Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1st date with Ex. Need advice.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likely right. There’s past **** I can’t share with you guys. But I’ll say this. When she shuts off she shuts off. To everyone. There’s ten layers of unavailability on top of how she really feels.

If I play hard game. She’s gone. If I stick around and kiss her ass, I’m a sucker.

There’s no play here but to move on.
That's called " taking the L". I can somewhat relate to your thread tho. Lets assume you are indeed as confident as you described.

When you think about it it's a feminine trait. Hot women might know they are hot,yet they want this ONE GUY that doesnt really really care...like a ego thing. Wanting that one toy that's not available for whatever reason.

On this forum my overall vision is that we men must elevate each other. So that means ANYTIME when a casus like this happens there is (hypothetically) only one solution. Or maybe two. One is she complies. Two is she doesnt and you walk. Black white Neanderthal ish mindset. No wiggle room. Whenever I get in such a situation (what will happen when you deal with women) I will think about @ColdTony and copy paste the "tactic ".

Now I dont wanna diss you when I say feminine trait . I've been raised by women, and man..I made literally every mistake possible with women. Every post ever send here could be send by me as well at some point in my life. But as I said we've must elevate each other and be brutally honest.

It's her loss. No hard feelings. Display the confidence with the next woman. She will return anyway and when she does , its NEVER under the same conditions. Like begging your job to get another chance. You cant be begging for that yet demand a salary raise.download.jpeg

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
That's called " taking the L". I can somewhat relate to your thread tho. Lets assume you are indeed as confident as you described.

When you think about it it's a feminine trait. Hot women might know they are hot,yet they want this ONE GUY that doesnt really really care...like a ego thing. Wanting that one toy that's not available for whatever reason.

On this forum my overall vision is that we men must elevate each other. So that means ANYTIME when a casus like this happens there is (hypothetically) only one solution. Or maybe two. One is she complies. Two is she doesnt and you walk. Black white Neanderthal ish mindset. No wiggle room. Whenever I get in such a situation (what will happen when you deal with women) I will think about @ColdTony and copy paste the "tactic ".

Now I dont wanna diss you when I say feminine trait . I've been raised by women, and man..I made literally every mistake possible with women. Every post ever send here could be send by me as well at some point in my life. But as I said we've must elevate each other and be brutally honest.

It's her loss. No hard feelings. Display the confidence with the next woman. She will return anyway and when she does , its NEVER under the same conditions. Like begging your job to get another chance. You cant be begging for that yet demand a salary raise.View attachment 9159
Idk about you guys, but for me there is no better satisfaction of seeing an ex begging you to come back, crawling back to you, and then you realize that nobody can replace you, but women are everywhere. Call it an ego thing but its an amazing feeling, and of course you don't come back.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cucks will be cucks.
The United States is a nation of cucks. There's an argument to be made that nearly every man is a cuck or a quasi cuck to some degree.

Most other Western nations have men that are also massive cucks or quasi cucks. Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and Scandinavian nations are similar if not worse.

Last edited:

ColdTony

Don Juan
Reaction score

It's her loss. No hard feelings. Display the confidence with the next woman. She will return anyway and when she does , its NEVER under the same conditions. Like begging your job to get another chance. You cant be begging for that yet demand a salary raise.View attachment 9159
The fact is it is her loss. I’m a ****ing deadly guy.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likely right. There’s past **** I can’t share with you guys. But I’ll say this. When she shuts off she shuts off. To everyone. There’s ten layers of unavailability on top of how she really feels.

If I play hard game. She’s gone. If I stick around and kiss her ass, I’m a sucker.

There’s no play here but to move on.
She is clearly cluster B from what you describe and you are better off moving on. These types are always masters at sucking us back in though due to the amazing sexual element there is with crazy. Even to this day, despite my head knowing it is going to be a problem and put me in a world of pain, the best sex I have ever had were these chaotic get-back-together meetings with 2 cluster B exes. It is powerful stuff, but it simply is not worth it.

I only skimmed the thread but did you end up going back out with her? I would recommend against it even though the temptation is high. Speaking from experience, while that few hours the night you meet back up is going to seem great, in another 2-3 days you will instantly realize it was a mistake and that you opened the door back up to manipulation and mind games. Don't do it.

ColdTony

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is clearly cluster B from what you describe and you are better off moving on. These types are always masters at sucking us back in though due to the amazing sexual element there is with crazy. Even to this day, despite my head knowing it is going to be a problem and put me in a world of pain, the best sex I have ever had were these chaotic get-back-together meetings with 2 cluster B exes. It is powerful stuff, but it simply is not worth it.

I only skimmed the thread but did you end up going back out with her? I would recommend against it even though the temptation is high. Speaking from experience, while that few hours the night you meet back up is going to seem great, in another 2-3 days you will instantly realize it was a mistake and that you opened the door back up to manipulation and mind games. Don't do it.
Not familiar with Cluster B. Have to look into this ****.

We didn’t go out but I did see her the other evening. It was fun, we caught up. Laughed. The best friend element was there and I had missed that. The sexual energy was high but I held back and was confident and casual. I could tell she missed me and was lonely but is no where ready to do anything and there was little in the way of IOI. A few eyes. Few touches. She was fronting hard. It was a scout mission for her and a closure mission for me.

Yeah our sex was ****ing unreal. That’s what hooked us at first. The rest came after. It really was an ideal relationship in all aspects till D Day came ( my fault, way she goes) I left early.

ColdTony

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE.

she messaged me last night in the middle of the night to ask if Iknew Facebook dating was a thing. I guess she just discovered it and panicked probably wondering if I have an account.

I just replied, yea it’s a thing. It’s 1 am go to sleep

No further contact. I ain’t no toy.

I have a smokeshow rocket coming in for the weekend from BC (I’m in Alberta) so I’ll have a nice distraction

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
No ablo

No hablo
No problem bro, I got you.

Lesson one: Hey chica. En tu casa o en la mia? = Hey girl. Your place or mine?

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE.

she messaged me last night in the middle of the night to ask if Iknew Facebook dating was a thing. I guess she just discovered it and panicked probably wondering if I have an account.

I have a smokeshow rocket coming in for the weekend from BC (I’m in Alberta) so I’ll have a nice distraction
If she’s shut down and not giving anybody else attention, why did she discover FB dating? She may be trying to get your head spinning. Good response, stay silent until/unless she starts begging.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE.

Trying to play games...good response. Stay silent and make her hamster spin.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st lesson, dont set yourself up for a bad breakup to begin with.
2nd lesson, stop being monogamous lol

3rd, 4th and 5th, read sex at dawn.

ColdTony

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems a lot of you guys are hardcore red pill. I get it.

I’ve done the non monogamous thing, sex clubs, strippers, club girls, lawyers, brokers, I’ve wheeled women here and there and the thrill of the chase is wearing off tbh. I’m at a point in my life where it’s starting to feel hollow. Yeah hot chicks. Bang bang. It’s fun.

The goal of this thread was to win my ex back, whom I care for or make the right plays so I see it through to its logical end.

Last edited: