Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any ideas?(cant understand woman's modus operandi)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
26 year old pics? No
Unless the 56 is a typo, he’s a cougar hunter.
If the 56 is a typo, he can shutter his current account and open a new one.
Probably a cougar Hunter, there are a fair amount of them.

They legit sell themselves like they ARE a gift for you and you should be flattered that they are willing to be your boy toy.

They assume a lot of female desperation - but some of these cougars are actually desperate for attention

Billtx49

Reaction score
They assume a lot of female desperation - but some of these cougars are actually desperate for attention
Yes, some might be desperate, but he’s either desperate himself, lazy, or has mommy issues…

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, some might be desperate, but he’s either desperate himself, lazy, or has mommy issues…
Or is going he will find someone to fund a lifestyle. They can be pretty sexually vulgar with you. They assume you will drop the panties for a young guy

Billtx49

Reaction score
Or is going he will find someone to fund a lifestyle. They can be pretty sexually vulgar with you. They assume you will drop the panties for a young guy
So you’re basically describing a male hoe. Had not thought of that angle…

R

Ranger

Perhaps. When I was 24, just by happenstance I hooked up with a 40 year old with fake tits and all when I was on leave from the Corps. I hadn’t been back in the states in three years. I did it for sexual experience. I was not disappointed. She wanted me to do most anything with her so it was educational. It wasn’t fantastic but it gave me some more insight. It’s more mental than physical for one.
I didn’t give a crap about women back then. They were a release. Dangerous adventure was more important.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you’re basically describing a male hoe. Had not thought of that angle…
From my experience, the way they present themselves, that's what they are about, trading sex for a lifestyle

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I work full time and am raising children. I need to raise and vacation with them, rather than focus on a personal social life, dating etc I hope to meet someone normal before they graduate but won't lose my noodle if I don't. OLD is the easiest for me. I'm contemplating a paid Matchmaker because OLD just doesn't seem to have the quality I'm looking for.

Just now I'm chatting with a 45 year old who obviously works out, can't seem to reciprocate with questions, and has (and I quote) a lowley job in sales.

What the ever loving fvck?

After asking about 5 questions, including if he competed in body building professionally, and getting short sentences as replies, I said "well, I am all questioned out"

His reply? "Well, that was quick"

Like I'm supposed to continue to carry the conversation. I'm telling you, it's no easier on this end of things.

I am left to surmise that he is looking for a quick lay
I don't do OLD.

But I understand why it's currently hard for you.

Try these few steps. In will work in your favor towards getting a decent man by SS standards.

1. Join a club (nature, camping, church, photography) that has a mixture of people. Find one that has more men then women or one that has more older women.

2. Learn to reduce your aggressiveness(directness, body language)

3. Increase your feminine like movements; those shy submissive head movements, flicking of hair, twirling of hands, caressing of the neck...the whole 9 yards.

4. On being feminine like, train yourself daily, each time you go to work, act differently - men can't help but notice it. You will then be more confident when they start acting differently around you.

5. Indirectly lead interested men into asking you for dates.

6. After 3-4 dates give them a taste of the prime real estate just once.

7. Then remain quite, let them do the chasing.

8. Go back to No. 2 and continue.

R

Ranger

I don't do OLD.

But I understand why it's currently hard for you.

Try these few steps. In will work in your favor towards getting a decent man by SS standards.

1. Join a club (nature, camping, church, photography) that has a mixture of people. Find one that has more men then women or one that has more older women.

2. Learn to reduce your aggressiveness(directness, body language)

3. Increase your feminine like movements; those shy submissive head movements, flicking of hair, twirling of hands, caressing of the neck...the whole 9 yards.

4. On being feminine like, train yourself daily, each time you go to work, act differently - men can't help but notice it. You will then be more confident when they start acting differently around you.

5. Indirectly lead interested men into asking you for dates.

6. After 3-4 dates give them a taste of the prime real estate just once.

7. Then remain quite, let them do the chasing.

8. Go back to No. 2 and continue.
Especially the feminine part. That’s the lure for me. If she gets into the girl power horse$hit, I walk away. None of that is true but they like to play it necause the government and books tell them to do that. LMAO
SO not interested.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Especially the feminine part. That’s the lure for me. If she gets into the girl power horse$hit, I walk away. None of that is true but they like to play it necause the government and books tell them to do that. LMAO
SO not interested.
Haha yes.

No man can truly resist a feminine women, even if she's a below average in looks.

Only a feminine male that's 0.25% masculine because he has a d1ck will not find femininity irresistible. He'll need a masculine female.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think it's unnatural for women to be having kids so late. Most women i've dated in their 30's seem to have already started to misplace their maternal instincts on to things like animals, such as cats and those horrible little dogs.

There's this couple near me (married mid 40's and no kids), and the woman walks these two cats around out front on a lead talking to them. It's just fvcking weird.

This seems more prevelant with the middle and upper middle class, i find. Where i'm living now, this seems to be becoming increasingly common. So you'll get other people stop and chat to her about "Roger and Carl"...they did this;they did that...l'll think their talking about real people...they're talking about fvcking animals!!
Its brutal. The majority of guys will argue about their name. About lineage but theres no guarantees she didn't cuck or cheat.

The path is best years. You want shared history when babies arent at risk for retardation or autism.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with her rejecting based on the physical appearance though? Both genders do it frequently.

Compiler optimization? a bunch of fellow geeks in da house!
Bro, there isnt ANYTHING wrong with it. I just want her to admit that is what happened rather than say all this other stufd and then be fixated on his man boobs and bring it up multiple times...

Haha, I'm a software engineer/developer and I saw where @sazc mentioned she was a programmer

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think it's unnatural for women to be having kids so late. Most women i've dated in their 30's seem to have already started to misplace their maternal instincts on to things like animals, such as cats and those horrible little dogs.

There's this couple near me (married mid 40's and no kids), and the woman walks these two cats around out front on a lead talking to them. It's just fvcking weird.

This seems more prevelant with the middle and upper middle class, i find. Where i'm living now, this seems to be becoming increasingly common. So you'll get other people stop and chat to her about "Roger and Carl"...they did this;they did that...l'll think their talking about real people...they're talking about fvcking animals!!
Its very sad, but i see it often too.
When i see people treat pets like humans i know there is a mental problem there.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, there isnt ANYTHING wrong with it. I just want her to admit that is what happened rather than say all this other stufd and then be fixated on his man boobs and bring it up multiple times...

Haha, I'm a software engineer/developer and I saw where @sazc mentioned she was a programmer
Believe it or not, my man-dating-criteria matured past "looks" a long time ago.

R

Ranger

When i see people treat pets like humans i know there is a mental problem there.
It’s disgusting. Treating pets better than human beings. There’s most definitely a mental issue there.

When I was a young teenage, my dad was stationed back east. There was an older couple who lives across the street. The big was a big fatty who doted on her stupid poodle. You could hear her loving on the thing when it was in the yard.
Well, the old guy came out the front door. She started in on him for something and it was brutal.
I always felt sorry for that old man. A wasted life.

It was revolting. From that point on I’ve never been the same. That stupid dog was golden and move valuable to her than the man who stayed with her, his whole life.
My ex sister in law wrecked twohusbands completelybut treats her stupid chihuahua like a person. I can’t hardly stand seeing it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s disgusting. Treating pets better than human beings. There’s most definitely a mental issue there.

When I was a young teenage, my dad was stationed back east. There was an older couple who lives across the street. The big was a big fatty who doted on her stupid poodle. You could hear her loving on the thing when it was in the yard.
Well, the old guy came out the front door. She started in on him for something and it was brutal.

It was revolting. From that point on I’ve never been the same. That stupid dog was golden and move valuable to her than the man who stayed with her, his whole life.
My ex sister in law wrecked twohusbands completelybut treats her stupid chihuahua like a person. I can’t hardly stand seeing it.
Yeah i think this is a big redflag, chanelling mommy instinct to a animal is deep **** crazy.
ofc not all ppl with pet are like that, but there is a limit on how well you treat a pet.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

LMAO

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i think this is a big redflag, chanelling mommy instinct to a animal is deep **** crazy.
ofc not all ppl with pet are like that, but there is a limit on how well you treat a pet.
They even dress it up with cloths, those feminised dogs end up useless.