Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An AFC stole my girl....

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
talk about irony
Id been getting it off great with this girl, lots of flirting back and forth etc., saying all the right things.
She goes on vacation for a few days and is now completely head over heels in love with some little AFC who treated her like a queen and kissed her ass 24/7.

Im really pissed off.... not about the girl, girls are a dime a dozen.... but about the way this all went down.
If a guy with more game than me steals my girl i'd be pissed but so be it, but a total AFC kiss-up?!?!?
They both live in different parts of the country so it's not like they will be running into each other again but her mind is now with him 24/7.... what a load of sh*t, i wish I could snap his neck... I swear today is not a good day to mess with me b/c I feel like kicking someones ass.

This one hit me really hard, again it's not so much the girl that is slipping away from me but the fact that everything that had worked for me (AKA being a "DJ") has just fallen apart before my eyes at the hands of a stupid AFC.

I don't know what will happen now... its not like she has a chance with him since they don't have the means of getting together, but how long will he be in her mind?? The huge IL that I had built up is now gone I guess? Shes daydreaming about this fool all day, I guess that puts me out of the picture now.
i HATE losing to someone inferior!!!!!
Rant over

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by KillingTime
talk about irony
Id been getting it off great with this girl, lots of flirting back and forth etc., saying all the right things.
She goes on vacation for a few days and is now completely head over heels in love with some little AFC who treated her like a queen and kissed her ass 24/7.

Im really pissed off.... not about the girl, girls are a dime a dozen.... but about the way this all went down.
If a guy with more game than me steals my girl i'd be pissed but so be it, but a total AFC kiss-up?!?!?
They both live in different parts of the country so it's not like they will be running into each other again but her mind is now with him 24/7.... what a load of sh*t, i wish I could snap his neck... I swear today is not a good day to mess with me b/c I feel like kicking someones ass.

I don't know what will happen now... its not like she has a chance with him since they don't have the means of getting together, but how long will he be in her mind?? The huge IL that I had built up is now gone I guess? Shes daydreaming about this fool all day, I guess that puts me out of the picture now.
i HATE losing to someone inferior!!!!!
Rant over
Read your post bro, and realize that this guy "does" have more game then you.

He used his words to solicite an emotional response of his design from a girl who was previously hooked on you, buddy that means his game is better then yours.

Being a chump is when you actually "will" do anything in the world to make her happy, while good game is making her "believe" you will do anything in the world to make her happy.

If you cant understand the subtle difference then more then likely you are the one getting little to no women.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if having game means sucking up to a woman, being available to her 24/7 and getting in touch with your femenine side as this guy did ... I'd rather never have a woman, I'm not going to change who I am to please any girl.

And "making her believe" is extremely lame in my book, I don't lie... i'm a man and I don't put on acts to try to cover up the fact that i AM a man.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's painfully obvious that we're not hearing the whole story here.

Besides, you're whining. Stop whining. How "DJ" is whining?

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, KillingTime. Aren't you that guy with the Ass Hair problem?

Heh haha. Sorry, sorry. But imagining that your Ass Hair thread and this one are related just cracks me up.
Hehehe... No offense.

Oh... bad luck about the girl. But hey... it happens.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After thoroughly reading the context of this thread, the only conclusions that I can make is that killing has an attitude problem that is subtly unattractive to women in general despite his successes.

Game recognizes game, and if another DJ can sure see this I bet any girl could.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Well if having game means sucking up to a woman, being available to her 24/7 and getting in touch with your femenine side as this guy did ... I'd rather never have a woman, I'm not going to change who I am to please any girl.

And "making her believe" is extremely lame in my book, I don't lie... i'm a man and I don't put on acts to try to cover up the fact that i AM a man.
"It's nothing I did wrong, I did everything right yet I dont have the girl"

This is what deluding yourself will get you every time. I dont know for a fact what he did or didnt do, but I know the bottom line, and that is you are complaining for loseing the girl and he is happly having great sex with her.

So as long as you are happy keep doing what you are doing, because it will only get you what you been getting.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling, I thought I lost my girl to an AFC but I realized that he probably has some other things going for him that covers up his AFC behavior like style, attitude and other factors.

Most people on this forum I would guess had NO game whatsoever starting out. While 99.9% of men out there base their interactions with women on luck, we can base them on something more concrete as long as we work on it.

I saw a picture of the guy I lost my girl to and I realized this guy knows how to dress. He has an awesome sense of style which is something I'm lacking currently but working on. So go back, look at yourself and emerge as the man that you want to be. Get in shape, work on your attitude, work on your style and any other factor that will help you become the man that you should be.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, im not stupid... i know im whining and b*tching like a little girl in this post, but im pissed... this is the first time this has happened to me but ive been seeing a lot of other so called "nice guys" getting the women lately.
I see guys going against everything mentioned on this site and still getting the girl, oh well if anything im starting to have a different perspective on certain things.

At least this makes me forget about the ass hair problem!

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know the guy is an AFC? Stop thinking you're a hot shot that you think you are when you are probably a bigger AFC than him.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my girl to an AFC too but this guy had...

Better fashion sense
Taller

that's it and I lost.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if having game means sucking up to a woman, being available to her 24/7 and getting in touch with your femenine side as this guy did
Is that really what he did? Read KillingTime's post carefully. Your girl met this guy when she is on vacation. You never met him. You don't know what he did to win her. You only know what your girl told you. I think you're drawing your own conclusions about this guy based on what she said, which is probably wildly innaccurate and exaggerated.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the fact that this post was even made 'An AFC stole my girl!' proves the fact that KillingTime is not, in fact, a DJ himself.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory is never assured

Unless you have the ability to control minds (or are stinkin rich) you'll never be able to get every girl you come across, it just isn't possible. The lessons you'll learn from this site will definatley help you to optimize your chances of scoring but that's not to say that it's a magic remedy that will forever alleveate you from any woman problems you're ever going to have.

So you lost one. Big deal I've lost some in the past and I'll lose in the future, but that doesn't mean that I've some how been flawed or dicredited. I know I'll have more then my fare share of victories to go along as well. These victories will more then out weigh the losses i'll encounter.

If you think you'll win a war without having a few casulties then you my friend need to check back into reality cause it ain't gonna happen.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killing: I'd say the chick got the right guy coz your over-reaction is not cool!!!

Let this blow to your pride make you appreciate the value of nexting... you move on coz you can!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
As I've tried to point out many times on here...

women DO like "nice guys"...the FEMALE definition of "nice guys".

What women DON'T like is needy, clingy men who come across as desperate and weak. It has nothing to do with treating a woman well. Women like that...as long as a guy still sticks up for himself and isn't clingy and needy.

This other guy romanced her while still being masculine. Guys that have figured out that balance can take a girl away any day of the week.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
As I've tried to point out many times on here...

women DO like "nice guys"...the FEMALE definition of "nice guys".

What women DON'T like is needy, clingy men who come across as desperate and weak. It has nothing to do with treating a woman well. Women like that...as long as a guy still sticks up for himself and isn't clingy and needy.

This other guy romanced her while still being masculine. Guys that have figured out that balance can take a girl away any day of the week.
Yeah, the girl definition of a nice guy is really an assertive guy; not quite a jerk, but not quite a nice guy either ... Sort of inbetween.

And she is right, girls really like guys who act this way, but they will not always have sex or a relationship with them I mind you [but that could be from other factors].

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wyldfyre, you bore the sh1t out of me, HOW OFTEN WAS THAT SH!T SAID ON THIS WEBSITE LIKE "$§())%§)(%§)(9835985395398532985329823598535398539 TIMESWSS??????****KKKING **** BUT NOW YOU SAID IT IM FINALLY GETTING IT MAN YOU BORE THE **** OUT OF ME SO ****ING BORING OMGMMG BUT WATCHING TV WHILE EATING IS EVEN MORE BORING, ENTERTAIN ME WITH SOME ORIGINAL THOUGHTS PLZ j/k but it really gets old

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
wyldfyre, you bore the sh1t out of me, HOW OFTEN WAS THAT SH!T SAID ON THIS WEBSITE LIKE "$§())%§)(%§)(9835985395398532985329823598535398539 TIMESWSS??????****KKKING **** BUT NOW YOU SAID IT IM FINALLY GETTING IT MAN YOU BORE THE **** OUT OF ME SO ****ING BORING OMGMMG BUT WATCHING TV WHILE EATING IS EVEN MORE BORING, ENTERTAIN ME WITH SOME ORIGINAL THOUGHTS PLZ j/k but it really gets old
Paardon me for pointing this out MR. CAPS, but everything said on this site is repetitive. That's the nature of the site...so deal. Also, if you guys would actually LISTEN to this fact the first time I wouldn't feel compelled to repeat it.

Give me an attentive and romantic guy who is masculine and good looking over any other type of guy any day.