Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

about "dressing well"

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lovely styles Soma :) I'd love to go shopping where you live when you can get that gear so cheap! I love the second outfit, the black stuff, jacket and beanie, very masculin, very pimpish.

The third is also nice because it's so playfull and well put together :)

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Soma's style, but I must say I have never seen so many guys with accerories as I see out here in Los ANgeles. I usualy go to melrose for a peackock worth shirt, but other than a cool shirt and nice jeans and shoes I don't wear much else.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soma,
thanks for all the info..
its given me GREAT ideas ! :cool:

Reaction score
Soma, you are paying to much for pants - don't buy brand name pants - black pants all look the same!!

The piercings, tatoos, the hat and get-up gear is a bit much flamboyant when put all together - too much attention is on yourself - you may be trying too hard to impress - not cool!!!

If you are a pimp then disregard my comments!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, certain brands DO look better. Not only that, but they fit better, and last longer. It's worth it.

If you think I'm drawing too much attention to myself, then I have a question for you. Why are you so scared to stand out?

Think on it.

Oh, so I don't confue others...don't get a high priced label just cause you think it will automatically be better. That's not always true. ALWAYS try on your clothes before buying them. Try on several pairs of pants (this goes for all other clothes too), at several stores, remember which one was best for you and when you're done trying shiet on, go back and get the pair you liked.

-Soma

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about standing out :) ?

Last week I went partying with a tight shirt that said

B|TCH PLEASE
on the front with an arrow in glitter pointing down to my crotch and on the back it said SEXY in pink and arrows pointing at my ass. I got so many stares, smiles and also ugly looks from people I felt like a moviestar, not to mention I wore HUGE pilotglasses so I looked so damn pimpish/sexy it was crazy. me and my mate walked to the party through a very populated area with lots of outdoor serving/restaurants, people were staring the whole damn time. People couldn't BELIEVE I was wearing that.

A day before that I also wore a black shirt that said ATTENTION WH0RE on it. I also have other cool shirts coming up (I'm making these shirts myself by spraypainting them with the words/drawings and using glue+glitter). Also silversprayed my jeans with a cool pattern.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a dark blue T-shirt that says
"Man *****"

should I wear that? :D

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
haha that's some interesting shiet, Kinetic. If I were to see you at a party I'd come over and shake your hand. Anytime I see someone at a party that is "out there", whether it's goth style, rock, pimp, hip hop...whatever, I go over and give them props.

-Soma

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Ok, here are a few pictures of myself that were recently taken. Two completely different styles but that's normal for me. Each day I dress in a different style. It's fun and you learn a lot about yourself.

-Soma
]

I am going to have to steal that last outfit from you... Nice

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw, soma is right about the pants. Certain brands do FIT better than others. I will buy an expensive pair of pants before I buy an expensive shirt. Diseal Jeans are the best out IMHO, not becuase of the price, but because they fit really well on your body.

I also like Bananna Republic Jeans, but I think that's just because there aren't many other things to choose from where I am, but they are nice.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My style is not neccesarily brand name based. Everyone says I'm preppy. Button down shirts with clean pressed jeans and white tennis shoes. Someone asked if I played golf or something.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
"Someone asked if I played golf or something."

hmmmm...not exactly the sexiest image. ;p

I'm sure you have a side of your personality that is just dying to be let loose. Get creative man! Shine!

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I spend lots of time picking my clothing, so everthing looks good, I base my clothing styles on classic 1950's style clothing

sometimes I get ideas by watching old classic movies, like the movie NORTH by NORTHWEST starring Cary Grant, I like the classic men's hairstyle Cary Grant has, slicked back, combed to the side, clean around the neck and ears, a "businessman's cut"

the classic pleated slacks and suits from the 50's never go out of style, I like wearing tan or grey pleated slacks with a casual pull over top, a sweater or a polo shirt, or a short sleeved button up loose fitting golf shirt.

I always make sure my belt color matches my shoe color and my belt buckle is silver to match my watch

for shoes, I like casual / dress shoes with a soft sole, for comfort and long walks

my style is more like "business casual" I dont wear ties very often

I like GQ too, I mix and match to make my own personal styles

all of my clothing is bought on sale or on clearance, you can often find designer clothing marked down if you shop around, I never pay full price. Im a bargain shopper

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma

Women wear accessories and they drive us wild...belly piercings, cowboy hats, knee-high phuck-me boots, hair coloring, etc., etc. Guys weating accessories, to a point, are very sexy. Why do think you ALWAYS hear women say they love guys with tattoos?

Think about it.

-Soma
I think some of the accessories you listed are terrible. Especially the knee high boots. Those are so disgusting if you ask me. Any girl with a belly piercing is a slut. I don't mind hair coloring but I really don't think it makes a girl look any better. Same thing with cowboy hats.

Can somebody explain to me what is sexy about a tattoo? I think they are extremely trashy and these days you are more of a rebel if you don't have one.

About dressing well, I think all men should dress well for the most part but not every day. Change things up that way you aren't predictable.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality

Can somebody explain to me what is sexy about a tattoo? I think they are extremely trashy and these days you are more of a rebel if you don't have one.

About dressing well, I think all men should dress well for the most part but not every day. Change things up that way you aren't predictable.
I agree, I cant stand tattoo's ! especially on women! they just turn me off, tattoos look like crap when you age, they just look like big dark splotches of ink later when they lose the sharpness. tattoos = instant second class citizen

I dress for the occasion, sometimes casual, sometimes business casual, sometimes jeans and t-shirt, I do try to look clean and neat at all times, I even shower before going to the grocery store.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dressing well ...

... works for me. Like mad.

Some interesting styles in these posts, especially Soma & Kinetic. Standing out is a sign of confidence, and definitely good if you're out on the town. I also give people props if they really have a killer style, Soma.

Fatality, when I encounter a gal with a belly piercing, I almost always make a comment about Britney Spears.

I tend to favor interesting vintage suits, usually 1967 and earlier, and get a lot of approaches from women, including some gals who can pretty much have their pick of the place.

One mod striped jacket from the mid 60s almost always gets me approached. Gals also like a vintage Victorian-era overcoat I wear with a top hat and a classic patterned scarf. Sort of mod/goth. For shoes, my black hush puppies with a white line around the top also get a lot of comments.

Almost all of it was bought at vintage of thrift shops. Some of the suits only cost about $20 US. Most under $50. I'm an opportunist. The Hush Puppies were on clearance sale for about $40.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Dressing well ...

Originally posted by Bonhomme
... works for me. Like mad.

One mod striped jacket from the mid 60s almost always gets me approached. Gals also like a vintage Victorian-era overcoat I wear with a top hat and a classic patterned scarf. Sort of mod/goth. For shoes, my black hush puppies with a white line around the top also get a lot of comments.

Almost all of it was bought at vintage of thrift shops. Some of the suits only cost about $20 US. Most under $50. I'm an opportunist. The Hush Puppies were on clearance sale for about $40.
that sounds really classy, especially with the top hat, reminds me of the style a English gentelman might wear back around the turn of the century circa 1906.