“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

about "dressing well"

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Hey, I like to dress with clothes' color matching!

Not always that's possible! Is that just my style or it's just considered a normal thing to do?
do you try to wear all the same matching colors? like all black or all white, all tan, etc?

I usually dress with color contrast, like dark grey slacks with black belt, black shoes, dark grey socks, light grey knit pull over sweater, white undershirt, watch with black leather strap, silver case, silver belt buckle...

sometimes I wear all black clothes in the winter.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
by Fatality: I think some of the accessories you listed are terrible. Especially the knee high boots. Those are so disgusting if you ask me. Any girl with a belly piercing is a slut. I don't mind hair coloring but I really don't think it makes a girl look any better. Same thing with cowboy hats.

Can somebody explain to me what is sexy about a tattoo? I think they are extremely trashy and these days you are more of a rebel if you don't have one.
By Poloblue: tattoos = instant second class citizen
If you guys really believe what you just wrote you have some weird internal issues. Fatality, you sound as if you have a lot of pent up hostility and frustration. Dude, let that shiet go. Polo, sounds like you have interesting style but your view on tattoos is so ludicrous it's funny.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Soma
If you guys really believe what you just wrote you have some weird internal issues. Fatality, you sound as if you have a lot of pent up hostility and frustration. Dude, let that shiet go. Polo, sounds like you have interesting style but your view on tattoos is so ludicrous it's funny.
Pent up hostiltity and frustration? Why because I disagree with you? If a girl truly is sexy she shouldn't need accessories. If you think a girl needs that stuff than you are the one with weird internal issues.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
haha don't be so silly. Can you honestly say that after reading what you wrote you can't see the hostility in your words? You jumped to thinking that my observation was based on you disagreeing with me. Wow.

As for accessories, since I never said girls need accessories to be sexy, I'll just assume you were being rhetorical. Otherwise your silliness is just too...well, silly. So much silliness in this thread. hah
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Thanks, PoloBlue. Actually, the overcoat looks just like one worn by Benjamin Disraeli in a classic photo, probably taken when he was the Prime Minister of Great Britain (c. 1875). It is a classic late 1800s look. I was amazed the thing fit me. Not many people were 6'1" back then.

Color is an interesting thing. I like contrasts that go well, such as black against bright patterns or bold stripes. I'll often wear a black shirt with my flashiest suits.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Soma
haha don't be so silly. Can you honestly say that after reading what you wrote you can't see the hostility in your words? You jumped to thinking that my observation was based on you disagreeing with me. Wow.

As for accessories, since I never said girls need accessories to be sexy, I'll just assume you were being rhetorical. Otherwise your silliness is just too...well, silly. So much silliness in this thread. hah
Do you think I was screaming at the computer or something as I typed it? Now that's silly. I just thought that your opinion on accessories was rather "silly" as you say.:p

Maybe some time you can teach me how to read hostility through internet message boards. :)

Note: The smiley faces should make it harder for you to read my hostility:D
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Maybe some time you can teach me how to read hostility through internet message boards.
I'd be glad to. Send me $20 and a picture of your mom in the bathtub and we'll be jake.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Soma
I'd be glad to. Send me $20 and a picture of your mom in the bathtub and we'll be jake.
I need your address.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Hey, I like to dress with clothes' color matching!

Not always that's possible! Is that just my style or it's just considered a normal thing to do?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you try to wear all the same matching colors? like all black or all white, all tan, etc?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean, two parts of the clothes matching, like shirt with shoes or pants with shoes and so on.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by Fatality
I need your address.
haha! Good stuff, good stuff.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
don't go overboard with the "I don't give a ****" role, next you will be not brushing your teeth or taking a shower simply because you just didn't feel like it.

You can care about how you look and still come off like you don't give a ****.
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Which reminds me, do muggers actually conform to the stereotype and look like muggers themselves? Or do they go for a more Gap or QD kind of style ... :D
 

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Some of you guys are worse than women when it comes to trying to be stylish.

Wear whatever you want, whenever you want it. If its clean and comfortable, you're fine.

I've picked up women while wearing ripped jeans, old t-shrt with paint spots and an old pair of running shoes (While working outside and painting). I let the brain do the talking. Once they see a modest guy with an intelligent mind, they know you are unique.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
I've picked up women while wearing ripped jeans, old t-shrt with paint spots and an old pair of running shoes (While working outside and painting). I let the brain do the talking. Once they see a modest guy with an intelligent mind, they know you are unique.
I think you've got the wrong impression. The discussion is about dressing well and being stylish. Not picking up chicks by looking good.
 

Supaman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Personally, I love dressing "nice". It's usually Zanella pants, Dolce & Gabbana or Express shirts with kenneth cole shoes. Accessories, I've got a nice Citizen watch and that's it. It seems to be good for business the way that I dress and when picking up the ladies, it's business as usual. Although during the summer, I wear cutoffs just so all that time in the gym amounts to something.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
I hope you don't mean you wear cut-off jeans.

Fag status in full effect.
 

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Soma
I hope you don't mean you wear cut-off jeans.

Fag status in full effect.
sounds like something the VILLAGE PEOPLE wear?

cut off jeans, shirt tied in a knot in the front, skipper's cap :eek:
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Hey I would like to tell you my style but I am usually in the buff... al-natural if you will. I figure that saves me all that time worrying about what to wear, and saves me time gettin in and from the shower.

BUT to those who do wear clothes check this word of advice. Well ok if you wear button up shirts check this word of advice.

CHANGE TO SNAPS!!!!!!!!!

Once when I was forced into social bondage (clothes) I wore a button up shirt (white-standford) with a olive green swearter v-neck (timberland) and some fine Celvin Klein Cargo (Beige) with a Seiko watch (silver) and my Platnum Hoop earrings.

Now with that said, I found my self dressed :( in a fiesty situation that called for fiesty un-dressing :) ..............
.............
.......................and!!!!!

BAM< BAM<BAM<BAM<BAM<BAM<BAM<>!!!!!!!!!!


There went all my buttons gone like black cats on July 1st. She Grabed my **** at the bottom and pulled it apart to unsnap it as fast as she could. She assumed I was wearing snaps instead of buttons.....????? (blond)

SO there you go no matter what you wear make it snaps, or be ready sew back on some buttons or ditch the artical of clothing.

MINE=2 cents.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Now with that said, I found my self dressed in a fiesty situation that called for fiesty un-dressing ..............
Lmfao. Wow, that sucks. I've never seen snaps before...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top