"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A LADY FRIEND COMMITED A SUICIDE, and AFTER I PMD THE BF IF ITS TRUE. HE WANTS TO MEET WITH ME?

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
No, the 2 kids belongs to the deceased. not his.

That’s why it’s questionable.
I get they belonged to her. My question is where do they go now?

My concern is that that the dude that is going to inherit the kids, and he is meeting to try and lay them off on you.

Any chance he thinks they're yours?

Amy suicide note?

Girl's parents?

But pm on fb for a meet is a little suspicious.

High probability it's NOT just to get some answers. Either gonna try and blame you (won't wanna blame himself) or maybe kill you.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
WTF.

Maybe he just want to know how you knew her ?

Meet in public, talk.

People who are suicide survivor are all looking for answers. They head full of questions and yes they can be irrational.

Unless you have something to blame yourself for, you'll be fine
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Maybe he believes that you both had an affair and wants to question you about it
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,542
Reaction score
4,083
Location
Inside her mind
OP either meet the dude or not

Personally I don't have facebook Im oblivious to other people who don't deal with me direct or vice versa it is what it is
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
He wants to meet? Fine, but it has to be on your terms. You choose time, place, date, etc. Like someone else said, public place with lots of witness and cameras and stuff. Maybe have him come to your home a put a nanny cam. Or meet in a public park that's close to a police station. Or a mall that has security.
 

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
I don’t like the sound of this at all. Probably wouldn’t meet with this guy alone.
Yes, i think your right. And it’s inappropriate meeting him instead of going to the wake directly.
 

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
I get they belonged to her. My question is where do they go now?

My concern is that that the dude that is going to inherit the kids, and he is meeting to try and lay them off on you.

Any chance he thinks they're yours?

Amy suicide note?

Girl's parents?

But pm on fb for a meet is a little suspicious.

High probability it's NOT just to get some answers. Either gonna try and blame you (won't wanna blame himself) or maybe kill you.
The kids future is questionable, I don’t think the bf would adopt them since they’re not married.

Girl’s parents are far away from our place. Living in a different country I guess.

No ofcourse the kids are not mine.

I will find out later because I’m going to the wake later tonight.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
He wants to meet? Fine, but it has to be on your terms. You choose time, place, date, etc. Like someone else said, public place with lots of witness and cameras and stuff. Maybe have him come to your home a put a nanny cam. Or meet in a public park that's close to a police station. Or a mall that has security.
That’s what im thinking but he told me when im close to the location where he’s at, he’ll just pm me the place where it’s convenient to meet.
 

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
Alright guys, shows over.

Went to the funeral and indeed they don’t believe my lady friend commited a suicide.

One of the kids heard a loud voice then suddenly disappeared before they declared that she committed suicide.

In short there’s a foul play.

Autopsy report says that there’s a thumb pressure on her neck.

The 2 kids are going to stay with the grandmother.

BF left the country.

There will be an ongoing investigation with the police and criminal investigation stuff.

I’m glad that my gut feeling was right as some of you also had. (There’s something not right about bf trying to meet with me before her body was placed at the funeral).

Thank you for your time helping me analyze the situation.

Very helpful forum/community indeed.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Alright guys, shows over.

Went to the funeral and indeed they don’t believe my lady friend commited a suicide.

One of the kids heard a loud voice then suddenly disappeared before they declared that she committed suicide.

In short there’s a foul play.

Autopsy report says that there’s a thumb pressure on her neck.

The 2 kids are going to stay with the grandmother.

BF left the country.

There will be an ongoing investigation with the police and criminal investigation stuff.

I’m glad that my gut feeling was right as some of you also had. (There’s something not right about bf trying to meet with me before her body was placed at the funeral).

Thank you for your time helping me analyze the situation.

Very helpful forum/community indeed.
Clue. I knew it
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Your spider senses probably saved your ass. To bad about your friend. My sympathies.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top