Any 5ft8 Guys Doing Well With Woman?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know having some height is definitely an advantage.. However we have to make the best of what the creator has given us.

I am 5ft8 in height, jacked up muscular & with a nicely shaped beard.. I dress sharp too.

Other men often refer to me as "Big Man" even though realisticly I am not that big 5ft8.. However the muscular frame definitely adds to the image.

I seem to do better with females in person rather than online.. Females tend to pick up on that masculine energy around me, I carry myself in a very confident & sure way.

However there will definitely be a group of woman who will write me off simply based on my height.

I would like to hear from other 5ft7 5ft8 5ft9 guys, how are you doing with the ladies?
My 5 ft 8 friend has ridiculous success with women. He's not in shape, but his style and social skills are on point.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know having some height is definitely an advantage.. However we have to make the best of what the creator has given us.

I am 5ft8 in height, jacked up muscular & with a nicely shaped beard.. I dress sharp too.

Other men often refer to me as "Big Man" even though realisticly I am not that big 5ft8.. However the muscular frame definitely adds to the image.

I seem to do better with females in person rather than online.. Females tend to pick up on that masculine energy around me, I carry myself in a very confident & sure way.

However there will definitely be a group of woman who will write me off simply based on my height.

I would like to hear from other 5ft7 5ft8 5ft9 guys, how are you doing with the ladies?
I'm 1,76m (about 5,9) and never had an issue with women. I also never thought about it as an issue.

I even had two women taller than me, they never brought up anything regarding height.

I think it's the same as being bald. Own yourself and everything's fine.
Most women want a man who is just taller than them anyway.
Sounds like you're gifted in many other aspects aswell, so why bother about height?

I know a guy who is about 1,70m, insecure as ****, sex addict, creepy in his manners around women, needy and full of drama. Even he gets women, they just don't stay.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'10 ….easily 11 with the right shoes / boots

im in shape, have a good fashion sense have tattoos and a beard

based on the women I've banged , dated and had interest from im fairly confident most chicks seem to perceive me around an 8 my last GF was a very fair 7 and initially told me she thought i was out of her league….

usually gain a fair amount of attention and interaction whenever i meet new groups of women because im so straight up and cheeky i rarely follow social norms , some chicks really struggle to deal with it especially if they are so used too simps supplicating them or if they are from "upper class" backgrounds

i never really saw height as an issue but the obsession with it definitely seems to be increasing because of social media sometimes i think women just say "i want a guy 6ft +" as a default societal setting without even really understanding how tall 6ft is lol

im fairly satisfied most women wouldn't have a fvcking clue between 5ft10 and 6ft in the field without something to compare it too

however i am starting to notice women are inspecting social media a lot more thoroughly , i had a side by side picture with a 6ft 1 friend and even the handful of inches actually seemed to be turning women off so i deleted it

i also think in the field you are able to add a few perceived inches just by the way you carry yourself