Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

28 YO Man Getting Player by 23 yo Female?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hard truth i know i needed to hear.

This was a learning excercise. At least i got to have sex with a beautiful woman.

Is there hope for a guy like me that gets attached and hurt like this?. Im hoping that my awareness of the problem is a start.

I literally started thinking this girl was special and that this might go somewhere. My mistake.

The lessons i have learned:
Dont commit
Dont blurt out my feelings they must be earned.
Spin plates.
Slow down.
Focus on me not her, she should compliment my life not become a focus.

I really appreciate your time man.
No worries. Control your urges, women will come to you if you are patient, in control, and know your value.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will do. The urge to ask her why ahe is playing games is so strong. Trying to resist and remember this is not how someone treats you if they respect you.

Appreciate all of your valuable insights !
DO NOT get accusatory, it gives her all the power. Stick to the script I gave you so you can walk away with your seld-esteem or keep fvcking her. Either way you win.

If you let your emotions drive your questions or thought process then you lose.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will do. The urge to ask her why ahe is playing games is so strong. Trying to resist and remember this is not how someone treats you if they respect you.

Appreciate all of your valuable insights !
Resist...
Danget got some good insight, but i fear the oneitis is gonna get the best of you.
Act a little bit more like you dont give a **** if you can.
You need to control your emotion, ik its not easy but if you dont you shoot yourself in the foot.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said she never really had guys treat her right.

This could be seen as a red flag. She has dated men in the past who treated her poorly. You have to ask yourself WHY

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you.

Its actually more so the game playing that is getting me. She keeps ghosting me and has now started ghosting me but posting gym (ass) pictures on instagram. I guess I am starting to see how this is going to play out.

I imagine my only play here is to block and ignore or back off completely?
Its starting to make me feel pretty insecure I must admit, another thing I will surely need to face.
Withdraw 90% of your attention until she stops with the games. Again, games this early and this much are a huge red flag.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am a beta who found game. I used this game to acquire a solid 8/9 out of 10. It was what you would call a oneitis nice guys dream. We are dating over a month now. Right from the start it was complete transparency about how we felt for one another. We agreed there was the potential for something serious and we texted incessantly.

During our dates I felt in control and showed leadership but also my soft and vulnerable side. I let her in and also expressed I was conscious of getting hurt but would go for it anyway.

In any case, we see each other on weekends and right since the beginning there were constant **** tests. One after the other it was kind of exhausting. And now she is playing hot and cold with me. She went from constant texting to short and not getting back to me as well as leaving me on 'seen'. I gave her the same treatment when she first began being cold and it resulted in an angry voice message calling me out.

We had sex on date number 3 and it was great. I brought her out for valentiness weekend two weeks ago as she said she never really had guys treat her right. The above all followed me treating her well with flowers and chocolates and all of that.

I have really strong feelings for this girl but it feels like she is trying to emotionally manipulate me. She is literally doing to me what she called me for doing (even though I just attempted to give her space as I picked up on low interest cues).

We had an argument on Sunday as she cancelled plans so I said I would hang with friends, she called me petty for including that in my reply and said I "must be afraid of being alone".

Am I just being a oneitis beta here? Can I recover my frame? What would you do?
It’s great that you found game but you should be dating other women and chicks who post their ass on instagram is not LTR worthy.

7onriverI f

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fark you should of told her on the first date you love lickin pussc. It's about making her feel good with fun and pleasure. not this **** about you trying to get respect and all that rubbish.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fark you should of told her on the first date you love lickin pussc. It's about making her feel good with fun and pleasure. not this **** about you trying to get respect and all that rubbish.

Uhhhh….no

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Reaction score
DO NOT get accusatory, it gives her all the power. Stick to the script I gave you so you can walk away with your seld-esteem or keep fvcking her. Either way you win.

If you let your emotions drive your questions or thought process then you lose.
I have resisted the urge thus far. I wonder why I feel so intensely towards messaging her to figure this thing out. Maybe a vein hope of "solving" things.

I will be trusting your advice. Either she doesnt text back and we are done, or she does however my view of what she is or could be has been changed. As others have posted, this level of game playing this soon is a massive red flag and a girl who wants to ghost and post ass pics on the gram is not worthy of anything but sex it seems.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have resisted the urge thus far. I wonder why I feel so intensely towards messaging her to figure this thing out. Maybe a vein hope of "solving" things.

I will be trusting your advice. Either she doesnt text back and we are done, or she does however my view of what she is or could be has been changed. As others have posted, this level of game playing this soon is a massive red flag and a girl who wants to ghost and post ass pics on the gram is not worthy of anything but sex it seems.
It sounds to me that when she has ghosted you, you held the urge for awhile and then gave in and texted her?

Reaction score
Resist...
Danget got some good insight, but i fear the oneitis is gonna get the best of you.
Act a little bit more like you dont give a **** if you can.
You need to control your emotion, ik its not easy but if you dont you shoot yourself in the foot.
I hear you man. I am resisting. I actually have to review the replies on here as a reminder to not fall prey to her game. I am feeling emotional and find I need to rely on the hive mind to make decisions for me. This is all really new to me. At least I am learning from the experience. Hopefully I can move forward with less emotional investment and more caution.

She must reach out to me and in the meantime I will begin pursuing other women.

Reaction score
It sounds to me that when she has ghosted you, you held the urge for awhile and then gave in and texted her?
Yes I had already gave in and messaged her on another occasion. I am as new as one can be in trying to apply some of the concepts spoken of on here. I guess I am an AFC with a little bit of game or maybe even just knowing the language.

I took her low IL as a sign to back off and then decided to withdraw. Which resulted in an angry voicemail and an agreement that we would be straight with one another, which I foolishly believed. In fact she told me to call her out if she was being different or withdrawn. Which I imagine is actually the opposite of what I should do as that would require divulging my emotions

Reaction score
This could be seen as a red flag. She has dated men in the past who treated her poorly. You have to ask yourself WHY
She actually said that her last relationship was on and off for a couple years. I am starting to piece these pieces of information together.

Sounds to me like the classic pattern of: Plays Games -> Guy gets fed up and withdraws-> Says she will stop -> Guy takes her back -> repeat.

Reaction score
It’s great that you found game but you should be dating other women and chicks who post their ass on instagram is not LTR worthy.
Many valuable lessons learned. I have no doubt that I will find it hard to spin plates. The nice guy in me still believes in the one. I think I need to get back to dating ASAP. Also yes about the intagram ****, can you imagine the kind of **** she would pull if we were together, Im lucky this happened the way it did.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I had already gave in and messaged her on another occasion. I am as new as one can be in trying to apply some of the concepts spoken of on here. I guess I am an AFC with a little bit of game or maybe even just knowing the language.

I took her low IL as a sign to back off and then decided to withdraw. Which resulted in an angry voicemail and an agreement that we would be straight with one another, which I foolishly believed. In fact she told me to call her out if she was being different or withdrawn. Which I imagine is actually the opposite of what I should do as that would require divulging my emotions
Ok, double texting is very, very, very, very bad. If not done properly it exudes the highest levels of neediness.

The reality here is that if you were double texting when she ghosted you then you are totally smothering her. That will turn her vag into the sahara desert. It's no wonder she is acting the way she is.

This is likely far too gone at this point, but stick to the script and for the love of god do not double text or chase.

Also, read up on Pook and pay extra attention to "give her the gift of missing you".

Reaction score
Ok, double texting is very, very, very, very bad. If not done properly it exudes the highest levels of neediness.

The reality here is that if you were double texting when she ghosted you then you are totally smothering her. That will turn her vag into the sahara desert. It's no wonder she is acting the way she is.

This is likely far too gone at this point, but stick to the script and for the love of god do not double text or chase.

Read up on Pook and pay extra attention to "give her the gift of missing you".
Yeah i think youre right.

I had been out of the dating game for years due to a serious illness.

Im reading the rational male for the second time and its honestly painful to listen to.

Ive done 90% of this wrong.

I agree that its no wonder she is acting like this.

The truth hurts but im aware now. Ill do better. Onto the next one.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Im reading the rational male for the second time and its honestly painful to listen to.

At 28 the best is yet to come trust me...

You just need to keep improving and you will have your pic

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You'll do great in the long run, you have the right attitude.