Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actual flake, low IOI or sh!t test

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all goes back to that old two strikes rule on Sosuave. Relevant to this day imo.

I've found that the only way to internalize abundance is to consistently be approaching other women. Like 10 a week absolute minimum. If you don't do that, you're going to start getting hung up on individual chicks.
As my man @DEEZEDBRAH says, every set is practice. Have fun with it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As my man @DEEZEDBRAH says, every set is practice. Have fun with it.
"Something Something Baeeeees"

Op are you in a city? Big? You can meet several girls each day just running your own errands. No excuse for simpery there. More opportunities in general.

Once the virus fücks off.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally use approach but re-working OLD game since Covid hysteria.

Set up a date with a girl to hike. She flaked a little while ago but said she want to stay in touch and sent Instagram handle.

I only have one plate spinning right now so I’m looking to find one/two more.

My instinct is to send my IG handle in a reply, tomorrow. If she follows then I’ll follow back. And try and set up a first date next week. Otherwise, NEXT.

That said, any other thoughts on a brief reply to pass what I suspect is sh!t test #1?
I waa watching Aaron Clarey older brother with Elkington. Aaron stated, 200% matches even those who were vid chat dates will flake. Its free attention.

Also predicted that the new "your creepy" = he's not social distancing. The new attacks on approach and game irl.

If she’s flaking i next. My **** won't suck it self. The goat status of game is next set. Even after pulling.

I skull ****ed a girl and on the way down to my car, I'm opening new sets. I lead. She follows or next. Similarly, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

I block delete numbers. I wont toot my horn and say pandemic isn't a *****. Cold approach irl atm is game on hard mode. I still do it. OLD is cucked. She is either dtf or next. I don't care its pandemic or she's on a worker visa at risk of deportation.

Fellas need to be savage. I am taking my D out.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaky behavior – stop contacting, walk away.

Mind Games – stop contacting, walk away

Low interest - stop contacting, walk away.

Loss of interest in sex - stop contacting, walk away.

Not available to go on a date and doesn't offer an alternative ? - stop contacting, walk away.
I really wish this could be communicated and followed by every single male out there. This would totally change the dating scene.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaky behavior – stop contacting, walk away.

Mind Games – stop contacting, walk away

Low interest - stop contacting, walk away.

Loss of interest in sex - stop contacting, walk away.

Not available to go on a date and doesn't offer an alternative ? - stop contacting, walk away.
Amen.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Tell her to hit you up if she changes her mind and do not give your IG or follow her. She has your number she knows how to contact you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to hit you up if she changes her mind and do not give your IG or follow her. She has your number she knows how to contact you.
+1

I have been told that my methods are savage. There is no following her ig. It's smash or next. Blow me or blow me out. Yes, a man is going to take Ls but no greater L then wasted time. Far too many fellas are at her beck and call. Post wall. Got some other man's crotch fruit and captain phaggotree is there. There is a epic amount of left over women on the rise. Quite frankly, I can't wait to see the aftermath.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally use approach but re-working OLD game since Covid hysteria.

Set up a date with a girl to hike. She flaked a little while ago but said she want to stay in touch and sent Instagram handle.

I only have one plate spinning right now so I’m looking to find one/two more.

My instinct is to send my IG handle in a reply, tomorrow. If she follows then I’ll follow back. And try and set up a first date next week. Otherwise, NEXT.

That said, any other thoughts on a brief reply to pass what I suspect is sh!t test #1?
Tell her to message you if she gets bored and wants some fresh diiiiiick.