Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Actual flake, low IOI or sh!t test

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
It all goes back to that old two strikes rule on Sosuave. Relevant to this day imo.

I've found that the only way to internalize abundance is to consistently be approaching other women. Like 10 a week absolute minimum. If you don't do that, you're going to start getting hung up on individual chicks.
As my man @DEEZEDBRAH says, every set is practice. Have fun with it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
As my man @DEEZEDBRAH says, every set is practice. Have fun with it.
"Something Something Baeeeees"

Op are you in a city? Big? You can meet several girls each day just running your own errands. No excuse for simpery there. More opportunities in general.

Once the virus fücks off.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Generally use approach but re-working OLD game since Covid hysteria.

Set up a date with a girl to hike. She flaked a little while ago but said she want to stay in touch and sent Instagram handle.

I only have one plate spinning right now so I’m looking to find one/two more.

My instinct is to send my IG handle in a reply, tomorrow. If she follows then I’ll follow back. And try and set up a first date next week. Otherwise, NEXT.

That said, any other thoughts on a brief reply to pass what I suspect is sh!t test #1?
I waa watching Aaron Clarey older brother with Elkington. Aaron stated, 200% matches even those who were vid chat dates will flake. Its free attention.

Also predicted that the new "your creepy" = he's not social distancing. The new attacks on approach and game irl.


If she’s flaking i next. My **** won't suck it self. The goat status of game is next set. Even after pulling.

I skull ****ed a girl and on the way down to my car, I'm opening new sets. I lead. She follows or next. Similarly, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

I block delete numbers. I wont toot my horn and say pandemic isn't a *****. Cold approach irl atm is game on hard mode. I still do it. OLD is cucked. She is either dtf or next. I don't care its pandemic or she's on a worker visa at risk of deportation.


Fellas need to be savage. I am taking my D out.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Flaky behavior – stop contacting, walk away.

Mind Games – stop contacting, walk away

Low interest - stop contacting, walk away.

Loss of interest in sex - stop contacting, walk away.

Not available to go on a date and doesn't offer an alternative ? - stop contacting, walk away.
I really wish this could be communicated and followed by every single male out there. This would totally change the dating scene.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Flaky behavior – stop contacting, walk away.

Mind Games – stop contacting, walk away

Low interest - stop contacting, walk away.

Loss of interest in sex - stop contacting, walk away.

Not available to go on a date and doesn't offer an alternative ? - stop contacting, walk away.
Amen.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
Tell her to hit you up if she changes her mind and do not give your IG or follow her. She has your number she knows how to contact you.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Tell her to hit you up if she changes her mind and do not give your IG or follow her. She has your number she knows how to contact you.
+1

I have been told that my methods are savage. There is no following her ig. It's smash or next. Blow me or blow me out. Yes, a man is going to take Ls but no greater L then wasted time. Far too many fellas are at her beck and call. Post wall. Got some other man's crotch fruit and captain phaggotree is there. There is a epic amount of left over women on the rise. Quite frankly, I can't wait to see the aftermath.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Generally use approach but re-working OLD game since Covid hysteria.

Set up a date with a girl to hike. She flaked a little while ago but said she want to stay in touch and sent Instagram handle.

I only have one plate spinning right now so I’m looking to find one/two more.

My instinct is to send my IG handle in a reply, tomorrow. If she follows then I’ll follow back. And try and set up a first date next week. Otherwise, NEXT.

That said, any other thoughts on a brief reply to pass what I suspect is sh!t test #1?
Tell her to message you if she gets bored and wants some fresh diiiiiick.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top