Mike32ct
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2007
- Messages
- 8,395
- Reaction score
- 5,141
I don’t like the sound of this at all. Probably wouldn’t meet with this guy alone.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I get they belonged to her. My question is where do they go now?No, the 2 kids belongs to the deceased. not his.
That’s why it’s questionable.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yes, i think your right. And it’s inappropriate meeting him instead of going to the wake directly.I don’t like the sound of this at all. Probably wouldn’t meet with this guy alone.
The kids future is questionable, I don’t think the bf would adopt them since they’re not married.I get they belonged to her. My question is where do they go now?
My concern is that that the dude that is going to inherit the kids, and he is meeting to try and lay them off on you.
Any chance he thinks they're yours?
Amy suicide note?
Girl's parents?
But pm on fb for a meet is a little suspicious.
High probability it's NOT just to get some answers. Either gonna try and blame you (won't wanna blame himself) or maybe kill you.
I don’t think so, we are all friends we all know we haven’t get in touch for a long time.Maybe he believes that you both had an affair and wants to question you about it
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That’s what im thinking but he told me when im close to the location where he’s at, he’ll just pm me the place where it’s convenient to meet.He wants to meet? Fine, but it has to be on your terms. You choose time, place, date, etc. Like someone else said, public place with lots of witness and cameras and stuff. Maybe have him come to your home a put a nanny cam. Or meet in a public park that's close to a police station. Or a mall that has security.
What is he trying to do a drug deal?That’s what im thinking but he told me when im close to the location where he’s at, he’ll just pm me the place where it’s convenient to meet.
Clue. I knew itAlright guys, shows over.
Went to the funeral and indeed they don’t believe my lady friend commited a suicide.
One of the kids heard a loud voice then suddenly disappeared before they declared that she committed suicide.
In short there’s a foul play.
Autopsy report says that there’s a thumb pressure on her neck.
The 2 kids are going to stay with the grandmother.
BF left the country.
There will be an ongoing investigation with the police and criminal investigation stuff.
I’m glad that my gut feeling was right as some of you also had. (There’s something not right about bf trying to meet with me before her body was placed at the funeral).
Thank you for your time helping me analyze the situation.
Very helpful forum/community indeed.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Me? Yeah I guess so.Can you say dodged a bullet??
Thank you.Your spider senses probably saved your ass. To bad about your friend. My sympathies.
Let the police take care of that problem brother.maybe he killed her?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.