Any 5ft8 Guys Doing Well With Woman?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My son is 5’8”. He’s trim, muscular & athletic. Fast as a whip. He loves to dress like something out of GQ, he’s socially adroit, masculine, confident and brash. He holds his own hanging with my friends, who all love him. He’s very good looking & girls dig him, although he’s in the second year long plus LTR of his life. He’s a cool young man. Lots of swagger and is respected among his peers. He is an accomplished saxophone player and is studying mechanical engineering at uni. He’s 18. If he’s done growing he’s cool, although all the men on both sides were 6ft plus except his dad at 5’11”. He’s probably gonna lose his hair, which sucks, but it is what it is. He works with what he’s given...which is a lot.
Has he read Oedipus Rex? :) (Had to go there.)

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge Im 6’2”, so I can’t relate. But I will say that I think the worst thing you can do is try to overcompensate by getting as jacked as humanly possible. (Not saying you’re doing that, but just giving advice)

I believe that girls don’t want the super ripped, 5% body fat guy.

I’m at 14% body fat, and have no desire to go any lower on that #.
That's definitely a good point. Any natural will look very small if they go down to BF% lower than 10%, no matter what their height.
So a shorter guy will look even smaller overall. Plus it's very hard to achieve anyway (putting the genetic freaks aside)

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge Im 6’2”, so I can’t relate. But I will say that I think the worst thing you can do is try to overcompensate by getting as jacked as humanly possible. (Not saying you’re doing that, but just giving advice)

I believe that girls don’t want the super ripped, 5% body fat guy.

I’m at 14% body fat, and have no desire to go any lower on that #.
14% is pretty damn good tho, how are the abs? i heard they pop out at 10% but its probably different for everybody depending on weight , muscle mass, height , etc.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know having some height is definitely an advantage.. However we have to make the best of what the creator has given us.

I am 5ft8 in height, jacked up muscular & with a nicely shaped beard.. I dress sharp too.

Other men often refer to me as "Big Man" even though realisticly I am not that big 5ft8.. However the muscular frame definitely adds to the image.

I seem to do better with females in person rather than online.. Females tend to pick up on that masculine energy around me, I carry myself in a very confident & sure way.

However there will definitely be a group of woman who will write me off simply based on my height.

I would like to hear from other 5ft7 5ft8 5ft9 guys, how are you doing with the ladies?
I’m 5’6” & do well with women.
My face saves me.
Otherwise I’d probably be posting on incel forums.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s probably gonna lose his hair, which sucks, but it is what it is. He works with what he’s given...which is a lot.
Thats deadly. You should do everything in your power to stop that.

Relatively speaking, the only thing more important than height is a thick set of hair. I’ve been rejected so many times because of the height, yet I’ve also been out with hot girls because Im good in the hair department.

Brad Pitt -> hair
George Clooney -> hair
Tom Cruise -> hair
Keanu Reeves -> hair
Jackie Chan -> hair
Matt Damon -> hair

They can put a man on the moon, build nuclear weapons, do brain surgery, do rocket science, find a vaccine for COVID-19 in one year, yet can‘t grow hair or increase height.

Brutal.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, here we go with another height thread! I'm 6 feet and don't have women throwing themselves at me! Stop whining about your slightly below average height.....you are not 5'2!
Im 6'1.. Lots i throwaway/they throwable women.. Work on your self.. Physically.. Hair.. Intellectual emotional intelligence. Never fail to bang after date.. 10 out of 10..dont overlooked your height advantages.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats deadly. You should do everything in your power to stop that.

Relatively speaking, the only thing more important than height is a thick set of hair. I’ve been rejected so many times because of the height, yet I’ve also been out with hot girls because Im good in the hair department.

Brad Pitt -> hair
George Clooney -> hair
Tom Cruise -> hair
Keanu Reeves -> hair
Jackie Chan -> hair
Matt Damon -> hair

They can put a man on the moon, build nuclear weapons, do brain surgery, do rocket science, find a vaccine for COVID-19 in one year, yet can‘t grow hair or increase height.

Brutal.
Ya he’s already using a 2% minoxidil topically because he was getting hair strands in his hands when he would gel his hair. He’s got a great face, smile, jawline & eyes but he is on it regarding the hair situation.

Im not crazy about that at 18 but he’s a grown man and it’s his choice. If he ever wants kids he’ll need to be careful about exposing his partner etc. but hopefully that will be a number of years off.

Im in healthcare & have pointed out the risks. He wants to keep his hair as long as he can. I get that too.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t want to go too low. Our bodies need a certain amount of fat to function.

There are some bodybuilders that have 3-4% body fat, and they have trouble breathing on their own consistently.
oh sh1t, i dont wanna go to 3 tho , probably 8 to 10 at the lowest

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh sh1t, i dont wanna go to 3 tho , probably 8 to 10 at the lowest
Also, you might find that at 8% BF your libido will tank. But that really depends on your genetics.
If that's the case, what the value of 6-pack abs if you can't get it up?

You can certainly try to get down there once as a goal of course, just don't expect it to be sustainable (for most).

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with @BackInTheGame78 As long as you have the time free keep running through the numbers. Some chicks care about height some don't. When you're time poor target high quality aka an experience.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin is 5'6", 120lbs skinny as a rail, no muscles whatsoever. BIG loud c*cky arrogant personality and he honestly does not give a f*ck what females think, say or do. Probably one of the loudest and often obnoxious people I know. He does just fine with the ladies, married a solid 8.5 who was 19 when he was 30. Got divorced, banged 40+ girls from Bumble/Tinder in the year after.
A strong, confident, outgoing, and yes c*cky personality can cover a lot of other holes in a guy's game.

Have seen it for decades and consider myself to be in the general category. Just the way I am and women seem to really like it. You also attract a lot of haters too though. I could care less, f*ck 'em. Tom Brady probably has more haters than lovers too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You don’t want to go too low. Our bodies need a certain amount of fat to function.

There are some bodybuilders that have 3-4% body fat, and they have trouble breathing on their own consistently.
They only get down that low for shows, nobody can maintain that for any length of time and none of them try and stay that low consistently.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, you might find that at 8% BF your libido will tank. But that really depends on your genetics.
If that's the case, what the value of 6-pack abs if you can't get it up?

You can certainly try to get down there once as a goal of course, just don't expect it to be sustainable (for most).
i thought the libido tanks at 5-6? but i guess like you said genetics.
no lie i knew this dude who walked around daily under 8% , not even trying. its like his body was trying to kill him or something

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like it or not, women have an innate attraction to tall men. Those that aren't blessed with height will need to compensate for it in other ways.

I'd be willing to bet the majority of people on this forum aren't tall.