Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An AFC stole my girl....

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck finding a guy with both aspects well in hand.

Attentive & romantic and masculine & good looking rarely go together.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Virtú
Good luck finding a guy with both aspects well in hand.

Attentive & romantic and masculine & good looking rarely go together.
They're out there. I nearly married one, and would have had he not died. I loved him so much I didn't even notice another guy for the 5 years we were together.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like he ignited the jets with this girl pretty good. My guess is he can make her laugh and feel special. It also sounds like the afterburners are running with this one. Sooner or later the fuel is going to run out and this AFC you are complaining about will be a footnote in her life.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosuave.com is great, but apparently it's given you a superiority complex. Don't immediately put others down for your own weaknesses. That's not a good trait to have in any area of life. Assumptions lead to mistakes and mistakes are bad. So I say, instead of rejected his ways beacuse you immediately classify them as AFC (probably with no reason, but just to make yourself feel better), take what he's got, and what you got, and merge them. Then maybe your next post will be happier.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KillingTime
Yea, im not stupid... i know im whining and b*tching like a little girl in this post, but im pissed... this is the first time this has happened to me but ive been seeing a lot of other so called "nice guys" getting the women lately.
I see guys going against everything mentioned on this site and still getting the girl, oh well if anything im starting to have a different perspective on certain things.

At least this makes me forget about the ass hair problem!
^I have ass hair too.

-Tha Realnezz...

Nah,he got her cuz she was getting your style on tap feel me?he had the bottled mineral imported from France type **** and she was floored by the remarkable difference in taste.

^lol.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
dont hate the player hate the game

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
dont hate the player hate the game
Whoooossaaa!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Paardon me for pointing this out MR. CAPS, but everything said on this site is repetitive. That's the nature of the site...so deal. Also, if you guys would actually LISTEN to this fact the first time I wouldn't feel compelled to repeat it.

Give me an attentive and romantic guy who is masculine and good looking over any other type of guy any day.
uuuuhhhhh just stop boring the sh1t out of me.....if all is repetitive then why are you still here after more than 4years??BCAUZE YOUR'E A BOREMACHINE!!!!!LIKE A BOT WHO IS PROGRAMMED TO BORE THE FVCK OUT OF ME!!!!

oh girl i believe you with the last sentence , so better stop boring the **** out of me

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
uuuuhhhhh just stop boring the sh1t out of me.....if all is repetitive then why are you still here after more than 4years??BCAUZE YOUR'E A BOREMACHINE!!!!!LIKE A BOT WHO IS PROGRAMMED TO BORE THE FVCK OUT OF ME!!!!

oh girl i believe you with the last sentence , so better stop boring the **** out of me
If you find my posts to be boring then don't read them, but don't expect me to alter my behavior to satisfy you...it's not happening. :rolleyes:

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says "nice guy", her definition of a nice guy is a tad different from a guy's definition.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Paardon me for pointing this out MR. CAPS, but everything said on this site is repetitive. That's the nature of the site...so deal. Also, if you guys would actually LISTEN to this fact the first time I wouldn't feel compelled to repeat it.

Give me an attentive and romantic guy who is masculine and good looking over any other type of guy any day.
Ok, I'll be right over Wyldfire... ;)

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
When a girl says "nice guy", her definition of a nice guy is a tad different from a guy's definition.
Yeah, it's actually a good thing most of the time. Especially if the first saw you and were attracted from seeing some sort of strong or dominant behaviour that they liked, and wern't entirely sure if you would be relationship material. In that case it is good to make compromises.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he's neghitting wyldfire... lol

btw wyld, recently saw your pic, you're cute
so let me ask you a question, "who lies more? see i have this friend..."

:)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Ok, I'll be right over Wyldfire... ;)
Ha...you couldn't handle me...and aren't you from Canada, the UK or some other third world country? hehehehehe

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by alphawolfx
he's neghitting wyldfire... lol

btw wyld, recently saw your pic, you're cute
so let me ask you a question, "who lies more? see i have this friend..."

:)
No he's not...he's whining like a girl and writing like a 3rd grader.