Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A journey: 100 days. 100 sets.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 27

Went downtown a got 4 numbers. Approached 15 girls. Was a pretty good day considering I was sick the entire day. Now i am working on those numbers.

Got a date with a girl this thursday.

Also saw my ex yesterday for the first time since i broke up with her. she was on a date with another guy. She came up and hugged me. And today she liked my profile picture. It didn't affect me that much. But it did a tad. Just a little. Cant deny it. But honestly I was expecting it to affect me a lot more than it did. I have to keep reminding myself of the reason WHY I BROKE UP WITH HER. Which is I didn't see anything more with her, and I was just staying in because i was comfortable. I was bored. And it isn't what i wanted at all. I will not care about this in a weeks time, because i am continuing this challenge and tonight when I was approaching 15 girls I completely forgot about my ex. I won't lie i thought about it a little bit today. But by no means was my hamster running.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 28

I am even more sick today. I feel pretty under the weather. Stuffy nose, sore throat coughing. But i managed to approach 2 girls, and got shot down by both of them. Oh well. Keep at it. Set up a date for tomorrow, hopefully I will feel better, and set up a date for saturday, and going downtown friday! Lets get it!

Also getting a haircut tomorrow. I know this next week is going to be incredible. Haircut, my cold will go away, and I will be back on the grind! I cannot wait.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres one of the conversations. She is the bold type.

"hey miss, what are you doing tonight"
"relaxing"
"I want to come see you"
"are you free?"
"Phrasing it as 'i just want to fornicate' is less appealing but more truthful"
"hmmm"
"simple answer for an easy question, boss"
"I'll be there in 45 mins"
"that was a no to the fornicating"
"funny how you assume i'm using you for sex. someone must have forgot the 4 dates i took her on. Silly girl (laughing emoji)."
"silly me forgetting the time of my life"
"Alright"
"just weird you text me out of no where"
"Because i just got off work and thought it'd be fun to hang out with someone who i thought was cool duh. But I'm changing my mind now"
"well thats a legitimate reason sure. But none the less, change your mind or don't. I don't mind hanging out. If anything next week after my festival"
"Or you could stop being weird and chill now. *rolls eyes*"
"*rolls eyes* I'm not acting weird...... Im fineeeeeee (unspoken cry for help I'm not fine)"
"jokes lol I'm actually really chill"

"come by or no"
"you want to come over?"
"like is that what you are suggesting?"

"yes. an adorable stay at home date for tn as it is already late"
"tell me because i gotta drive there. takes me a while"
"if you are fine with the possibility of me falling asleep then sure"
"hell. im gunna sleep too"
"i've been up since 4:30 am sooooo lol disclaimer for the lack of sexy and overall energy"
"but like I said, if you good with that then sure. if not then next week it is"

"alright go to sleep"
"so Ill take the response as 'i'll see you next week' lol"

Then i stopped replying. I know i could've went an smashed it, but honestly, I wasn't feeling it. and its like a 30 min drive.

I take this as her not wanting to come across as a slvt that I just message up for pvssy whenever I want. I get it.

Way too much texting. I would recommend that you don't ask a girl what's she's doing to start a conversation. It conveys to her that you want to know if she's busy, which indirectly suggests that you aren't.

What's shakin or What's cookin is similar but the nuance is that those are more rhetorical in nature.

Notice that she responded with one word to your question. One word answer means she's at low interest at the moment. Someone who is psyched to hear from you isn't going to be so subdued.

You jumped the gun saying I want to come over and then following up with are you free is non-congruent.

Either ask if she's free and then based on her response make plans or simply say I'm heading over to make your pvssy wet or be more specific on what turns her on.

Notice she's not blowing you off but she's offering her at like 50% level of energy, which is usually not a good time to go.

She was being honest in woman speak by saying hey I'm really tired but we can **** but I don't know how into it I'll be.

You ended up right by not going because going would be a needy move and while the short term benefit is great the long term implications aren't so good.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much texting. I would recommend that you don't ask a girl what's she's doing to start a conversation. It conveys to her that you want to know if she's busy, which indirectly suggests that you aren't.

What's shakin or What's cookin is similar but the nuance is that those are more rhetorical in nature.

Notice that she responded with one word to your question. One word answer means she's at low interest at the moment. Someone who is psyched to hear from you isn't going to be so subdued.

You jumped the gun saying I want to come over and then following up with are you free is non-congruent.

Either ask if she's free and then based on her response make plans or simply say I'm heading over to make your pvssy wet or be more specific on what turns her on.

Notice she's not blowing you off but she's offering her at like 50% level of energy, which is usually not a good time to go.

She was being honest in woman speak by saying hey I'm really tired but we can **** but I don't know how into it I'll be.

You ended up right by not going because going would be a needy move and while the short term benefit is great the long term implications aren't so good.

Agreed. I stopped texting her after this and waited until she took the time to invest in me, and now the texting dynamic has completely shifted where I am not saying too much other than setting up dates and times for me to fvck her, and she is saying she misses me etc. So You all have helped me a lot when it comes to text game.

One thing I have learned is to take my time when it comes to texting and not be impulsive. IMPULSIVE TEXTING is a serious issue with a lot of guys now days and it can be a serious impediment to seduction.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 29.

Still sick.

Went to get a haircut today and approached one asian girl. It was a pretty terrible approach. I was very sick, and not enthusiastic at all. Didn't even want to approach today but forced myself too. I can't wait for this cough to go away. I did give her my number. But i don't expect to hear from her. there was initial attraction but because my approach was whack I think it dropped. On another other given day I could have taken her on an instant date. Oh well. At least I did my approach for the day.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 30 was yesterday.

Did about 10 approaches yesterday. Nothing amazing.

Day 31 is today.

Did 2 approaches today. am going on a date in 1 hour with this beautiful italian and portugeuse girl. I have a strong feeling i am going to fvck her.

Tomorrow I am going to write out a long post about my sticking points and what i need to work on going forward.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Day 32

Last night I had sex with the Italian Portuguese girl. She was smoking hot, flexible, and a gymnast. (heart eyes)

Today I had sex with my ex. And told her straight up that I am not going to be exclusive with her but I am down to have her around and do cool things with her/have sex/ because we do have a connection. She was about it. She still loves me. She told me.

Tonight I am going on another date with the russian chick. Will probably have sex with her.

I have not done an approach today, but I will when i go out.

Here are some of my sticking points.

- I have to make my approaches longer
---> right now they are about 3 mins
---> I have to make them 10-15 minutes
---> but instead of doing that, i am going to keep a timer and push for 5 mins. and keep increasing this goal.

- I have to work on connecting with the girls genuinely
----> this means to actually have a set list of qualities I am looking for and attempt to qualify girls.
----> I need to see if i actually have a connection with them, instead of trying to connect with all of them
----> so I will write out qualities that I am looking for and strive to pull out these qualities in my approaches, and so that way i can build genuine connections

- I have to be doing more approaches per day.
---> keep in mind that I was sick for the past 5 days, so I did as many as I could, but now that I am not sick I have to be approaching at least 10 girls a day
---> I have to keep myself accountable, and thus I want to buy a clicker that keeps track of the amount of approaches I am doing per day

What I have been doing well on:

- text game is getting better
- When i take a girl on a first date I am extremely proficient at getting first date lays > I have taken 4 girls out in the past 3 weeks and slept with all of them on the first date
- Being non-needy
- My personality is very seductive now - I have girls telling me I am mischievous/ladies man/suave/ charming etc
----> I am really tapping into the casanova mentality
- Non-reactive and extremely proficient at passing sh1t tests
- honest and non-manipulative

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I am going to do today. I am going downtown to watch a public lecture that starts at 7. But I am going to head downtown for 3-4ish and I am just going to do approaches all fvcking day. I am going to approach with the assumption that I will fail. I want to tap into a deeper level of outcome independence. I want to get rejected today. I feel like my success for the past 33 days has stifled me a tad. It has made me fear failing, and I have noticed a slight bit of resistance instead of pure action. So I am going to tap back into outcome independence and actions s the default today. THIS IS THE ONLY GOAL FOR TODAY. I want to do 50 approaches.

I have already done 2 approaches today. The goal is to do 50 approaches today. Just fvcking beast it.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 34

Did 21 approaches today. Lots of resistance on my end today oddly enough haha. But I pushed through it. Got 3-4 numbers or something like that. I did a solid 5 sets that lasted 10-15 minutes.

I am starting to realize the importance of HAVING A STRONG FRAME AND PASSING SH1T TESTS.

I need to come in with the buying frame, NOT THE SELLING FRAME.

I automatically come into the approach qualifying her by saying that I think she is beautiful/adorable/cute etc. This is okay but I ought to throw a disqualifier out there to show her that I like the way she looks but she has to work a little bit to win me over.

And then I escalate and qualify even more by saying that I want to take her on a date immediately before I even determine if she is worth a date. So my frame is pretty terrible: it is the frame of, I am the type of guy that wants to take you out merely for your looks, without even knowing if you are cool or if I like you. So automatically my frame becomes the selling frame because I let her know subtly that I have already bought her, and now I must work for her to accept my date offer.

MY FRAME HAS TO SHIFT TO THE BUYING FRAME.

This can be shifted by subtly changing the way I approach.

I should start out by saying something that doesn't have to do with her looks, or if i do compliment her on her looks I have to throw a disqualifier out there. Like "You looked intriguing, and I wanted to see if my intuition was right" or "you look cute, but I wanted to see if your personality was cool before I decided if i want to take you out."

If i can master the buying frame, and relinquish the selling frame my success will skyrocket.

This is the next goal: Shift my frame from selling to buying.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one other thing that i have been doing in my approach that is detrimental is immediately going for the date pull right after i give the initial compliment. It seems too fast and eager and she has no reason to accept the date pull because i have not shown her that i am a high value guy. Yes of course i show a little bit of value by coming up to her to begin with, but i need to escalate the date pull a little further into the interaction when i demonstrate high value.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get fully into the buyer's frame you'll have girls qualifying themselves to you 9 ways to Sunday. As you get more advanced you'll get into sets where you run across women who also have the buyer's frame. Then you'll get the negotiation banter going. Those interactions are a blast and that is where you'll meet the women you will most enjoy and have the most potential with, IMO.

To your continued growth and success. Cheers :)

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 35

did maybe 5 approaches today.

I also went out with my ex again and had sex with her again. She said she is down for me to keep her around while i sleep with other girls, so long as i treat her like my girlfriend. I told her that no matter what i am not going to be exclusive right now, but that is subject to change in the future, and that we should take things very slowly. She loves me so much that she is okay with me sleeping with other girls just to have me around.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 36. Did about 5 approaches today.

Was going to go out with a girl that I slept with last weekend but she flopped. She's getting dar texted for a week. I am going cold on her. Cant become a supplicating f4ggot.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did 1 approach yesterday (day 39). Was with my ex yesterday and had to leave her in bed while I drove over the the local Walmart to do my 1 set.

Today I am working on moving towards my career goals. I have to start looking for a better job and also start studying for the GRE test so I can apply for my master's programs. No more bullsh1tting around. Will probably only do 1 approach today.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 41 was yesterday > did 1 approach, had a lot of other stuff to do.

I will get some more approaches in today. And tomorrow and saturday I am going downtown so I will get way more approaches in.