Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A journey: 100 days. 100 sets.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 3
set #3

Today was absolutely crazy. I probably approached 50 girls today/tonight.
It all started with telling a girl she was beautiful at the mall where i work on my break and then my heart was racing and all the physiological responses kicked in. I approached and told her she was beautiful because 1) she was beautiful and 2) i had to build up some micro momentum. Then I told myself that I had to go an do my daily set where I ask for the number with intent. So I went into a store called Ardene. And I went up to one of the cashiers and we talked for a bit and then I asked for her number. I did it in front of two other coworkers and all three of them liked me or at least were showing me signs of interest. Turns out the chick was 17 years old and so she didn't give me her number. i assume that she didn't give her number out because she was in front of her coworkers.

After that the ball just kept rolling. I approached a couple more girls in the mall. and then when I got home from work around 730 I decided to go downtown and do some night game. I literally destroyed it. I approached 40-50 girls. Got about 8 numbers, and kissed one girl (although she was drunk). I was staying in set longer, setting the frame, and sexually escalating. There is a lot more I can say about what happened but I am tired as sh!t and want to hit the bed.

One thing I could work on is staying in set longer then 2 minutes. I am absolutely amazing at the first two minutes of approaching. The girls have been extremely receptive to me. But I have to learn how to go for 20-30-40 minutes until s3x. I am not really interested in getting numbers in the night, I would rather have same night pulls and have s3x with these girls. So my goal is to continue to work on prolonging the interaction and keeping my frame. I am pretty good at sexually escalating.

My god tonight was crazy. I can feel my skills coming back up to the surface.
Nights like this are tons of fun. The sense of validation you get is definitely a high. But for me, at least, I've only ever pulled once or twice when I was going through this stage. Oddly enough, most of my pulls are on off nights where I'm not really feeling it and kind of drag myself out at the last minute and don't really feel like making any approaches.

I think a lot of it comes down to just being more grounded & less distracted; when everyone loves you, it's a lot harder to be motivated to stay in set & you're more of a fun emotion to these girls instead of an actual human being. Also your idea that you only need a 20-30-40 minute set is a little ambitious ;) lol. Usually takes me 4-5 hours (meet a girl at 11pm, pull her at 3:30ish am)--usually tons of friends & mother hens to deal with & girls don't want to spend hours getting dolled up just to get pulled & fvcked as soon as she gets to the club.

That's a loooong time to 'run game' lol. But if you focus on recognizing Social Hook Points (the group wants me to stay and would be disappointed if I just got up and left) and Sexual Hook Points (the girl wants to sleep with me) you can mostly just chill and deal with obstacles as they arise and throw in something that spikes her emotions every half hour or so.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5 (roughly 8-10 approaches)

Today the mall was pretty dead as it is a Monday and it was raining pretty badly. Some interesting sh1t happened. For one i went into a store where I know this girl and she is beautiful. I have known her for two years. She has had a boyfriend for 7 years. She has always sent me subtle subtle iois but nothing blatant. She has noticed me approaching lots of girls and going on dates etc. And she has become very receptive to me. Today was the first time I realized she really wants to fvck me. I was in the store talking to another coworker and she came in close to me, put her hand on my chest and smelled my neck to the point where her nose touched my neck and I looked at her and we stared in each other's eyes for 3-5 seconds and she told me i smell really good.

I then left and did 5 approaches. The best one was the one where I approached some beautiful girl with her grandma and her mom and I worked through the set and all three of their sh1t tests and got the number. Got rejected a bunch of times. Also approached some hot lesbian and oddly enough she saw me later that night at a completely different part of town and she was smiling at me and I approached again and asked her to take her and her girlfriend on a date. Got rejected but still pretty receptive.

I spent a lot of the day working on my text game. I'm working on one of the hottest girls I've ever talked to. I'll post the convo tomorrow. It's not bad. 90% of the sh1t I have been texting i like but I'm still rusty and have a lot to work on.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 6 (roughly 50 approaches)
set 6

today I went downtown again, but this time I went downtown to go see a public lecture. The lecture started at 730, but I went downtown at about 230 to do a 5 hour session of approaches. The first approach I did in the day was in the morning before I even went downtown. I was in my car in the drive thru line at tim hortons and I saw this girl working in the garden beside me, and i rolled down my window and yelled at her that she was adorable and i wanted to get bubble tea with her. She gave me her number and texted me later that she was super flattered that i talked to her and wants to go on a date. Her mom was there too, and I did it in front of her mom.

Then i went downtown and did honestly another 50 approaches. I did about 10 number closes (where I am putting MY number in THEIR phone, and making them send me heart face or "i love you"

I also did about 3 instant dates. In fact i went into tim hortons and there was this beautiful 30 year old and i sat down at her table and told her this is our first date and she was loving me. she's from the UK.

I am actually destroying it. destrrrrrrrroying it.

but lets not get ahead of ourselves. I still have a LOT to work on. But my progress is pretty substantial. I am learning every single day and every day my sets are getting better and better.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I have learned so far/sticking points/things to work on

I think it is good to recap these past 6 days.
I have to learn how to improv more in the set and stop giving out generic compliments > My go to approach is always you are beautiful/adorable/cute blah blah lets go for bubble tea blah blah. This is not a terrible approach at the beginning but I should always be attempting to prolong the interaction as long as I can, and always go from you are beautiful or whatever into more in depth talks and try to develop a genuine connection. My sets average 3-5 minutes. I want to increase this average to 20-30 minutes each set and do more instant dates. Also, I need to start sexually escalating with kino/etc. I always hug them and push them, which is good, but I need to keep doing it and start dancing with them etc.

Also, I should get them to start investing themselves in the interaction. Instead of saying "I want to take you on a date" I think it might be better to say "I want to see if you are cool, and if you are I will take you on an adorable bubble tea date blah blah blah" or "I like your face, lets have a fun little chat so I can see if I want to take you out. tell me something cool about you that I would find interesting"

Also, **** tests are huge. I am learning to pass them pretty well, but there are still **** tests that I am not good with like "I have a boyfriend" to which I usually say "You just broke my heart" which is not that good.

One of my strengths is that I do not have approach anxiety. I am very confident in the interaction and my eye contact is very striking and strong, and one of my most attractive features. I also come across as very comfortable talking to strangers. I constantly have girls tell me that they can tell I talk to a lot of girls because of how calm i am and how grounded i am.

Can you guys please throw me some more pointers?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the green light.

So I go into an office to ask someone to unlock the classroom where I am teaching. A lady seated at the common table, gave my a generous smile and solid eye contact. I struck up a conversation... she was studying Korean. We chatted for a bit, and then I left. I then went back and swapped numbers with her. She texted me straight away, and we went back and forth for a bit until I secured the Friday night date.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread dude. Proud of you.

Tbh- the compliment approach works for some guys...and it seems like you have the charm and look where it works for you. It's really not what you say...it's the eye contact, posture, and just vibe of how you carry yourself so I'm one of those guys that think the "adorable" opener actually does work given the context bc it sets the frame up of not pedestalizing her...but actually being some American Idolesque judge rating her.

When I was in my early twens I use to do that in the mall as an opener build small rapport and than gentle take ahold of their hand or their elbow and lead them to the side wall with the excuse of "let's stand over here so we don't get hit by traffic". It continues a leadership frame and makes them submit to you. Frame to me is everything and it allows you to enter a zone I. Conversation. That's just a suggestion of you wanna find ways to enter a conversation zone.

Again great thread. Keep us updated

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 7
Set 7 (aprox. 10-15 approaches)

today was whatever. I just busted through like 10-15 appraoches. got a couple numbers, and worked on some text game.

One thing that I did today which was crazy was I SABOTAGED my chances with a plate because she wasn't giving me the responses I wanted. It is a pattern i had before, and I have to catch myself so that I never do that again.

Small post today.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 8
set 8 (apron. 20 approaches)

did a bunch of approaches today and solidified a date with this beautiful white girl for Monday.

I also went on a date and fvcked this beautiful russian girl earlier tonight.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 9
SET 9 (APROX. 30 APPROACHES)

today was sh1t. My approaches were sh1t. Had only one quality approach all day and she was really hot. All the other ones were sh1tty pre-set cookie cutter approaches. I also went downtown. I made out with a girl, but then some guy swooped her (i am not good enough yet to handle that). I also randomly saw a girl I approached in my mall at the club I was at and she was all over me, but I didn't escalate for some reason, maybe because I was scared to burn it to the ground. I don't know. I am happy that even though I am doing sh1t I still beast mode it and do that approaches. I think I am suffering from dopamine loss today after cumming twice yesterday with the russian chick. But whatever. I am going to sleep it off and come back here tomorrow and write a much longer post on my goals for the next ten days of this challenge.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reorganization of Goals for the next 7 days.

1. I am no longer aloud to tell a girl she is beautiful/adorable/hot/sexy etc.
  • I have been using this as a crutch. And it works really fvcking well. But it has become the extent of my approaches.
  • I have the pull of push/pull down to a tee. But my push is absolute sh1t.
  • So, I need to work on the push. I have to find genuine reasons why i DONT LIKE the girls I am approaching. And tell them that.
2. I am going to start approaching girls by finding ACTUAL reasons other than their beauty to approach, and then tell them that.
  • "oh, I thought you looked cool and wanted to see if your conversational skills matched up to my perception."
  • "I am bored and wanted to talk to you."
  • "what's with *talk about some weird item they have or clothes they have*
  • etc etc
3. I am also going to try julien game by starting out talking sh1t to the girls that I meet, telling them I know were going to hate each other, and just be generally cantankerous and uncooperative
  • this is so I can put myself in more stressful approaches and see if I can turn it around.
  • start with push and then work my way into pull
  • I want to get into little fights and quarrels with women

4. I am going to STOP asking EVERY girl for their number.
  • I have to ask at least one girl for their number per day based on the rules I set out
  • but I will stop asking after that
  • I want to see how long I can stay in set for
  • I have noticed that getting the number has been a way for me to eject

This is good for now.
The main reason for these goals is not to get pvssy, but to become better in high stress level situations, and also to develop the capacity for push, because too much pull can become neediness. I need to be able to go "no I don't like you" instead of "I don't care who you are, I just want to fvck you" Because the former is non-needy and the latter reeks of desperation.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 10
Sets (approx 50-60 approches)

Today was absolute madness.

It was split up between two sessions.

The first session I went to a local park. It is a very big community lark with soccer fields and and theatre etc etc. It's pretty damn massive. They were having Canada day celebrations. It was in the day time.
I did about 7-8 approaches there. Got some numbers. I also helped out these two younger dudes in their teens approach some younger girls. I was giving them pointers. They want me to mentor them. I went to this park because I knew I was going out tonight and wanted to gain some momentum.

The second session was later in the evening. I went downtown with two of my friends to this massive club called rebel (toronto). I was a little intimidated as there was so many people and so many hot girls. But I started getting the ball rolling with just one small approach. And built some momentum. It's all about micro momentum. By the end of the night I approached roughly 50 girls and about 25% were stunner tens. I knew I could be fvcked a ten tonight but I kept ejecting after 5 mins. They were all so receptive to me. I had most of them kissed my cheeks and neck with their lipstick, so that when I went to other sets the other girls would notice. So that's a huge sticking point for me: sexually escalating and getting logistics to sleep with them.

My god though. Nights like tonight always reiterate the fact that I CAN FVCK TENS. I just have to continue beasting it.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite proud of you & your progress.

I agree that complimenting a girl's looks can work very well if you are charming (and you are) so my suggestion there would be never take something that is working out of your Arsenal.

Experiment with splitting your sets at the club. What I mean by that is meet a girl, chat her up for a few moments, tell her she's cute/adorable/gorgeous (pull) and then excuse yourself (push), and tell her you have to say hello to someone. Then leave her & go meet another girl or go do something else. As you circulate you'll see her again and you can tease her & interact with her and then split again. (Oh hello there...you again...anything interesting since I saw you last?) Toward the end of an evening you have several girls then vying for your attention (wanting you to circulate back). Pick one and go for an after club coffee...tell the others another time, be charming & enjoy it. You've created your own social proof. Men who do this well have hoards of women chasing them. Girls like men who find them attractive & then can leave them behind for a bit. Women do this too. It works and it shows you get the nuance of the game.

If you run into the "I have a boyfriend" line use it to ridicule the girl in a charming "oh that's too bad" kind of way. Here are several ideas you can rip off to your heart's content:

1. Pout, really stick your lip out and say "Oh that's such a shame for you darling, that's too bad..." Then smile and turn to the girl on the other side of you and chat her up.

2. Say "I see. He must be here then? (She'll say no), and you say "well I'd never let you out of the house looking like this...your dress is too short, your neckline is too low and you are wearing entirely too much perfume...I might suffocate" You of course grin the whole time.

3. "And this affects me how?" Wait for her to answer & make fun of her. This withdraws your interest from her.

4. "Ah ha. You're cute and all, but you're also full of shjt." Smile & wait for her to answer. Refuse to acknowledge the boyfriend.

If however there actually is a boyfriend, introduce yourself. Ignore her and chat to him instead. Get him helping you identify other girls. This will social proof you, keep the night running smoothly and gain you an ally. People used to do this often in the club with my ex husband. Once they realized I was married, they would chat up my ex & he would help them sarge a bit. Great for everybody.

Keep up the great progress. See how much abundance when you slay fear? Unlimited.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite proud of you & your progress.

I agree that complimenting a girl's looks can work very well if you are charming (and you are) so my suggestion there would be never take something that is working out of your Arsenal.

Experiment with splitting your sets at the club. What I mean by that is meet a girl, chat her up for a few moments, tell her she's cute/adorable/gorgeous (pull) and then excuse yourself (push), and tell her you have to say hello to someone. Then leave her & go meet another girl or go do something else. As you circulate you'll see her again and you can tease her & interact with her and then split again. (Oh hello there...you again...anything interesting since I saw you last?) Toward the end of an evening you have several girls then vying for your attention (wanting you to circulate back). Pick one and go for an after club coffee...tell the others another time, be charming & enjoy it. You've created your own social proof. Men who do this well have hoards of women chasing them. Girls like men who find them attractive & then can leave them behind for a bit. Women do this too. It works and it shows you get the nuance of the game.

If you run into the "I have a boyfriend" line use it to ridicule the girl in a charming "oh that's too bad" kind of way. Here are several ideas you can rip off to your heart's content:

1. Pout, really stick your lip out and say "Oh that's such a shame for you darling, that's too bad..." Then smile and turn to the girl on the other side of you and chat her up.

2. Say "I see. He must be here then? (She'll say no), and you say "well I'd never let you out of the house looking like this...your dress is too short, your neckline is too low and you are wearing entirely too much perfume...I might suffocate" You of course grin the whole time.

3. "And this affects me how?" Wait for her to answer & make fun of her. This withdraws your interest from her.

4. "Ah ha. You're cute and all, but you're also full of shjt." Smile & wait for her to answer. Refuse to acknowledge the boyfriend.

If however there actually is a boyfriend, introduce yourself. Ignore her and chat to him instead. Get him helping you identify other girls. This will social proof you, keep the night running smoothly and gain you an ally. People used to do this often in the club with my ex husband. Once they realized I was married, they would chat up my ex & he would help them sarge a bit. Great for everybody.

Keep up the great progress. See how much abundance when you slay fear? Unlimited.

Incredible advice. Thank you very much. I will add these little tools to my repertoire ;)

I think the reason why girls are so damn receptive to me is because I have a natural charm and I always give a cheeky smirk when I say things like this. I have really been channeling the "mischievous/bad boy lover" type of seduction. When I am very lover-esque with a devilish charm, women are very receptive to me, and I feel at my most seductive. So all of these options that you have given me fit perfectly with my personality already.

You're awesome.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 11.

Only did about 10 sets today.

going on a date tomorrow with my main plate. I am working towards getting a second plate into the mix.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I have learned so far/sticking points/things to work on

I think it is good to recap these past 6 days.
I have to learn how to improv more in the set and stop giving out generic compliments > My go to approach is always you are beautiful/adorable/cute blah blah lets go for bubble tea blah blah. This is not a terrible approach at the beginning but I should always be attempting to prolong the interaction as long as I can, and always go from you are beautiful or whatever into more in depth talks and try to develop a genuine connection. My sets average 3-5 minutes. I want to increase this average to 20-30 minutes each set and do more instant dates. Also, I need to start sexually escalating with kino/etc. I always hug them and push them, which is good, but I need to keep doing it and start dancing with them etc.

Also, I should get them to start investing themselves in the interaction. Instead of saying "I want to take you on a date" I think it might be better to say "I want to see if you are cool, and if you are I will take you on an adorable bubble tea date blah blah blah" or "I like your face, lets have a fun little chat so I can see if I want to take you out. tell me something cool about you that I would find interesting"

Also, **** tests are huge. I am learning to pass them pretty well, but there are still **** tests that I am not good with like "I have a boyfriend" to which I usually say "You just broke my heart" which is not that good.

One of my strengths is that I do not have approach anxiety. I am very confident in the interaction and my eye contact is very striking and strong, and one of my most attractive features. I also come across as very comfortable talking to strangers. I constantly have girls tell me that they can tell I talk to a lot of girls because of how calm i am and how grounded i am.

Can you guys please throw me some more pointers?

Good job getting out there and doing what 95% of guys don't do: approach directly. I read through your posts and overall your game is good. And I think it would bring up your number even more if you ease off on the "you're beautiful, you're cute, and I'll take you out" compliments. To really separate from what most of these girls have already heard, you'll have to develop your wit and think in your feet (use situational factors, etc.).

Well done so far. You're one of the few guys in the forum doing this. Putting this thread in my watch list.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The equation:

1. micro momentum (start the day/night by talking to anyone to build up some social momentum)
2. after the momentum is built only approach girls I am attracted to
3. making the approach as long as feasibly possible (burn the shjt to the ground/make her fall in love)
  • try to make a genuine connection
  • see if I am legitimately into the girl for her personality and see if I jive with the girl
  • attempt to go on instant dates
  • sexually escalate when appropriate

I would much rather have 5 long quality approaches than 50 short, flakey, shjt/trash approaches. Number 3 in the equation is what I have been missing. Numbers don't mean shjt unless number 3 is implemented.