Any 5ft8 Guys Doing Well With Woman?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know having some height is definitely an advantage.. However we have to make the best of what the creator has given us.

I am 5ft8 in height, jacked up muscular & with a nicely shaped beard.. I dress sharp too.

Other men often refer to me as "Big Man" even though realisticly I am not that big 5ft8.. However the muscular frame definitely adds to the image.

I seem to do better with females in person rather than online.. Females tend to pick up on that masculine energy around me, I carry myself in a very confident & sure way.

However there will definitely be a group of woman who will write me off simply based on my height.

I would like to hear from other 5ft7 5ft8 5ft9 guys, how are you doing with the ladies?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know having some height is definitely an advantage.. However we have to make the best of what the creator has given us.

I am 5ft8 in height, jacked up muscular & with a nicely shaped beard.. I dress sharp too.

Other men often refer to me as "Big Man" even though realisticly I am not that big 5ft8.. However the muscular frame definitely adds to the image.

I seem to do better with females in person rather than online.. Females tend to pick up on that masculine energy around me, I carry myself in a very confident & sure way.

However there will definitely be a group of woman who will write me off simply based on my height.

I would like to hear from other 5ft7 5ft8 5ft9 guys, how are you doing with the ladies?
im 5 foot 9 and im doing pretty well , i think my strong points is decent looking face, my beard is really starting to come in , i have tattoos and i dress pretty well , that has helped me out alot, also my attitude about height is that i dont care about it.
2 more things body composition and preselection will push you even further up the latter
cheers mate

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a hair under 5'7 and I definitely tend to avoid women taller than me. That ends up being a lot of women even here in south Italy where some women are tiny. Women wear heels too which means most of them end up being taller than me. All my friends are much taller than me and I avoid group photos as a result, even standing on tiptoes sometimes to gain an inch or two for a photo. I brush my hair upwards to appear a bit taller but I don't bother with trick insoles or anything like that.

My shoe size is larger than many of my taller friends (US size 12) and I can win most shoving matches despite being out of shape. My shortness is a result of being stocky. I also haven't met a good looking woman I couldn't easily lift off her feet and carry around, however tall she is.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a hair under 5'7 and I definitely tend to avoid women taller than me. That ends up being a lot of women even here in south Italy where some women are tiny. Women wear heels too which means most of them end up being taller than me. All my friends are much taller than me and I avoid group photos as a result, even standing on tiptoes sometimes to gain an inch or two for a photo. I brush my hair upwards to appear a bit taller but I don't bother with trick insoles or anything like that.

My shoe size is larger than many of my taller friends (US size 12) and I can win most shoving matches despite being out of shape. My shortness is a result of being stocky. I also haven't met a good looking woman I couldn't easily lift off her feet and carry around, however tall she is.
respect from me for not fockin with the trick insoles , i think it would just make you feel worse , plus cant wear em forever.
the fact you're strong i would think makes up for the height.
bet those chicks in italy are FIRE tho

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all about social proof here, and they're big on style. Style starts with fitness, so that's my first port of call.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah I am doing good and have been for about 5 years now. Longest dry spell in that time is about 3 weeks or so. My biggest strength is getting women out in person after meeting online. I am money in that department. Almost no flakes and I get a lot of numbers. I succeed through volume. I wouldn't say I am hugely successful in person...maybe bang 1 out of every 6 or 7 women I meet. Part of that is me not being ultra good looking(I am not bad looking snd have a nice build, just not what I would consider really good looking), part of that is me probably not being as good as I could be in person. Always trying to improve in that area.

However, I keep my pipeline full which helps to ensure a steady stream of new prospects.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'9 here, yeah we might have to work harder compared to a 6'5 guy but we can still get really good results.

I've even dated a woman that was 5'11 before, she did not care at all even when she wore heals.
have a friend he is 5 11 , and his gf is 6 and quite good looking overall ( great body + nice face )

I would not say that being under 6 is necessary a big barrier , but for sure the closer you are to 5 than to 6 , the more it will matter

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think about 50% of women write me off immediately due to height. Luckily, those are not necessarily the most attractive 50% by any means. With the other 50% I do fine, I have longer dry spells if I keep standards but the women I date are mostly attractive. I usually date women close in height to me, not short women.
How tall are you? Are you jacked?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am doing good and have been for about 5 years now. Longest dry spell in that time is about 3 weeks or so. My biggest strength is getting women out in person after meeting online. I am money in that department. Almost no flakes and I get a lot of numbers. I succeed through volume. I wouldn't say I am hugely successful in person...maybe bang 1 out of every 6 or 7 women I meet. Part of that is me not being ultra good looking(I am not bad looking snd have a nice build, just not what I would consider really good looking), part of that is me probably not being as good as I could be in person. Always trying to improve in that area.

However, I keep my pipeline full which helps to ensure a steady stream of new prospects.
How do you manage to get that many meets online if your not that attractive in the face?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'9 here, yeah we might have to work harder compared to a 6'5 guy but we can still get really good results.

I've even dated a woman that was 5'11 before, she did not care at all even when she wore heals.
Yeh I was fukin a 5'11 girl too for around a year

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’7 170. I have a friendly handsome face and strong fit physique. Height hasn’t been much of an issue. However, I lately avoid women taller than me mostly because it feels awkward on my end. I’m more ectomorphic than stocky so it really doesn’t look or feel good when she is taller. I have banged a few 6 footers in my life but I’m looking for long term compatibility rather than hookups.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you are 5' 11 but skinny or just chubby... Compared to 5' 8 but jacked muscular, who has the advantage with chicks?? Both have good game.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might surprise some people to know that the slayer friend of mine who i've mentioned the most (I have 2, but the one i've mentioned many times in my FR's) is actually on the short side. I think he's about 5ft 8. I just think he's facially handsome enough that it's not an issue. I think there's a cut off point where his good looks wouldn't save him, though. Probably under 5'7'' at a guess. At that point I think he wouldn't get the outrageous success he has lol

(I think I even shared the FR here once where a group of hot Eastern European girls were basically trying to rape him, and they were all a fair bit taller haha)

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh, here we go with another height thread! I'm 6 feet and don't have women throwing themselves at me! Stop whining about your slightly below average height.....you are not 5'2!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, here we go with another height thread! I'm 6 feet and don't have women throwing themselves at me! Stop whining about your slightly below average height.....you are not 5'2!
My post is actually rather positive.. My height & muscular frame combined are actually working from me in regards to woman. I am doing quite well.

So do tell me where I am whining in my post? The only person coming across angry & emotionally triggered right now is... YOU!!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is about 5'7" I think..... Korean.... with a really think accent, he's in good shape a blackbelt in TKD, which is how we met. But he isn't buff... just fit. He does great with women. He just owns it and doesn't let it stop him.

I've told this story before when he and I were at a party and he was hitting on this tall attractive chick. Man... she said right there in front of the group we were with "I don't like Asian guys because they are too small... if you know what I mean." Without missing a beat, or showing any shock or upset or anything her just looked right at her and said. "Small c0cks are great, I'm not going to beat up your cervix, much easier to fit in your mouth, and since I'm Asian I eat lots of ginger which makes the cvm taste great, or so I am told." And then he just kept going... ignoring what happened and kept running his game.

It was hilarious... he totally caught her off guard, she spanked him down, and it don't phase him at all.

BTW... he went home with her.