Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Any ideas?(cant understand woman's modus operandi)

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
26 year old pics? No
Unless the 56 is a typo, he’s a cougar hunter.
If the 56 is a typo, he can shutter his current account and open a new one.
Probably a cougar Hunter, there are a fair amount of them.

They legit sell themselves like they ARE a gift for you and you should be flattered that they are willing to be your boy toy.

They assume a lot of female desperation - but some of these cougars are actually desperate for attention
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
They assume a lot of female desperation - but some of these cougars are actually desperate for attention
Yes, some might be desperate, but he’s either desperate himself, lazy, or has mommy issues…
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Yes, some might be desperate, but he’s either desperate himself, lazy, or has mommy issues…
Or is going he will find someone to fund a lifestyle. They can be pretty sexually vulgar with you. They assume you will drop the panties for a young guy
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Or is going he will find someone to fund a lifestyle. They can be pretty sexually vulgar with you. They assume you will drop the panties for a young guy
So you’re basically describing a male hoe. Had not thought of that angle…
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Yes, some might be desperate, but he’s either desperate himself, lazy, or has mommy issues…
Perhaps. When I was 24, just by happenstance I hooked up with a 40 year old with fake tits and all when I was on leave from the Corps. I hadn’t been back in the states in three years. I did it for sexual experience. I was not disappointed. She wanted me to do most anything with her so it was educational. It wasn’t fantastic but it gave me some more insight. It’s more mental than physical for one.
I didn’t give a crap about women back then. They were a release. Dangerous adventure was more important.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
So you’re basically describing a male hoe. Had not thought of that angle…
From my experience, the way they present themselves, that's what they are about, trading sex for a lifestyle
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I work full time and am raising children. I need to raise and vacation with them, rather than focus on a personal social life, dating etc I hope to meet someone normal before they graduate but won't lose my noodle if I don't. OLD is the easiest for me. I'm contemplating a paid Matchmaker because OLD just doesn't seem to have the quality I'm looking for.

Just now I'm chatting with a 45 year old who obviously works out, can't seem to reciprocate with questions, and has (and I quote) a lowley job in sales.

What the ever loving fvck?

After asking about 5 questions, including if he competed in body building professionally, and getting short sentences as replies, I said "well, I am all questioned out"

His reply? "Well, that was quick"

Like I'm supposed to continue to carry the conversation. I'm telling you, it's no easier on this end of things.

I am left to surmise that he is looking for a quick lay
I don't do OLD.

But I understand why it's currently hard for you.

Try these few steps. In will work in your favor towards getting a decent man by SS standards.

1. Join a club (nature, camping, church, photography) that has a mixture of people. Find one that has more men then women or one that has more older women.

2. Learn to reduce your aggressiveness(directness, body language)

3. Increase your feminine like movements; those shy submissive head movements, flicking of hair, twirling of hands, caressing of the neck...the whole 9 yards.

4. On being feminine like, train yourself daily, each time you go to work, act differently - men can't help but notice it. You will then be more confident when they start acting differently around you.

5. Indirectly lead interested men into asking you for dates.

6. After 3-4 dates give them a taste of the prime real estate just once.

7. Then remain quite, let them do the chasing.

8. Go back to No. 2 and continue.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I don't do OLD.

But I understand why it's currently hard for you.

Try these few steps. In will work in your favor towards getting a decent man by SS standards.

1. Join a club (nature, camping, church, photography) that has a mixture of people. Find one that has more men then women or one that has more older women.

2. Learn to reduce your aggressiveness(directness, body language)

3. Increase your feminine like movements; those shy submissive head movements, flicking of hair, twirling of hands, caressing of the neck...the whole 9 yards.

4. On being feminine like, train yourself daily, each time you go to work, act differently - men can't help but notice it. You will then be more confident when they start acting differently around you.

5. Indirectly lead interested men into asking you for dates.

6. After 3-4 dates give them a taste of the prime real estate just once.

7. Then remain quite, let them do the chasing.

8. Go back to No. 2 and continue.
Especially the feminine part. That’s the lure for me. If she gets into the girl power horse$hit, I walk away. None of that is true but they like to play it necause the government and books tell them to do that. LMAO
SO not interested.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Especially the feminine part. That’s the lure for me. If she gets into the girl power horse$hit, I walk away. None of that is true but they like to play it necause the government and books tell them to do that. LMAO
SO not interested.
Haha yes.

No man can truly resist a feminine women, even if she's a below average in looks.

Only a feminine male that's 0.25% masculine because he has a d1ck will not find femininity irresistible. He'll need a masculine female.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I really think it's unnatural for women to be having kids so late. Most women i've dated in their 30's seem to have already started to misplace their maternal instincts on to things like animals, such as cats and those horrible little dogs.

There's this couple near me (married mid 40's and no kids), and the woman walks these two cats around out front on a lead talking to them. It's just fvcking weird.

This seems more prevelant with the middle and upper middle class, i find. Where i'm living now, this seems to be becoming increasingly common. So you'll get other people stop and chat to her about "Roger and Carl"...they did this;they did that...l'll think their talking about real people...they're talking about fvcking animals!!
Its brutal. The majority of guys will argue about their name. About lineage but theres no guarantees she didn't cuck or cheat.

The path is best years. You want shared history when babies arent at risk for retardation or autism.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
What's wrong with her rejecting based on the physical appearance though? Both genders do it frequently.

Compiler optimization? a bunch of fellow geeks in da house!
Bro, there isnt ANYTHING wrong with it. I just want her to admit that is what happened rather than say all this other stufd and then be fixated on his man boobs and bring it up multiple times...

Haha, I'm a software engineer/developer and I saw where @sazc mentioned she was a programmer
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I really think it's unnatural for women to be having kids so late. Most women i've dated in their 30's seem to have already started to misplace their maternal instincts on to things like animals, such as cats and those horrible little dogs.

There's this couple near me (married mid 40's and no kids), and the woman walks these two cats around out front on a lead talking to them. It's just fvcking weird.

This seems more prevelant with the middle and upper middle class, i find. Where i'm living now, this seems to be becoming increasingly common. So you'll get other people stop and chat to her about "Roger and Carl"...they did this;they did that...l'll think their talking about real people...they're talking about fvcking animals!!
Its very sad, but i see it often too.
When i see people treat pets like humans i know there is a mental problem there.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Bro, there isnt ANYTHING wrong with it. I just want her to admit that is what happened rather than say all this other stufd and then be fixated on his man boobs and bring it up multiple times...

Haha, I'm a software engineer/developer and I saw where @sazc mentioned she was a programmer
Believe it or not, my man-dating-criteria matured past "looks" a long time ago.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
When i see people treat pets like humans i know there is a mental problem there.
It’s disgusting. Treating pets better than human beings. There’s most definitely a mental issue there.

When I was a young teenage, my dad was stationed back east. There was an older couple who lives across the street. The big was a big fatty who doted on her stupid poodle. You could hear her loving on the thing when it was in the yard.
Well, the old guy came out the front door. She started in on him for something and it was brutal.
I always felt sorry for that old man. A wasted life.

It was revolting. From that point on I’ve never been the same. That stupid dog was golden and move valuable to her than the man who stayed with her, his whole life.
My ex sister in law wrecked twohusbands completelybut treats her stupid chihuahua like a person. I can’t hardly stand seeing it.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
It’s disgusting. Treating pets better than human beings. There’s most definitely a mental issue there.

When I was a young teenage, my dad was stationed back east. There was an older couple who lives across the street. The big was a big fatty who doted on her stupid poodle. You could hear her loving on the thing when it was in the yard.
Well, the old guy came out the front door. She started in on him for something and it was brutal.
I always felt sorry for that old man. A wasted life.

It was revolting. From that point on I’ve never been the same. That stupid dog was golden and move valuable to her than the man who stayed with her, his whole life.
My ex sister in law wrecked twohusbands completelybut treats her stupid chihuahua like a person. I can’t hardly stand seeing it.
Yeah i think this is a big redflag, chanelling mommy instinct to a animal is deep **** crazy.
ofc not all ppl with pet are like that, but there is a limit on how well you treat a pet.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It’s disgusting. Treating pets better than human beings. There’s most definitely a mental issue there.

When I was a young teenage, my dad was stationed back east. There was an older couple who lives across the street. The big was a big fatty who doted on her stupid poodle. You could hear her loving on the thing when it was in the yard.
Well, the old guy came out the front door. She started in on him for something and it was brutal.
I always felt sorry for that old man. A wasted life.

It was revolting. From that point on I’ve never been the same. That stupid dog was golden and move valuable to her than the man who stayed with her, his whole life.
My ex sister in law wrecked twohusbands completelybut treats her stupid chihuahua like a person. I can’t hardly stand seeing it.
LMAO
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yeah i think this is a big redflag, chanelling mommy instinct to a animal is deep **** crazy.
ofc not all ppl with pet are like that, but there is a limit on how well you treat a pet.
They even dress it up with cloths, those feminised dogs end up useless.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top