"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Any married Djs or those in LTRs, what's your opinion on using hookers?

peeps

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
14
This is primarily to supplement the coolidge effect

I have a girl I've been seeing for 2 months, she's great, cooks for me, has great sex also has a nice ass but no tits. They're only A cups and they're lovely but I am an ass and tits guy.

I'm wondering about this as I see a future with her. I don't want to **** anyone else, but the prospect of never holding decent sized tits in my hands again is troubling. I could probably convince her to get a boob job at some point.

I am wondering about going to see hookers purely to play with their tits for an hour then leave. As I said I don't want to have sex with them, only play with their breasts. My girl she's tiny, very thin, but a lovely ass and gives head like a demon. The only thing is the tits....

Any married/LTR guys do this?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
The only hookers i acquired are escort,the elite ones. I have a friend who is macro and he put me up with two of his girls, also I didn't pay for sh1t. Other than that, I would never pay 20 euros to fvck some gypsy tramp by the road.
 

peeps

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
14
The only hookers i acquired are escort,the elite ones. I have a friend who is macro and he put me up with two of his girls, also I didn't pay for sh1t. Other than that, I would never pay 20 euros to fvck some gypsy tramp by the road.
Yeah neither would I, I am in it for the tits. It just raises a further question, can one supplement sex and needs from hookers while maintaining a good relationship?
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Yeah neither would I, I am in it for the tits. It just raises a further question, can one supplement sex and needs from hookers while maintaining a good relationship?
If you can keep up the momentum with your wife/gf and see *****z regularly, then go for it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
Yeah neither would I, I am in it for the tits. It just raises a further question, can one supplement sex and needs from hookers while maintaining a good relationship?
Not really. It means she doesn't satisfy you and any relationship based on cheating and dishonesty is not a good / healthy relationship.

I understand what you mean though. When I broke up with my ex-gf (not for any physical reason), I saw another ex that had large tits (back in Dec 2012, so it's not recent and far into the past), and I remembered sucking her breasts and it felt like this was what I was missing from the other ex-gf. She had like B/C sized, while my ex may have had E/F sized, and more breasts means she felt more like a "real woman" than the other ex-gf. That normally is with thick women. I never felt such a sense of relief more than dealing with a huge titted woman after a relationship with a smaller titted woman.

That being said, it's dealing with women I know, or exes, not hookers. I don't know how this board can encourage a principle where you are paying women since it frowns on simp beta-provider behaviour and you are supposed to use your natural masculine appeal in order to attract women, not pay them to over-look that and look at your wallet instead.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Not really. It means she doesn't satisfy you and any relationship based on cheating and dishonesty is not a good / healthy relationship.

I understand what you mean though. When I broke up with my ex-gf (not for any physical reason), I saw another ex that had large tits (back in Dec 2012, so it's not recent and far into the past), and I remembered sucking her breasts and it felt like this was what I was missing from the other ex-gf. She had like B/C sized, while my ex may have had E/F sized, and more breasts means she felt more like a "real woman" than the other ex-gf. That normally is with thick women. I never felt such a sense of relief more than dealing with a huge titted woman after a relationship with a smaller titted woman.

That being said, it's dealing with women I know, or exes, not hookers. I don't know how this board can encourage a principle where you are paying women since it frowns on simp beta-provider behaviour and you are supposed to use your natural masculine appeal in order to attract women, not pay them to over-look that and look at your wallet instead.
Most men who haven't adjusted to our cultural changes and even then are "beta providers". Some men have enough excess where they think it isn't a big deal. But if she's only around for the money or clout or attention....
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
It just raises a further question, can one supplement sex and needs from hookers while maintaining a good relationship?
Although I'm not qualified to speak about interactions with hookers, I did cheat on a girl once (and both pertain to breaking a commitment). I think that your question/outcome will depend on your individual's mindset.

Speaking personally, the night I cheated, it felt like a victory (I slept with my girlfriends best friend - that was the high school cheerleader type) . After sobering up the next day, I probably hated myself more than any other time in my life. This wasn't about potentially losing my girlfriend. It was about compromising the values/morals that had previously defined my being (my self-worth is defined by the personal standards - to which I adhere) .

On the other-hand, I've had friends that have cheated on their wives and it doesn't appear to have compromised their well-being or their relationship. Again, I think it's more about the mindset of the individual than anything else.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
It just raises a further question, can one supplement sex and needs from hookers while maintaining a good relationship?
This has happened through history of time and ever since I got married and started hanging around married couples, and looking into others, I realize this is very common. It's even accepted or tolerated more so in other countries like France.

If you are already in a good relationship, "just" having sex will not affect it too much. If you are having sex for other reasons where something is clearly lacking then the relationship would've eventually been doomed regardless if outside sex was involved or not through other means.

Everyone has to decide for themselves though based on their situation and morals. No right or wrong answers.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This has happened through history of time and ever since I got married and started hanging around married couples, and looking into others, I realize this is very common. It's even accepted or tolerated more so in other countries like France.

If you are already in a good relationship, "just" having sex will not affect it too much. If you are having sex for other reasons where something is clearly lacking then the relationship would've eventually been doomed regardless if outside sex was involved or not through other means.

Everyone has to decide for themselves though based on their situation and morals. No right or wrong answers.
Yes, if you needed "all that" from outside the relationship then it was going to sink you without the outside assistance...
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I personally don't get turned on by escorts/hookers. I feel like im bribing them to get sexual with me. Nothing wrong with that overall but personally, not my thing although I have done it once. If anyone remembers backpage.

Anyway to the point, it seems OP is feeling the same thing many other Men feel. A variety in Women. My current GF is almost 5' 9" with C cups. One of my ex plates who was 5' 7" had the most beautiful pink E cups. I do miss those lol
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I personally don't get turned on by escorts/hookers. I feel like im bribing them to get sexual with me. Nothing wrong with that overall but personally, not my thing although I have done it once. If anyone remembers backpage.

Anyway to the point, it seems OP is feeling the same thing many other Men feel. A variety in Women. My current GF is almost 5' 9" with C cups. One of my ex plates who was 5' 7" had the most beautiful pink E cups. I do miss those lol
Milk. Not sure I've seen "E" on anything other than a fat person.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Milk. Not sure I've seen "E" on anything other than a fat person.
She was pretty slim. That's what made them look so pronounced. I saw a picture of her mother and she had huge T!ts, so i see where she got those. They were fun to play with and suck on.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She was pretty slim. That's what made them look so pronounced. I saw a picture of her mother and she had huge T!ts, so i see where she got those. They were fun to play with and suck on.
I can only imagine.. A woman that causes that "infant" feeling in a man due to her huge sexuality and femininity with the big boobs causes a huge natural testosterone spike, which causes larger hanging flaccids, larger erections, bigger balls and higher test all natural... I'm sure big "pink" boob "momma" did the same thing to you.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
EVERY guy should at some point get with a big boob girl to titty fvck. Something that should be on everyone's checklist. LOL
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
I personally don't get turned on by escorts/hookers. I feel like im bribing them to get sexual with me. Nothing wrong with that overall but personally, not my thing although I have done it once. If anyone remembers backpage.

Anyway to the point, it seems OP is feeling the same thing many other Men feel. A variety in Women. My current GF is almost 5' 9" with C cups. One of my ex plates who was 5' 7" had the most beautiful pink E cups. I do miss those lol
That is interesting. I did it once in the distant past too and used backpage on my smartphone (even that was new back then) and never did that again. Unfortunately, I still get very turned on by them on mental fantasy of their pictures. I don't look at hardcore porn or any of that stuff but I just like their pictures, and reading their ads. It is to a point that I stopped doing this because I worried this thing would wreck my soul and testimony not because of any personal epiphany or realization it's not for me, which, like you, is what I had hoped for. I can't on a mental fantasy level believe I'm not bribing them, it doesn't click that way. It's more like I'm renting her just like renting a movie or renting a car, or its easy to spend imaginary money on an imaginary encounter, etc... after all, how can you bribe someone that's not even real if you are imagining the whole thing up? Even on the actual run when I visited an escort, I didn't feel like I bribed her. I forgot money was involved the minute her clothes came off and just saw *woman* - attack now.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
This is primarily to supplement the coolidge effect

I have a girl I've been seeing for 2 months, she's great, cooks for me, has great sex also has a nice ass but no tits. They're only A cups and they're lovely but I am an ass and tits guy.

I'm wondering about this as I see a future with her. I don't want to **** anyone else, but the prospect of never holding decent sized tits in my hands again is troubling. I could probably convince her to get a boob job at some point.

I am wondering about going to see hookers purely to play with their tits for an hour then leave. As I said I don't want to have sex with them, only play with their breasts. My girl she's tiny, very thin, but a lovely ass and gives head like a demon. The only thing is the tits....

Any married/LTR guys do this?
Uh, no. If you are going to do it why would you pay when what you want could easily be gotten for free on OLD?
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Uh, no. If you are going to do it why would you pay when what you want could easily be gotten for free on OLD?
It seems like you expect everyones experience to be like yours but in reality, some guys aren't as lucky as you or in the same position.
Guys that pay are usually low smv, lazy, non game aware, rich, wants convenience, married and discretion, etc. Any number of those reasons.

Remember guys, when you pay for a hooker/escort, you're paying her to leave after sex amongst other things.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top