26 year old pics? NoNow I got Vic hitting me up.
Vic's profile says he's 56, Vic's pictures say he's late 30's.
Old pics or looking for a sugar mama?
Place your bets fellas
Unless the 56 is a typo, he’s a cougar hunter.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
26 year old pics? NoNow I got Vic hitting me up.
Vic's profile says he's 56, Vic's pictures say he's late 30's.
Old pics or looking for a sugar mama?
Place your bets fellas
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
If the 56 is a typo, he can shutter his current account and open a new one.26 year old pics? No
Unless the 56 is a typo, he’s a cougar hunter.
Yes, some might be desperate, but he’s either desperate himself, lazy, or has mommy issues…They assume a lot of female desperation - but some of these cougars are actually desperate for attention
Or is going he will find someone to fund a lifestyle. They can be pretty sexually vulgar with you. They assume you will drop the panties for a young guyYes, some might be desperate, but he’s either desperate himself, lazy, or has mommy issues…
So you’re basically describing a male hoe. Had not thought of that angle…Or is going he will find someone to fund a lifestyle. They can be pretty sexually vulgar with you. They assume you will drop the panties for a young guy
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Perhaps. When I was 24, just by happenstance I hooked up with a 40 year old with fake tits and all when I was on leave from the Corps. I hadn’t been back in the states in three years. I did it for sexual experience. I was not disappointed. She wanted me to do most anything with her so it was educational. It wasn’t fantastic but it gave me some more insight. It’s more mental than physical for one.Yes, some might be desperate, but he’s either desperate himself, lazy, or has mommy issues…
From my experience, the way they present themselves, that's what they are about, trading sex for a lifestyleSo you’re basically describing a male hoe. Had not thought of that angle…
I don't do OLD.I work full time and am raising children. I need to raise and vacation with them, rather than focus on a personal social life, dating etc I hope to meet someone normal before they graduate but won't lose my noodle if I don't. OLD is the easiest for me. I'm contemplating a paid Matchmaker because OLD just doesn't seem to have the quality I'm looking for.
Just now I'm chatting with a 45 year old who obviously works out, can't seem to reciprocate with questions, and has (and I quote) a lowley job in sales.
What the ever loving fvck?
After asking about 5 questions, including if he competed in body building professionally, and getting short sentences as replies, I said "well, I am all questioned out"
His reply? "Well, that was quick"
Like I'm supposed to continue to carry the conversation. I'm telling you, it's no easier on this end of things.
I am left to surmise that he is looking for a quick lay
Especially the feminine part. That’s the lure for me. If she gets into the girl power horse$hit, I walk away. None of that is true but they like to play it necause the government and books tell them to do that. LMAOI don't do OLD.
But I understand why it's currently hard for you.
Try these few steps. In will work in your favor towards getting a decent man by SS standards.
1. Join a club (nature, camping, church, photography) that has a mixture of people. Find one that has more men then women or one that has more older women.
2. Learn to reduce your aggressiveness(directness, body language)
3. Increase your feminine like movements; those shy submissive head movements, flicking of hair, twirling of hands, caressing of the neck...the whole 9 yards.
4. On being feminine like, train yourself daily, each time you go to work, act differently - men can't help but notice it. You will then be more confident when they start acting differently around you.
5. Indirectly lead interested men into asking you for dates.
6. After 3-4 dates give them a taste of the prime real estate just once.
7. Then remain quite, let them do the chasing.
8. Go back to No. 2 and continue.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Haha yes.Especially the feminine part. That’s the lure for me. If she gets into the girl power horse$hit, I walk away. None of that is true but they like to play it necause the government and books tell them to do that. LMAO
SO not interested.
Stopped reading at early 30s.So I meet this woman,
Its brutal. The majority of guys will argue about their name. About lineage but theres no guarantees she didn't cuck or cheat.I really think it's unnatural for women to be having kids so late. Most women i've dated in their 30's seem to have already started to misplace their maternal instincts on to things like animals, such as cats and those horrible little dogs.
There's this couple near me (married mid 40's and no kids), and the woman walks these two cats around out front on a lead talking to them. It's just fvcking weird.
This seems more prevelant with the middle and upper middle class, i find. Where i'm living now, this seems to be becoming increasingly common. So you'll get other people stop and chat to her about "Roger and Carl"...they did this;they did that...l'll think their talking about real people...they're talking about fvcking animals!!
Bro, there isnt ANYTHING wrong with it. I just want her to admit that is what happened rather than say all this other stufd and then be fixated on his man boobs and bring it up multiple times...What's wrong with her rejecting based on the physical appearance though? Both genders do it frequently.
Compiler optimization? a bunch of fellow geeks in da house!
Its very sad, but i see it often too.I really think it's unnatural for women to be having kids so late. Most women i've dated in their 30's seem to have already started to misplace their maternal instincts on to things like animals, such as cats and those horrible little dogs.
There's this couple near me (married mid 40's and no kids), and the woman walks these two cats around out front on a lead talking to them. It's just fvcking weird.
This seems more prevelant with the middle and upper middle class, i find. Where i'm living now, this seems to be becoming increasingly common. So you'll get other people stop and chat to her about "Roger and Carl"...they did this;they did that...l'll think their talking about real people...they're talking about fvcking animals!!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Believe it or not, my man-dating-criteria matured past "looks" a long time ago.Bro, there isnt ANYTHING wrong with it. I just want her to admit that is what happened rather than say all this other stufd and then be fixated on his man boobs and bring it up multiple times...
Haha, I'm a software engineer/developer and I saw where @sazc mentioned she was a programmer
It’s disgusting. Treating pets better than human beings. There’s most definitely a mental issue there.When i see people treat pets like humans i know there is a mental problem there.
Yeah i think this is a big redflag, chanelling mommy instinct to a animal is deep **** crazy.It’s disgusting. Treating pets better than human beings. There’s most definitely a mental issue there.
When I was a young teenage, my dad was stationed back east. There was an older couple who lives across the street. The big was a big fatty who doted on her stupid poodle. You could hear her loving on the thing when it was in the yard.
Well, the old guy came out the front door. She started in on him for something and it was brutal.
I always felt sorry for that old man. A wasted life.
It was revolting. From that point on I’ve never been the same. That stupid dog was golden and move valuable to her than the man who stayed with her, his whole life.
My ex sister in law wrecked twohusbands completelybut treats her stupid chihuahua like a person. I can’t hardly stand seeing it.
LMAOIt’s disgusting. Treating pets better than human beings. There’s most definitely a mental issue there.
When I was a young teenage, my dad was stationed back east. There was an older couple who lives across the street. The big was a big fatty who doted on her stupid poodle. You could hear her loving on the thing when it was in the yard.
Well, the old guy came out the front door. She started in on him for something and it was brutal.
I always felt sorry for that old man. A wasted life.
It was revolting. From that point on I’ve never been the same. That stupid dog was golden and move valuable to her than the man who stayed with her, his whole life.
My ex sister in law wrecked twohusbands completelybut treats her stupid chihuahua like a person. I can’t hardly stand seeing it.
They even dress it up with cloths, those feminised dogs end up useless.Yeah i think this is a big redflag, chanelling mommy instinct to a animal is deep **** crazy.
ofc not all ppl with pet are like that, but there is a limit on how well you treat a pet.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.