Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An AFC stole my girl....

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also nobody stole your girl.

also if ur girl..went on vacation and does this..IF I WERE YOU. I wouldnt ever talk to her agian :)

GET A HOLD OF YOUR EMOTIONS

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also used to think an AFC stole my girl but No. It wasnt really him, it was ME. I was acting like a jerk, I thought he was being AFC but infact he was applying kino(he didnt even know he was). Its YOU, if you were a DON, you wouldnt allow him near her.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Ha...you couldn't handle me...and aren't you from Canada, the UK or some other third world country? hehehehehe
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

OMG i totally ****ing love you

You must read too much David DeAngelo, trying to be ****y and funny...

I'm in absolute LOVE with your personality

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by alphawolfx
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

OMG i totally ****ing love you

You must read too much David DeAngelo, trying to be ****y and funny...

I'm in absolute LOVE with your personality
Never read DeAngelo in my life...I'm this way naturally.

And people either love me or love to hate me...there is usually no middle ground. :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
oooooooo

Alpha's been stunned by Wyld's cool comeback!!!!

jerry...jerry...jerry...
Oh leave him alone...you're probably feverishly masturbating to my posts...

hahahaha

I'm feeling kinda snarky lately...can you tell? :D

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting over the internet...wow...redeem yourselves somehow! Go look outside at the real world! Unlike The Sims, you cannot increase your strength or intelligence by clicking your mouse! Oh yeah! +9 to strength right here!:p

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KillingTime
Yea, im not stupid... i know im whining and b*tching like a little girl in this post, but im pissed... this is the first time this has happened to me but ive been seeing a lot of other so called "nice guys" getting the women lately.
I see guys going against everything mentioned on this site and still getting the girl, oh well if anything im starting to have a different perspective on certain things!
It's about statistics. It's not like being AFC means you never get a woman,a nd being DJ means you always get a woman, or that an AFC guy never steals a DJ's woman. An AFC is rather less likely to get a woman. He meets fewer women and is less likely to end up with ones that he really wants.

Whether or not either of you have game, or who has more of it, cannot be decided over one woman.

But for you to even see yourself in competition with a guy means you are losing grip.

I'd be delighted if a ``24/7 suck up'' stole the girl. I would be totally cool about it, and continue to monitor the situation to watch for signs of the guy flopping out with her. Haha.

The thing is that some women are sometimes initially taken by the guy who shows a great deal of attention to them. They don't necessarily get sick of that attention right away. So instead of being pissed off, just chuckle to yourself and wait. What the heck. If he's still calling her all the time and giving her all that attention two weeks hence, he will either be out of there. Or else she is pathetic for needing that kind of attention. If that's what she craves, she's probably not good for you.

You never know; maybe she is trying to play you too.

Also, what do you really know about the guy? Who is your information source about the guy's behavior? Is it her or her friends who are informing you that she has a guy who sucks up to her 24/7? These reports could be vastly exaggerated and distorted.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girlfriend didn't just magically lose interest in you in an instance and go for the AFC.

She's been losing interest in you for a while now and this new guy was a convenient excuse for her to get away from you. She's just using him as a smokescreen to hide her low IL. After all, the guy lives on the other side of the country. What types of relationship is that?

Never believe women when it comes to her explanation of another guys behavior. You have to have hard evidence before you can believe anything she says.