a few girls asked if I was ghey

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
A little while ago, a few girls asked my friends, while I wasn't around, if I was ghey. It was really confusing, What does it mean?

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
A little while ago, a few girls asked my friends, while I wasn't around, if I was ghey. What is that supposed to mean?
It means that you are attractive, but not making any moves on them. This is making the girls a bit insecure about their attractiveness, they try and rationalise it by thinking you are probably gay and therefore not making the moves on them

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Naughtyboy said:
It means that you are attractive, but not making any moves on them. This is making the girls a bit insecure about their attractiveness, they try and rationalise it by thinking you are probably gay and therefore not making the moves on them
Hmm, I thought that it was something like that, but then I started to think maybe I was coming just off as feminine or something like that. But it would make sense 'cause I don't usually hit on every girl I meet. there's just too many of them lol. I'm more about having fun anyway. Sometimes it by hitting on chicks, other times it's just by chilling with friends.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Bussey said:
Why do YOU think they ask if you're Gay? Honest question.
Honestly? I think it's 'cause I'm so fvcking awesome. Not to sound arrogant, but I'm energetic, charismatic and I have no trouble talking with women. I think that the reason that they think I'm ghey is because I'm just completely un-AFC, but I don't always hit on girls. I guess the combination makes them think that I must be ghey.

Yeah, the part about me being awesome was irrelevant, but I thought you should know.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, this happens to me too.
girls would tell my friends that they thin i'm gay.

but i think it's because the clothes i wear are a little tight.
or that i just don't hit on them?

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughtyboy said:
That is so true. As long as they don't say it offensively it means what Naughtyboy meant.

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
I started to think maybe I was coming just off as feminine or something like that
Do you get a rap from your male buddies for being feminine? If not, it's what I said in the first place

This happens to everyone man. There's a b1tch in my friends circle who i turned down many times. Now every time we meet up she accuses me me of being a closet gay :D Women cant take rejection

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughtyboy said:
Lol, this is something quite common with me. ;)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so much for them taking you seriously. stop acting g-ay and you won't have these problems

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that happens alot, or often like the other poster said, that is not a good thing. Work on your masculinity, hit the weights, get in touch with your primal force. No one's ever said that about me and I would be insulted if they did. Theres a difference between being good looking in a masculine way and being a pretty boy with no muscle tone like all the male models these days. Go for the former.

Gatorade

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me once, and it was this girl that thought she was all that, but she isn't. She kept trying to advance but I would always reject her, then she started this rumor about me and a friend. According to her we were gay lovers. She said this while I wasn't around. Thankfully, I had some friends of mine stand up for me, and halted her. Yeah she is on my sh!t list now.

Reaction score
Just tell them yes you are "happy" because that's what gay means in the dictionary. Then take her out and show her how not homosexual you are.

Shyyhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
A little while ago, a few girls asked my friends, while I wasn't around, if I was ghey. It was really confusing, What does it mean?
Let me guess, you have a lisp and talk in a feminine voice.

smackler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's posture.

I used to walk with my head a little to the front and my shoulders kinda to the front too, and I got that question a lot of times. Like 2 years ago. When I was 14. :nervous:

This one person actually was asking me stuff like
"Are you happy?"

"Why?"

"Do you like to be happy?"

She later on admitted that she was unsure if I was gay or not. :crackup:

Reaction score
I wish a girl would ask me if I'm gay.. I'd tell her to come over and find out.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
TheEdgeOf said:
It a good thing, (unless you are gay) cause women fine gay men very attractive... Partly cause gay men dont like then and are non caring and because gay men tend to be "pretty boys"

You can have any of them at this point.

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe they want to know why you're so happy?

anyway thats not a good look

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people have asked me if I was gay. Usually a girls first impression of me is that I'm gay, but after they talk to me, they realize that I'm straight because I carry myself in a strong masculine way. I do like to take care of my appearance, I wear tight fitting designer clothing, and like to keep my complexion nice. I don't see anything gay with actually putting forth an effort to dress better than most clowns. I don't care that I'm being labeled a pretty boy. Change because you want to change, and if it's really a problem. If it's not broke, don't fix it. I don't care if anyone labels me gay or metrosexual or anything of that nature, because my appearance makes ME feel confident, and I really don't give a **** about what anyone else says.

Last edited: