"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Always busy

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
when a girl is always busy and she can't ever hang out, good indication she isnt interested right?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Either she's not interested, or she's GENUINELY busy. You have to make the call.

When are you trying to get in touch with you, and when are you trying to set up dates?

Also look at it this way, if she IS always genuinely busy, what kind of relationship would it be?
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by nan3109
when a girl is always busy and she can't ever hang out, good indication she isnt interested right?
right
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
If she hasn't given you a counter offer, move on.

Reading questions like this still makes me cringe...
 

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
girls like this really piss me off....when i ask them out or something and they said they can't, i just wait for them to ask me. I did my part by asking, so its her turn next.

If she does'nt ask....forget her she probably has someone else.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
I prefer to follow the 2 strike rule. If I can't get any set plans after asking twice then I move on.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
ok, i get told by some that are blunt that they "barely know me"

when i used to go get numbers when i was single they would gimme their number after talking to me for less than 2 minutes or so and not even knwing who i was before that.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
When i read the topic title i knew what my post would be like:

NEXT!!
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
No matter how busy someone is, they can ALWAYS find time to do something else, if they think there is something in it for them, even if only for an hour or two.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
I prefer to follow the 2 strike rule. If I can't get any set plans after asking twice then I move on.
I agree. If she's interested, she'll make time. Too many women out there that will...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
usually not interested. Even the most busy girl in the world will generally jump threw hoops and bend over backwards to make time for someone they have high IL in. Looks like this one is a dud.
 

Billydee

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by nan3109
ok, i get told by some that are blunt that they "barely know me"
To this, I'd smile and say, "That's what the DATE is for!" If she's still hesitant, drop the subject and go on about your business as usual. If she reconsiders, SHE'LL tell YOU.

Women decide if we pass their "physical" test within talking to them for 3 minutes. That's what the whole speed dating fad was about. Use the dates to raise her interest level.

***


As to the main poster. I agree w/ everybody's 2 strike rule. If after two date offers, she flakes or can't go BOTH times, and she doesn't give a CONCRETE, sincere counteroffer, drop it. Go about your business. Don't be a whiny *****. If she's in class or in your office, don't ignore her. But don't give her any more attention than anybody else either. She knows what you want. If she wants it too, she'll come after YOU.
 
Top