Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actual flake, low IOI or sh!t test

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should not matter to you.

Continue gaming and approaching new women.
For me, who doesn't exactly look like a model, the numbers game works the best.

The best women for you will make it easy.

Disregard the bullsh!t.. Pursue, not chase.

You made your move. Either she plays ball or you find someone else to play with. Leave your ego behind.

The focus is on YOU and the growth of YOUR game.

Contrary to other folks, who will say drop her.

Check out her ig, see if she's even worth any effort. Ping her if you see anything interesting in her profile.

For me, two flakes no counter offer and I block.

Keep spinning.
It all goes back to that old two strikes rule on Sosuave. Relevant to this day imo.

I've found that the only way to internalize abundance is to consistently be approaching other women. Like 10 a week absolute minimum. If you don't do that, you're going to start getting hung up on individual chicks.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

darksprezzatura

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all goes back to that old two strikes rule on Sosuave. Relevant to this day imo.

I've found that the only way to internalize abundance is to consistently be approaching other women. Like 10 a week absolute minimum. If you don't do that, you're going to start getting hung up on individual chicks.
As my man @DEEZEDBRAH says, every set is practice. Have fun with it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As my man @DEEZEDBRAH says, every set is practice. Have fun with it.
"Something Something Baeeeees"

Op are you in a city? Big? You can meet several girls each day just running your own errands. No excuse for simpery there. More opportunities in general.

Once the virus fücks off.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally use approach but re-working OLD game since Covid hysteria.

Set up a date with a girl to hike. She flaked a little while ago but said she want to stay in touch and sent Instagram handle.

I only have one plate spinning right now so I’m looking to find one/two more.

My instinct is to send my IG handle in a reply, tomorrow. If she follows then I’ll follow back. And try and set up a first date next week. Otherwise, NEXT.

That said, any other thoughts on a brief reply to pass what I suspect is sh!t test #1?
I waa watching Aaron Clarey older brother with Elkington. Aaron stated, 200% matches even those who were vid chat dates will flake. Its free attention.

Also predicted that the new "your creepy" = he's not social distancing. The new attacks on approach and game irl.

If she’s flaking i next. My **** won't suck it self. The goat status of game is next set. Even after pulling.

I skull ****ed a girl and on the way down to my car, I'm opening new sets. I lead. She follows or next. Similarly, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

I block delete numbers. I wont toot my horn and say pandemic isn't a *****. Cold approach irl atm is game on hard mode. I still do it. OLD is cucked. She is either dtf or next. I don't care its pandemic or she's on a worker visa at risk of deportation.

Fellas need to be savage. I am taking my D out.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaky behavior – stop contacting, walk away.

Mind Games – stop contacting, walk away

Low interest - stop contacting, walk away.

Loss of interest in sex - stop contacting, walk away.

Not available to go on a date and doesn't offer an alternative ? - stop contacting, walk away.

Lookatu

Don Juan
Reaction score

Not available to go on a date and doesn't offer an alternative ? - stop contacting, walk away.
I really wish this could be communicated and followed by every single male out there. This would totally change the dating scene.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wish this could be communicated and followed by every single male out there. This would totally change the dating scene.

Agree 100%. But if you adopt it for yourself, you can at least help yourself.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Amen.