Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

21 years old slvts...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seing this 21 years old girl for two months or so now...she's a lot of fun, and sex is good BUT...she's a complete slvt.

In all this time we've been seing each other, she's told me that:
1 She's still banging her ex bf. Sometimes she tells me this, sometimes she denies it. She contradicts herself.
2 She's had a threesome with her bf and another girl, but it wasn't a very good experience. She would prefer to do it with two guys. Nice...
3 She bangs other dudes from time to time. She has a lot of male 'friends'.
4 She drinks too much. And she gets drunk almost every weekend.
5 She just told me yesterday that she doesnt mind anal sex.
6 She has sex with new guys if she likes them and they go on at least two dates. lol....

AND SHE'S JUST 21!

In the last two dates she's been acting more like a gf than like a fvck buddy and has asked me if I am seing other girls.

So it seems she would like to have something more serious but she's a total slvt...lmao...

How can the fvck does she even consider that I'd like to have a serious relationship with HER? lmaoooo...

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Girls never think on the long term of things and don't ever get reprimanded for their actions. Chances are, there's some guy that's begging her be in a relationship.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be the most foolish thing to do, to reward a girl like this with a relationship.

This one stays a plate or FB forever.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I dont consider her relationship material.

She always talks about some of her guys friend with whome she went on "a couple of dates" and they are now "just friends".
So be it. Same thing is gonna happen with me. We keep seing each other...and if at some point she wants more, sorry but its not gonna happen. We either keep it casual, or even more casual like once a month lol.

I met other girl a few years ago that behaved in a similar way. These chicks have high libido, are open minded, and actually need to have sex with several guys at any moment. It is like they have a male brain in a woman's body.

Jeez...it is perfect for a fwb relationship but it really amazes me how they think they are relationship material as well LMAO...

And she's not even that hot lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She always talks about some of her guys friend with whome she went on "a couple of dates" and they are now "just friends".
So be it. Same thing is gonna happen with me. We keep seing each other...and if at some point she wants more, sorry but its not gonna happen. We either keep it casual, or even more casual like once a month lol.

I met other girl a few years ago that behaved in a similar way. These chicks have high libido, are open minded, and actually need to have sex with several guys at any moment. It is like they have a male brain in a woman's body.

Jeez...it is perfect for a fwb relationship but it really amazes me how they think they are relationship material as well LMAO...

Some folk are addicted to the "new" or the "different". As you see why even bother trying to have a relationship with them? Unless you guys are going to be swingers.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The funny part is the crazy sluuts usually aren't. Not ugly per say but not hot either

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a picture of this girl in my mind and its not pretty ........

are you desperate or something ? , the girl is BARE son

she sounds like a one trick pony at best ,WHY are you still entertaining her at all ? lmao

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Just keep f*cking her. That's what sluts are for. Nothing to analyze here.

Keep spinning plates as well. Don't make the mistake of respecting her because she SEEMS loyal and committed to you. At 21 her personality will do several 180's in the next decade. There is nothing consistent about women. That's why you always lease and never buy. Let the thirsty desperate betas buy these used up wh0res (marriage) after their mileage gets high. YOU just keep trading in for newer sexier models.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuck.... Knowing she's banging that many other guys on the regular, you still want to stick your **** in crazy?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Just keep f*cking her. That's what sluts are for. Nothing to analyze here.

Keep spinning plates as well. Don't make the mistake of respecting her because she SEEMS loyal and committed to you. At 21 her personality will do several 180's in the next decade. There is nothing consistent about women. That's why you always lease and never buy. Let the thirsty desperate betas buy these used up wh0res (marriage) after their mileage gets high. YOU just keep trading in for newer sexier models.
ya seriously, why are you trying to wife this girl up .... people here catch feelings so effing easily.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems some ppl here do not read very well.

I just want her for a fwb relationship cause she's fun, she does good sex, and that's all. I do not want anything serious or long term with her lol.
Slvts are good for only one thing, but its funy how so many guys would like to have a serious relationship with them LMAO.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It seems some ppl here do not read very well.

I just want her for a fwb relationship cause she's fun, she does good sex, and that's all. I do not want anything serious or long term with her lol.
Slvts are good for only one thing, but its funy how so many guys would like to have a serious relationship with them LMAO.
You are what you ****.

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, "I know she's ****ed half the men on the planet, let me just keep doing it with her. Screw morals, standards or the chances of disease lol".

You're a smart one.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a freak. Treat her accordingly.

Please don't get attached and get lovey dovey feelings for her any time soon. It will most likely ruin you. She is still seeing her ex, and dating other guys. Whats funny is she wants you to stop seeing other girls, yet she is all over the place with the ex still in the picture. She needs to first clear up HER act before things get serious.

These types of girls are unreliable, and can be nutcases a lot of the time. On top of that she is quite young. She might be completely different in an LTR but it's unlikely. Look at how her last LTR turned out with her ex. Tread carefully if you're going for anything serious with her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seing this 21 years old girl for two months or so now...she's a lot of fun, and sex is good BUT...she's a complete slvt.

1 She's still banging her ex bf. Sometimes she tells me this, sometimes she denies it. She contradicts herself.
2 She's had a threesome with her bf and another girl, but it wasn't a very good experience. She would prefer to do it with two guys. Nice...
6 She has sex with new guys if she likes them and they go on at least two dates. lol....

AND SHE'S JUST 21!

In the last two dates she's been acting more like a gf than like a fvck buddy and has asked me if I am seing other girls.

So it seems she would like to have something more serious but she's a total slvt...lmao...

How can the fvck does she even consider that I'd like to have a serious relationship with HER? lmaoooo...
Haha...I always used to find about if they liked anal the first time we fvcked cause if they were down for it I would definitely be stretching that tight little ass out by the end of the night...

Plus all the others I convinced to try it

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're catching feelings. You wouldnt post a thread otherwise. But youre aware of what she is. Id say do the anal if its your cup of tea and then gently push her away, just stop communicating.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AND SHE'S JUST 21!

Stop taking her on dates. This isnt a date type of girl. This is a netflix and chill type of girl. Enjoy sex with her and cut her off