Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A crush on me....even me huh?

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come here so try and get advice on how to get the creatures (women) to hate me at least a little less. But more importantly, to pacify my intense hate for them. Especially since, even me, I've had some measure of interaction with them that were positive.

My top interactions? They wanted to get with me and it was painfully obvious...Some of the signs I was getting were dead give aways...
1. 4 years ago: One of the creatures created an empty OkCupid with small clues as to who it was (I knew it was her, there was no way to get that wrong) JUST to ask me if I had an "fb"... I responded by telling her I didn't know what she meant by "fb" an didn't hear from her since. -- If you're curious she was a co-worker from a job.--
2. 5 or 6 years ago: One of the creatures and a couple other friends were in a van chatting. her hand was on my lap. Later through out the ride she offered me (only me) to come inside with her cuz she wanted to show me her collection of RPGs after hearing I was a fan. I rejected the offer cuz another friend had a crush on her and wanted to respect that.
3. Back in high school (13 years ago): Probably the hottest girl in my class had gone through a break up. She knew I always liked her. She straight up ASKED ME OUT and I said no because her "lifestyle" I claimed... just wasn't for me.

These are just 3 out of many examples of opportunities I've botched with these creatures that tells me a few things about myself.
1. I DO have something in me that works. I have no idea what it is and I don't control it in the slightest. I merely know it's there.
2. The second I realize she is interested in me is the second I screw it up. I just don't know how to respond these creatures when I get not just a "sign" but in these cases...A dead give away! And so each time I reject them out of fear that if I accept, something will go wrong.

And now here I am...32 years old and never had a girlfriend. Or an "fb" for that matter. But still. I need to gain some control over whatever it is that I have that IS working and make it under my command, providing it's still there. What do you guys think?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are way too overated. You're better off finding a fullfilling career or hobby.

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
As for hobbies...I am an artist and I'm writing a book about story-boarding. That counts I hope?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for hobbies...I am an artist and I'm writing a book about story-boarding. That counts I hope?
Story boarding? Like what producers use to plot movies?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come here so try and get advice on how to get the creatures (women) to hate me at least a little less. But more importantly, to pacify my intense hate for them.
Women can be difficult, but it seems to me a good place to start would be to stop thinking of them as creatures, and realize that (like it or not) they are human beings like the rest of us. I'd also guess that this "intense hate" you have for them is really hatred that you actually hold for yourself, since apparently they are not responding to you in the way that you would like. You're blaming them for your own failures.

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can be difficult, but it seems to me a good place to start would be to stop thinking of them as creatures, and realize that (like it or not) they are human beings like the rest of us. I'd also guess that this "intense hate" you have for them is really hatred that you actually hold for yourself, since apparently they are not responding to you in the way that you would like. You're blaming them for your own failures.
The "creatures" thing is just for fun. I don't hate myself. But I DO understand what you are saying. The point of this post is that I need to locate the thing I have and make it sparkle a tad. It's true I rarely get along with women. But when it happens I appreciate it. As for the intense hate...It's complex. I'm working on it.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've just got plain old fear. You need to just keep pushing yourself as far as you can with each interaction and keep being rejected until you just don't care anymore. Most phobias are treated with immersion therapy and it's by far the best way to get over your fear of women. The more you interact with them and intentionally look for their flaws, the more you see them as ordinary people. It's funny because most blue pill people would look at that statement and assume men view women as lesser, but often the problem with blue pill guys is the opposite. They pedestalize them as if they'd be lucky to be near them! Even the hottest woman on earth sh1ts and snores. You need to see them as at your level.

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've just got plain old fear. You need to just keep pushing yourself as far as you can with each interaction and keep being rejected until you just don't care anymore. Most phobias are treated with immersion therapy and it's by far the best way to get over your fear of women. The more you interact with them and intentionally look for their flaws, the more you see them as ordinary people. It's funny because most blue pill people would look at that statement and assume men view women as lesser, but often the problem with blue pill guys is the opposite. They pedestalize them as if they'd be lucky to be near them! Even the hottest woman on earth sh1ts and snores. You need to see them as at your level.
You think so?...Hmm.. It feels like that could be it. I kind of like the idea of it being that simple. Because then my approach to fixing it can simplify as well. Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm very grateful.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All your examples are a long time ago... So none of that is relevant. But to answer your questions:

1. The reason chicks were (maybe they still are but none of your examples were recent) attracted to you is because you did not care. Humans, not just chicks are attracted to things that are difficult to attain. However, for dudes it's pretty easy to figure out what chicks are going to be hard to game, because you just have t look at them. If she is physically attractive, she is in demand. With chicks, it's not so easy, to determine if a dude is worth her time, she can not only evaluate looks, she has to dig below the surface... what causes her to do this is your behavior. If you act like you have value, especially if you have other chicks floating around you, she will assume you do and she will chase you, until you prove otherwise.

2. Well, this is actually pretty easy. All chicks are the same, when they put themselves in your orbit make a date and try to seduce them. You have not shared enough info to even make a guess at why you do this. But I suspect you know why, so just try and put that behind you.

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
All your examples are a long time ago... So none of that is relevant. But to answer your questions:

1. The reason chicks were (maybe they still are but none of your examples were recent) attracted to you is because you did not care. Humans, not just chicks are attracted to things that are difficult to attain. However, for dudes it's pretty easy to figure out what chicks are going to be hard to game, because you just have t look at them. If she is physically attractive, she is in demand. With chicks, it's not so easy, to determine if a dude is worth her time, she can not only evaluate looks, she has to dig below the surface... what causes her to do this is your behavior. If you act like you have value, especially if you have other chicks floating around you, she will assume you do and she will chase you, until you prove otherwise.

2. Well, this is actually pretty easy. All chicks are the same, when they put themselves in your orbit make a date and try to seduce them. You have not shared enough info to even make a guess at why you do this. But I suspect you know why, so just try and put that behind you.
Thank you for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated.