Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

about "dressing well"

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Hey, I like to dress with clothes' color matching!

Not always that's possible! Is that just my style or it's just considered a normal thing to do?
do you try to wear all the same matching colors? like all black or all white, all tan, etc?

I usually dress with color contrast, like dark grey slacks with black belt, black shoes, dark grey socks, light grey knit pull over sweater, white undershirt, watch with black leather strap, silver case, silver belt buckle...

sometimes I wear all black clothes in the winter.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
by Fatality: I think some of the accessories you listed are terrible. Especially the knee high boots. Those are so disgusting if you ask me. Any girl with a belly piercing is a slut. I don't mind hair coloring but I really don't think it makes a girl look any better. Same thing with cowboy hats.

Can somebody explain to me what is sexy about a tattoo? I think they are extremely trashy and these days you are more of a rebel if you don't have one.
By Poloblue: tattoos = instant second class citizen
If you guys really believe what you just wrote you have some weird internal issues. Fatality, you sound as if you have a lot of pent up hostility and frustration. Dude, let that shiet go. Polo, sounds like you have interesting style but your view on tattoos is so ludicrous it's funny.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
If you guys really believe what you just wrote you have some weird internal issues. Fatality, you sound as if you have a lot of pent up hostility and frustration. Dude, let that shiet go. Polo, sounds like you have interesting style but your view on tattoos is so ludicrous it's funny.
Pent up hostiltity and frustration? Why because I disagree with you? If a girl truly is sexy she shouldn't need accessories. If you think a girl needs that stuff than you are the one with weird internal issues.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
haha don't be so silly. Can you honestly say that after reading what you wrote you can't see the hostility in your words? You jumped to thinking that my observation was based on you disagreeing with me. Wow.

As for accessories, since I never said girls need accessories to be sexy, I'll just assume you were being rhetorical. Otherwise your silliness is just too...well, silly. So much silliness in this thread. hah

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, PoloBlue. Actually, the overcoat looks just like one worn by Benjamin Disraeli in a classic photo, probably taken when he was the Prime Minister of Great Britain (c. 1875). It is a classic late 1800s look. I was amazed the thing fit me. Not many people were 6'1" back then.

Color is an interesting thing. I like contrasts that go well, such as black against bright patterns or bold stripes. I'll often wear a black shirt with my flashiest suits.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha don't be so silly. Can you honestly say that after reading what you wrote you can't see the hostility in your words? You jumped to thinking that my observation was based on you disagreeing with me. Wow.

As for accessories, since I never said girls need accessories to be sexy, I'll just assume you were being rhetorical. Otherwise your silliness is just too...well, silly. So much silliness in this thread. hah
Do you think I was screaming at the computer or something as I typed it? Now that's silly. I just thought that your opinion on accessories was rather "silly" as you say.:p

Maybe some time you can teach me how to read hostility through internet message boards. :)

Note: The smiley faces should make it harder for you to read my hostility:D

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe some time you can teach me how to read hostility through internet message boards.
I'd be glad to. Send me $20 and a picture of your mom in the bathtub and we'll be jake.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be glad to. Send me $20 and a picture of your mom in the bathtub and we'll be jake.
I need your address.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Hey, I like to dress with clothes' color matching!

Not always that's possible! Is that just my style or it's just considered a normal thing to do?

do you try to wear all the same matching colors? like all black or all white, all tan, etc?

I mean, two parts of the clothes matching, like shirt with shoes or pants with shoes and so on.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
I need your address.
haha! Good stuff, good stuff.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't go overboard with the "I don't give a ****" role, next you will be not brushing your teeth or taking a shower simply because you just didn't feel like it.

You can care about how you look and still come off like you don't give a ****.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Which reminds me, do muggers actually conform to the stereotype and look like muggers themselves? Or do they go for a more Gap or QD kind of style ... :D

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are worse than women when it comes to trying to be stylish.

Wear whatever you want, whenever you want it. If its clean and comfortable, you're fine.

I've picked up women while wearing ripped jeans, old t-shrt with paint spots and an old pair of running shoes (While working outside and painting). I let the brain do the talking. Once they see a modest guy with an intelligent mind, they know you are unique.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've picked up women while wearing ripped jeans, old t-shrt with paint spots and an old pair of running shoes (While working outside and painting). I let the brain do the talking. Once they see a modest guy with an intelligent mind, they know you are unique.
I think you've got the wrong impression. The discussion is about dressing well and being stylish. Not picking up chicks by looking good.

Supaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I love dressing "nice". It's usually Zanella pants, Dolce & Gabbana or Express shirts with kenneth cole shoes. Accessories, I've got a nice Citizen watch and that's it. It seems to be good for business the way that I dress and when picking up the ladies, it's business as usual. Although during the summer, I wear cutoffs just so all that time in the gym amounts to something.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I hope you don't mean you wear cut-off jeans.

Fag status in full effect.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you don't mean you wear cut-off jeans.

Fag status in full effect.
sounds like something the VILLAGE PEOPLE wear?

cut off jeans, shirt tied in a knot in the front, skipper's cap :eek:

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I would like to tell you my style but I am usually in the buff... al-natural if you will. I figure that saves me all that time worrying about what to wear, and saves me time gettin in and from the shower.

BUT to those who do wear clothes check this word of advice. Well ok if you wear button up shirts check this word of advice.

CHANGE TO SNAPS!!!!!!!!!

Once when I was forced into social bondage (clothes) I wore a button up shirt (white-standford) with a olive green swearter v-neck (timberland) and some fine Celvin Klein Cargo (Beige) with a Seiko watch (silver) and my Platnum Hoop earrings.

Now with that said, I found my self dressed :( in a fiesty situation that called for fiesty un-dressing :) ..............
.......................and!!!!!

BAM< BAM<BAM<BAM<BAM<BAM<BAM<>!!!!!!!!!!

There went all my buttons gone like black cats on July 1st. She Grabed my **** at the bottom and pulled it apart to unsnap it as fast as she could. She assumed I was wearing snaps instead of buttons.....????? (blond)

SO there you go no matter what you wear make it snaps, or be ready sew back on some buttons or ditch the artical of clothing.

MINE=2 cents.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now with that said, I found my self dressed in a fiesty situation that called for fiesty un-dressing ..............
Lmfao. Wow, that sucks. I've never seen snaps before...