.
Does ego ever bring something good?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top