Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any ideas?(cant understand woman's modus operandi)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just couldn't resist this one @sazc lmao

Let's assist you, after all I'll be irresponsible to not offer some sound advice.

In view of the hardships u r facing both on OLD with the man boobs and from seducing men in cold approaches, I'll suggest the following;

Be open to dating men from SS.

Here's a list of suitable men of impeccable quality that you should consider;

1. @bigdave17
2. @LARaiders85
3. @Focal core

Let's talk abt the highlights of each man's personality and strengths.

Bigdave earns well, has plenty of friends, single, no kids, has a beautiful car and an awesome house. And he's looking for a sexy woman of your standing.

LA is an all around sensitive man who when given the chance will worship the ground you walk on. I'm certain of it. All you need to do is don't act as a mentally crazed woman.

Focal, he drools over Celine Dion songs, talks about love like there's no tomorrow, he'll be the perfect lover boy that every women dreams of having. If it's faith then it's love in the air.

SS works in mysterious ways, you'll never know if you never try.
OMG stop, that's so not fair to anyone

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LA post a picture of yourself.

Time to man up and make us proud my man!
The electronic cold approach, lol

Listen, I'm sure that LA lives nowhere near me and I'm pretty sure that he's too young for me but I REALLY appreciate you guys looking out for me

R

Ranger

The electronic cold approach, lol

Listen, I'm sure that LA lives nowhere near me and I'm pretty sure that he's too young for me but I REALLY appreciate you guys looking out for me
See. Now you made a new orbiter. Slick.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he can empathize with the dudes situation so he's nailing me with it.

My dating situation mirrors what you guys are frustrated with. Pictures that are way old, filters being used, finances are sh1t, overweight, insecurity, anxiety, over texting, dysfunction, etc, etc, etc. Grass ain't no greener over here.

To be honest, I get solid looks when I go out but no one approaches. To be fair, 30% of those looks are from men who have significant others (I know this because, as I meet their gaze and hold it, she will walk up)

The other 70% who look, I try to hold gaze to make myself approachable. 50% of those obviously struggle with the possibility of mis reading the situation and the possibility of rejection.

If I am lucky, or can pull it off, I will strike up a conversation with 10% of them and I still see 8% cognitively struggle with "what is this conversation? Is it simply friendly, or is there a possibility here?"

2% will take the leap. Very unfortunately rare.

So OLD it is!

Moral of the story, set aside your fears (as I am trying to do) and take the cold approach leap. If she's randomly engaging you in conversation, chit chat and then ask for the coffee date.

OLD is a cesspool but we're all deciding to wade thru it as an option.

Let's make cold approach warm again!
That's similar to the stories I hear from other women on dates. We think women have it easy but it ain't so unless all she's looking for is a quick lay, sure then the options are abound but in reality most women want something substantial. To that end contrary to the popular belief here, in my own experience, women love to be slvts in bed with their man, the man they're emotionally connected to but not a general slvt.

BTW I too suffer from the 'is this simply a friendly conversation or something more...' unless her body language is obvious (her gazing at my lips or touching my arm etc). I mean even on dates it's hard to tell sometimes. So I don't know I have a good solution other than for women to make it fairly obvious that they're interested. I don't have a big problem these days with putting myself out there and getting rejected- it's part of the game but most guys will play it safe.