Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A journey: 100 days. 100 sets.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 12

did like 10 approaches today and went on a date with that russian chick and had s3x with her.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 14

did only 1 approach today because i had work at a weird time and was late for work. literally only had 2 minutes to approach today.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still missing something in my approaches though.
Remember not to get carried away to the point where you're trying too hard. Made that mistake myself before. Approach everyone, not just hot chicks - way to stem the thirst when you do meet them. You will be more natural with people you have no interest in, and that will translate in to all interactions.

Your enthusiasm is exemplary though.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 15 (aprox. 30 approaches)

Today was absolute madness.

Morning:
I did about 6 sets in the morning at the local coffee shop, got about 3 numbers and got a really receptive cute chick to give me her number, and she started texting me back right away. I have learned something very important today. When I am getting the number, IT IS IMPORTANT TO SET UP THE DATE RIGHT THEN AND THERE IN PERSON. Ask when they are free, ask when they have 2-3 hours to go on a date. Put them on the spot, and make them agree to a date. I noticed that when I do that they are way more receptive after the approach and tend to text back more. So I am going to see how this girl pans out.

Afternoon:
I went to work, and went around the mall and talked to a couple of chicks. I did two solid approaches. 1 that lasted about 10 minutes, and she was being receptive after I got the number, and another that only lasted 2 mins but she was very receptive and started texting me back giving value. Those were the approaches I did before work.

Night:
After work I did two solid approaches again, these ones were waaaaay more chilled out. THAT IS ALSO IMPORTANT. Don't be in a rush. Take you time, build some rapport, ask them out, and instead of running away, ask when they are free, tell them you want to pick them up that day, and tell them "put it in your schedule, I don't like flakers ;)"
These approaches were also very receptive to me over text afterwards, and I set up a date with this cute Portuguese and italian chick for tomorrow night. the other one wants to go on a date tomorrow as well.

Later night:
I went downtown after work, and talked to a bunch of people. I didn't do anything crazy, I just walked around dundas square, and talked to 10 girls. Met this interesting comedian chick who was trying really hard to make me laugh, but I just didn't find her that funny to be honest haha. I did an approach on the subway, and got the number of this cool looking dancer, and she has been investing and receptive as well. Then I went home, and the weirdest thing happened. I got to finch station and the bus was going to take 45 minutes to arrive, so I saw this russian girl and went up and sparked a conversation and convinced her to take me in her uber. She was drunk and kind of crazy and trying really hard to impress me, by saying that she sleeps with a lot of guys and girls and that she is really hot and stuff and she kept telling me she had a knife on her. she told me she was into **** and that she wanted to add me on snapchat and I said "Honestly its not even worth it to type in your name unless you end me hot snaps of you in handcuffs getting spanked." and she looked at me like a guy who has never said that sh1t to her before and was loving it. But yeah I got a free uber ride and she kept asking me to take her to dinner and stuff, but honestly I wasn't down. not my type at all. Not very classy either.

So I like what I did today. The girls were a lot more receptive because I was way more chilled out in the interaction AND NOT RUSHING THINGS. I was just content standing there for a bit, and I think girls can smell it on a guy if he wants to eject, or is cool with just chilling there. THAT IS HUGE.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 16 & day 17

Forgot to do a post yesterday.

I approached maybe 20 girls yesterday and got some really good sets. I am getting much better

Today I did 15 approaches. My approaches are getting longer and better.

I have a date tomorrow and working on a date for Monday with a different girl. And now this Russian girl I have been sleeping with is attempting to chase me.

Short post today because I'm on the bus and it's late a hell.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 18

I only approached 1 girl today in tim hortons. I told her she was cute. She was on the phone with her girlfriend. I told her to give me the phone and I started talking to the girl on the phone, and I was trying to set up a three way date.

I went out later tonight with a girl I met two days ago in a store. She was looking absolutely beautiful. for sure an 8.5, without a doubt. Beautiful asian irish mix. I slept with her and it was incredible. She loves the EXACT SAME MUSIC AS ME TOO. Which is weird because I listen to weird stuff, so it was cool connecting on that level with her, as I don't connect on that level with girls too often.

I now have two plates that I am sleeping with. the first is the beautiful tall russian girl, and now this second one is the asian irish short girl who is definitely even more beautiful. They are both pretty cool, although the russian is texting me annoying sh1t.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 19

I approached 4-5 girls today.

I had work, and didn't go downtown. My approaches are getting a lot better. Im tired as hell, so I'm going to sleep.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 20.

only approached 2 girls today. Both of my dates flaked. One of them was extremely sorry, and then started double texting me when I was being short with her, because I'm genuinely not attracted to flakers. The other one didn't even bother messaging me.

Its just one of those days where you really want to do something but everyone flakes. It seems my whole town is filled with flakers. Even my friends never pick up their calls or always don't do anything. I am genuinely frustrated with flakers. Good thing I am so used to it that I don't allow it to affect my actions. But it legit seems like I am the only fvcking person in my life that doesn't flake on people.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 18

I only approached 1 girl today in tim hortons. I told her she was cute. She was on the phone with her girlfriend. I told her to give me the phone and I started talking to the girl on the phone, and I was trying to set up a three way date.

I went out later tonight with a girl I met two days ago in a store. She was looking absolutely beautiful. for sure an 8.5, without a doubt. Beautiful asian irish mix. I slept with her and it was incredible. She loves the EXACT SAME MUSIC AS ME TOO. Which is weird because I listen to weird stuff, so it was cool connecting on that level with her, as I don't connect on that level with girls too often.

I now have two plates that I am sleeping with. the first is the beautiful tall russian girl, and now this second one is the asian irish short girl who is definitely even more beautiful. They are both pretty cool, although the russian is texting me annoying sh1t.
What does she text? Curious.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does she text? Curious.
Heres one of the conversations. She is the bold type.

"hey miss, what are you doing tonight"
"relaxing"
"I want to come see you"
"are you free?"
"Phrasing it as 'i just want to fornicate' is less appealing but more truthful"
"hmmm"
"simple answer for an easy question, boss"
"I'll be there in 45 mins"
"that was a no to the fornicating"
"funny how you assume i'm using you for sex. someone must have forgot the 4 dates i took her on. Silly girl (laughing emoji)."
"silly me forgetting the time of my life"
"Alright"
"just weird you text me out of no where"
"Because i just got off work and thought it'd be fun to hang out with someone who i thought was cool duh. But I'm changing my mind now"
"well thats a legitimate reason sure. But none the less, change your mind or don't. I don't mind hanging out. If anything next week after my festival"
"Or you could stop being weird and chill now. *rolls eyes*"
"*rolls eyes* I'm not acting weird...... Im fineeeeeee (unspoken cry for help I'm not fine)"
"jokes lol I'm actually really chill"

"come by or no"
"you want to come over?"
"like is that what you are suggesting?"

"yes. an adorable stay at home date for tn as it is already late"
"tell me because i gotta drive there. takes me a while"
"if you are fine with the possibility of me falling asleep then sure"
"hell. im gunna sleep too"
"i've been up since 4:30 am sooooo lol disclaimer for the lack of sexy and overall energy"
"but like I said, if you good with that then sure. if not then next week it is"

"alright go to sleep"
"so Ill take the response as 'i'll see you next week' lol"

Then i stopped replying. I know i could've went an smashed it, but honestly, I wasn't feeling it. and its like a 30 min drive.

I take this as her not wanting to come across as a slvt that I just message up for pvssy whenever I want. I get it.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres one of the conversations. She is the bold type.

"hey miss, what are you doing tonight"
"relaxing"
"I want to come see you"
"are you free?"
"Phrasing it as 'i just want to fornicate' is less appealing but more truthful"
"hmmm"
"simple answer for an easy question, boss"
"I'll be there in 45 mins"
"that was a no to the fornicating"
"funny how you assume i'm using you for sex. someone must have forgot the 4 dates i took her on. Silly girl (laughing emoji)."
"silly me forgetting the time of my life"
"Alright"
"just weird you text me out of no where"
"Because i just got off work and thought it'd be fun to hang out with someone who i thought was cool duh. But I'm changing my mind now"
"well thats a legitimate reason sure. But none the less, change your mind or don't. I don't mind hanging out. If anything next week after my festival"
"Or you could stop being weird and chill now. *rolls eyes*"
"*rolls eyes* I'm not acting weird...... Im fineeeeeee (unspoken cry for help I'm not fine)"
"jokes lol I'm actually really chill"

"come by or no"
"you want to come over?"
"like is that what you are suggesting?"

"yes. an adorable stay at home date for tn as it is already late"
"tell me because i gotta drive there. takes me a while"
"if you are fine with the possibility of me falling asleep then sure"
"hell. im gunna sleep too"
"i've been up since 4:30 am sooooo lol disclaimer for the lack of sexy and overall energy"
"but like I said, if you good with that then sure. if not then next week it is"

"alright go to sleep"
"so Ill take the response as 'i'll see you next week' lol"

Then i stopped replying. I know i could've went an smashed it, but honestly, I wasn't feeling it. and its like a 30 min drive.

I take this as her not wanting to come across as a slvt that I just message up for pvssy whenever I want. I get it.
Did she put out? That would be the only situation under which I'd put up with these nonsense texts haha.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 22. Was yesterday

Did 5ish approaches

Today I want to spend my whole day basically doing approaches. I want like 20-30 approaches for today. Will get back to you guys tonight. I do have two dates set up tonight. Let's see what happens.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I am going to stop wearing my headphones out in public. Because octave noticed a couple times now where a cutie walks by and I have my headphones in I use it as an excuse to not approach. So no more headphones.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 23:

So I approached a good amount of girls today. I would say maybe 10.

I also noticed a bit of resistance to some approaches. I think it is because i have been listening to music a lot and not going after every single girl that I find hot. So i am going to keep doing what i did today which was not have music in and force myself to approach.

I also went on another first date with this new girl, and I slept with her, so this time I will try the keep a distance and stay a little unavailable after and see what happens. sleeping with a girl on the first date is more likely to happen when you take her to multiple venues and play it off like each one is a new date. So i kept saying "okay now we are going for our 2nd date" "okay this is our third date" "be careful or I won't take you on a fourth date ;)" blah blah blah, so i used the multiple dates in one date strategy and it works well. She's cool but not really feeling a connection.

I had to flake on the second date because I had a good feeling that I was going to sleep with the first one, because within 1 hour I was kissing her.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 24 was yesterday.

I won't lie, I had a bit of resistance last night, but I blasted through like 10 sets. I got one number with this beautiful indian chick with bright blueish silver eyes, but man i felt a lot of resistance last night on my own part. First real time I had approach anxiety throughout this whole process, oddly enough. But I pushed through it. It is always good to have your other gaming buddies there to help you push through the resistance.

Today is day 25. That means that I have done 1/4 of this challenge so far!

I have yet to do an approach today, because I haven't been out yet. I will be going to the gym soon, and then to work, so I will definitely have time to do some approaches. I will get back to you all tonight with a recap of the day.

But so far, throughout this challenge, being 1/4 the way done, I have approached probably 400 women, have gotten maybe 60-75 numbers, have kissed 6-7 women, and have slept with 3 women.

I am definitely improving, and this next 25 days I should see even higher approach to sex ratios.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 25 yesterday

I did only one approach yesterday because i had work at a weird time.

Day 26 is today.

I woke up with a sore throat and a cold. Bummer. I was thinking to myself that I will allow myself to skip one day only with the justification of being sick. But I said FVCK THAT. So while I was out buying soup and sh1t for my sickness I approach two girls. Got one number and one instagram. They were terrible approaches. I was super apathetic and just didn't give a sh1t. I basically just went up and said "hey I wan your number, to take you out." blah blah blah. Whatever. Thats good for today. I am sick. so fvck it.