Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A journey: 100 days. 100 sets.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 42> did about 7-8 approaches > went to a mall

day 43> did about 8-9 approaches > went downtown

day 44> was with main girl yesterday, could only do 1 approach

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 45> was with family all day yesterday only did one appraoch.

Have 2 dates tomorrow night. One at 6 and one at 9.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 46

I almost fvcking failed today.

It was such a busy day

was doing photography in the morning.
went to sexual health clinic in the afternoon (just a routine check up)
went to job interview after that
then went on two dates > both went well > slept with the second one

Then i dropped her off and COMPLETELY forgot about the challenge.

I immediately went to a bar, hopped out, went up to some random chick and talked to her for 30 seconds told her she was adorable and dipped.

I am NOT failing. I REFUSE.

No mind you, this is a good sign, my forgetting to do the challenge > that means my life is getting so good that I dont need to mass appraoch, I am just in abundance. But still. I have come to far to fail.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I failed. I failed. I failed.

I got to day 54.

In the last week I was finding it hard to even remember to do my approach because I had a lot going on.

I waver between being a seducer and a creator. When I am either one, I completely put the other on the back burner. Right now I am in a creative fury and I was forgetting to do the set until late at night and then I would go out to a local bar do a sh!tty set and then come home. And then 1 day I just didn't feel like doing one at all, especially if it was just going to be a garbage set.

I have learned a lot from this challenge. The first thing is that motivation tapers, before 100 days does. Well, that is what happened to me at least. I think that this challenge is a BETTER CHALLENGE to do than the no contact challenge when a dude gets heartbroken. Obviously do the no contact challenge if you must, but 100 days 100 sets is far more effective way of getting over you ex.

I learned that ones progress can't even be predicted if they game every single damn day. if you seriously want to get into game - game a girl every day, and your progress will be incomprehensibly surprising to say the least.

This was an amazing challenge for myself and I plan on keeping this thread alive

This thread is not dead. I am going to go the full 100 days even though I failed.
I am on day 58.

There were only about three days where I didn't approach. yes I failed. But I have 42 days left of this challenge. Even though I failed I want to prove to myself that EVEN IF I FAIL, THAT THAT IS THE WORST EXCUSE FOR GIVING UP!

So I will continue this challenge.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back on this. I swear to god on my life if I don't finish this challenge I will never be a master of pick up or a master with women. I am so fvcking upset with myself that I failed at day 54. I am so fvcking upset with myself that I allowed my ex to seep herself back into my life, because I DIDNT WANT TO GO OUT ANYMORE. This is absolutely pathetic.

Today is DAY 1. DAY 1.

I swear to god I have to get to day 100. I am fvcking forcing myself.

I did 11 approaches today.

I did about 6 warm up approaches before the 11 real approaches to get me warmed up and build some momentum.

A good trick to build momentum is ask hot girls for directions, or merely tell a hot girl she is beautiful. But only do this 4-5 times. Force yourself to show intent. Force yourself to ask the girl out.

I asked 11 girls out today. I got 5 numbers. Most of them will flake. I got 1 number that I already set a date with for Sunday, but I expect it to flake as I am just getting back into it. I will say however that all my progress from the first go around with this challenge have not left me. It is like muscle memory. I immediately got bak into the flow of things. I was giving strong eye contact. I was being commanding and dominant, I was being arousing and seductive. But still not as much as I know I can be.

Whatever. For this next week I don't give a sh1t how good I am. I am willing to go out and literally burn these approaches to the fvcking ground and just be garbage. I simply want to MAKE ACTION MY DEFAULT AGAIN, where ever single girl I want to approach I DO BLOODY APPROACH.

I am sincerely mad at myself. For fvck sake. I am so sick of being a goddamn slave to anxiety. I fvcking hate it.

Here we go. I swear to god. I will keep doing this fvcking challenge over and over and over and over again until I hit 100 days. Even if it kills me.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 2

Today I did a solid 20 approaches.

I did about 4 in the afternoon when I went to the library. One of the ones at the library was pretty lame but I wanted to try it out. She was hot, but it was super fvcking quiet, so I passed her a note before I left that said "you're adorable" with my number attached. I wasn't expecting a text or anything, and so far nothing. It is better to just talk to them.

I did about 15 approaches tonight. I took one of my buddies out from up north who is down here for the school year. He is really into game but doesn't have enough girls in his town (very very small town - like 3000 people) to game. so now that he is downtown Toronto he wants me to mentor him. I am actually quite good compared to him, and so I hope to really get this guy on the right track. It will also help me out drastically to have a cool, tall, and good looking wing, who want to learn as much as possible. So this is a win win. He is also on board for the 100 days 100 sets challenge!

Downtown I went pretty ham. although I only had about an hour as I have work tomorrow morning and only got downtown around 10.

I got 4 numbers or something like that, but my approaches were actually pretty damn incredible. these are decent numbers. I can feel how much my game has improved. I also started making every girl I approach follow me on instagram, even if they can't give me their number or whatever, because if I am approaching thousands of girls, I mid as well get thousands of female followers out of it. ha! So there is MORE incentive to approach. Even if I don't get pvssy or a date or a number, every single girl is willing to follow on instagram, and today instagram follows are like a social currency. So boom! more incentive. :)

My friend was telling me how dominant and funny I was in the sets and how the women were very very receptive to me. It is really good to have someone who can give feedback and see how I am doing from a third person perspective after going months with gaming by myself.

Anyways. Good day 2. Tomorrow is day 3. I have work then I am going downtown again afterwards.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 3 (was yesterday)

I did 2 approaches in the day time at the mall. Got both numbers. But the numbers flaked. The sets weren't terrible either, but they weren't fantastic. See, I know that my sets have room for massive growth. Including staying in set longer, being more dominant, leading more, raising buying temperature etc etc etc. This is ultimately what I want to achieve by the end of these 100 days.

I did about 12 sets in the night time near my old university. Got a couple numbers, made 3 girls follow me on Instagram.

There was one set in particular that I found quite interesting.

So I ran up to these two girls and I told one of them that she was cute, but she was kind of walking away so I just said have a good night, but I did this in front of another group of girls that had about 6-7 girls in it, and they all saw me do it. I walked away and got on the phone with my buddy as he had called me. Then the group of girls walked by, and they were looking at me and smiling, and I stared down this one blonde chick with a smirk on my face and held strong eye contact and she called out to me "am I adorable?" and I said "absolutely." with a wink.

I then went up to them about 5 minutes later after my phone call because they were hanging around. it was only three by this time, the blonde some hotter brunette and some other less attractive chick.

The conversation lasted 5-7 minutes. I came in with such a strong frame, but they continually sh!t tested me over and over and over again trying to break my frame. All three of them. Ultimately some chinks in my armour showed up, and my frame was slightly broken. I broke frame a bit. And it was nothing to do with what I said, but merely had all to do with my sub communications. I am still in the process of learning how to hold frame consistently in the face of a barrage of sh1t tests. It was cool and interesting to see myself in the scenario. Needless to say their attraction dipped slightly. But the cool thing about girls sh1t testing me like that is that they are giving me an opportunity to INCREASE THEIR ATTRACTION. All I have to do is hold frame.

Another cool thing about this is that I have completely dissolved my bitterness towards women that I so patently displayed roughly 3-4 years ago. 3-4 years ago I was scarily close to being MGTOW. Bitter, resentful, and anger JUST AT THE NATURE OF WOMEN. But now I have completely dissolved that terrible low level paradigm and have reached the point where I see girls as cool and I want to be around them all the time because they have value. And I notice myself not getting worked up over sh1t tests and frame tests and flaking etc etc. I completely understand this aspect of their nature and I am cool with working myself up to become the pimp, the guy who can break through these things. This is how you transcend to pimpery.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4 and day 5 were Saturday and Sunday.

I went downtown both of those days and did a total of probably 25 sets.

I also had a date yesterday and went in for the kiss but got rejected. I wasn't leading enough or escalating physically enough throughout the date. I will message her tomorrow for another date and try again.

I have 2 dates tomorrow, and one for Wednesday.

Day 6 is today, and I am going to be chilling with my girl (open relationship) for most of the day.

I went out earlier to go to the walk in clinic for a renewal of my prescription, and did 2 sets around that area.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 7.

did about 8 approaches today. 3 numbers. Already set up a date with one girl for Thursday. Have two dates for Friday.

I want to get a clicker so I can keep track of the number of approaches I do.

I went on a date today as well with a girl that I approached a couple days ago.

She was very aloof and indifferent and kind of boring. Looked like a hotter younger Charlize theron. But she was nice. I was thrown off by the indifference and so I did not escalate. It was a soft move on my part. I should be always trying to escalate. Sexually escalating is the only way to determine whether a girl is into you or not. Simple as that. So Im beating myself up for not even attempting to kiss her. I'll try to chill with her again. But because I didn't even make a move Id out she will be down.

The girl that rejected my kiss yesterday will be coming to see me on Friday night. I will try again and again to sexually escalate. I think that she didn't kiss because of the logistics. It was broad day light and there was a bunch of people around. We will see however. I will already be in that area anyways doing game and going on another date before her, so if it doesn't work out, no loss for me.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 recap.

It is amazing how much you can get done in 1 week, with 1 hour of game per day. I did roughly about 7-8 hours of game this first week of the challenge and that equated to 70 approaches. 20-25 numbers, 2 dates, and 4 more dates in the next 3 days.

And this is me simply getting back into it. I am still a little rusty.

I can imagine that by week 5 or week 10 those numbers will be far greater and my ratio of approaches to numbers to dates to sex will be better.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I woke up today with strep throat. bummer. But as one exception for this challenge I do not have to do a set on days where I am sick as hell. The second I feel remotely better I will get back out there and kill it again. So we are postponing day 8 for a day or two.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

This sickness has been unbelievably terrible.

I have been sick for the past 8 days in bed.

In and out of the hospital and clinic.

Getting intravenous injection full of antibiotics.

I am feeling MUCH better though. I am done IV on Saturday, and will be back to this challenge on Monday.

I am going to leave where I left off.

So Monday will be day 8.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am off of my IV.

I am feeling 100% better.

Tonight I am just going to chill at home and read two books (one on the devil and one on the philosophy of sex) and drink tea and ****.

I have a girl coming to sleep over tonight.

Starting Monday I am back on the fvcking grind. Day 8.

I messaged a girl tonight to see if she wanted to kick it.

I said "look who it is, lets grab tea at 9"

and she literally shot me down hard, and she's ugly as fvck lol. I won't lie I got a little bit egoic.

she basically laughed at me and said "that I the gayest date proposal I have ever heard, what am I supposed to be excited by tea?"

haha. I felt it in my ego hard.

But whatever.

Always keep the frame of "smile and play the game without bitterness and resentment"

I have to admit it was a lame date idea, and I probably came across as needy to this chick.

I talk to so many girls that I don't really care if I come across as needy, so I will ask girl out like four or five times, even if she flakes.

I am going to stop doing that though. I am genuinely unattracted to flaky girls, and should stop taking flaky girls seriously, or chasing them at all.

I am very excited about this next 100 days. (although I am starting on day 8 for Monday- as the days of sickness do not count)

I think that I will become greatly improved in all spheres of female psychology, and attraction.

:)

Always remember: The age old adage > never be bitter, never be needy, never be resentful, never be reactive, NEVER TAKE THINGS PERSONALLY.

girls will do things that might activate your ego, but its human nature, you have to view it as a funny part of the game, and NEVER TAKE IT PERSONALLY.

smille, laugh, and move on with an air of lightheartedness.

suave sauce

Reaction score
Man I just spent the Lat hour reading your thread Haha very inspiring. When you do the majority of your game at the mall and at night are you by yourself?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I just spent the Lat hour reading your thread Haha very inspiring. When you do the majority of your game at the mall and at night are you by yourself?

Thank you man. Changed my life for the better. I can never stop now.

Feel free to join this thread and the challenge and post your daily updates here.

90% of the time I game I go by myself. My friends are into game but they don't really go out that much, so I decided to stop being dependent on them, because I would barely go out. I decided the best course of action is to become independent and rely solely on myself. That was a HUGE paradigm shift.

YOUR SUCCESS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND NO ONE ELSES.

Good luck. Hope to see you join the challenge.

Last edited:

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 8.

I am finally back on this challenge after almost two weeks of terrible sickness and hospitalization.

I went out today after 2 weeks off and did 4 approaches.

I was SO stifled at the beginning, but I refused to leave the mall until I did my set.

All the sets I did were terrible, got rejected pretty hard. I got one number but I knew it was a sh!t number.

The last set was better, but still, only after 2 weeks you get rusty. Its crazy. Game has to have upkeep. The momentum is everything.

I truly believe that to fvck a 10/10 you have to talk to 50 girls before her.

Momentum is key.

I also realized a MAJOR shift in thinking today that I will work on for the next month. It has to do with the law of state transference. I am allowing my state to be dictated by the responses of the girls that I am appraoching. it is like I say a joke and then my state will go up or down depending on her reaction. THIS IS DETRIMENTAL to game. I need to get to the point where my state is dictated by myself through self-amusement. That NO MATTER WHAT HER REACTION, my state is unaffected.

I will be going out tonight as well with my other buddy to a mall nearby and do some game. I will do 6 sets. To make it an even 10 for the day.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 9.

Did 10 approaches

Much better today. Got a solid 4 numbers.

None of them messaged back. Lol

I was sure they would. All of them were very receptive and eye contact etc. But whatever. No need to over analyze.

I can usually get a solid plate or two within one week of approaching 10 chicks a day.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 11.

Did 7 approaches. Got one number.

Only one of the numbers from yesterday bit.

So we'll see where that goes.