"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

10 Steps to Winning Back Your Ex

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I PM’d you. Read the entire DJ bible. I understand now why it’s so taboo to try and get an ex back, but still would like to try IF and only IF it’s possible to shift the power back to me as that was always the dynamic (until it wasn’t). She was definitely a keeper. I fvcked things up.
If you fbcked up do your thang until she requests you to come back.

In the case where you got dumped do your thang until she works back in the rotation. Im not sure you can give her a high priority ever but you can hit it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
If you fbcked up do your thang until she requests you to come back.

In the case where you got dumped do your thang until she works back in the rotation. Im not sure you can give her a high priority ever but you can hit it.
Been too long. 5 almost 6 months. 3 months NC (after some AFC post break up), then I initiated, it worked, she called, then it backfired, then I disappeared again. Gotta re-attract her somehow. She’s strong and stubborn when she wants to be. Weak for me when I have her around me though when I touch her. I wanna marry this idiot eventually. I don’t believe in “impossible”. Though admittedly this is a pretty tough situation. It has been much easier to get new women. But still. We were together almost 6 years. And none of the new ones come close.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Been too long. 5 almost 6 months. 3 months NC (after some AFC post break up), then I initiated, it worked, she called, then it backfired, then I disappeared again. Gotta re-attract her somehow. She’s strong and stubborn when she wants to be. Weak for me when I have her around me though when I touch her. I wanna marry this idiot eventually. I don’t believe in “impossible”. Though admittedly this is a pretty tough situation. It has been much easier to get new women. But still. We were together almost 6 years. And none of the new ones come close.
Marry her for what? So you can complain about a bad relationship? Just stay on your purpose. Fvck new chycks she will come sniffing around. Dont worry about reattracting chicks. Focus on the females whose giving you puzzy.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Marry her for what? So you can complain about a bad relationship? Just stay on your purpose. Fvck new chycks she will come sniffing around. Dont worry about reattracting chicks. Focus on the females whose giving you puzzy.
Well.... 1. She’s a 10. 2. she doesn’t want kids, (neither do I). 3. Not materialistic. 4. She doesn’t have that feminism bull**** in her head. 5. She helped me build my business without asking for anything in return. 6. She makes good money so divorce doesn’t worry me as much as it did when I refused to marry her. 7. She’s a 10 lol

How would she know to come sniffin around? I’m blocked (no I didn’t blow her phone up or anything. I think it was her way of coping at the time). And we don’t frequent the same places. We don’t have the same social circle. Or anything like that really. My only ins are her mom, dad (kinda, think he hates me), and a girlfriend of hers who may or may not report back to her.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well.... 1. She’s a 10. 2. she doesn’t want kids, (neither do I). 3. Not materialistic. 4. She doesn’t have that feminism bull**** in her head. 5. She helped me build my business without asking for anything in return. 6. She makes good money so divorce doesn’t worry me as much as it did when I refused to marry her. 7. She’s a 10 lol

How would she know to come sniffin around? I’m blocked (no I didn’t blow her phone up or anything. I think it was her way of coping at the time). And we don’t frequent the same places. We don’t have the same social circle. Or anything like that really. My only ins are her mom, dad (kinda, think he hates me), and a girlfriend of hers who may or may not report back to her.
Take away the 10 and make it a 6 and is it the same?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hate to lay it to you OP but she ain't coming back with ur pathetic attitude.

It's the winner attitude that would make her come crawling back. They always do.

There's a thread created by Roober recently, it has some pretty decent steps on how to get there.
 

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
Well don’t forget of those supposed 400 women, you have to eliminate the ones you aren’t attracted to. I would guess that roughly 10-15% if the available women in my area are dateable to me.
[/QUOTE
No excuses. I’ve always been into self inprovement. Books. Gym. List goes on. What’s the miscommunication here? I want to know what’s the best way to go about this BESIDES just letting her go. If I want to get her back. I haven’t reached out. At all. Since February.
Well, I’m no expert but have been here a couple years now, maybe closer to 3. I married a 10, 3 awesome children, was with her 17 years. It wouldn’t be easy by any means, but could get her back. I don’t even want to try because I know I would succeed and I don’t want her. She’s no longer a 10 btw. She’s 40 and overweight and a mean one to boot today.

I’ve revisited exes many times. Like what was said by the op. Sometimes week, months, even years later. They liked the ride. But I always cut them loose right after she leaves.

Anyway, the answer I have for you in your situation isn’t a conventional one and I’m unclear of any religious rules of this forum so if I break a rule, the mods or admins - please delete:

I would take a red pill mentality approach of almost MGTOW in origin, while simultaneously doing the steps found in the “Love Dare” found in the movie Fireproof with zero reaction and zero expectation while you move forward, without hesitation, on your life. If you can complete the 40 steps, maintain mystery, and focus on you, then you’ll know you’ve tried. Fix what you broke in the relationship and if win her or lose her, keep moving forward.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Hate to lay it to you OP but she ain't coming back with ur pathetic attitude.

It's the winner attitude that would make her come crawling back. They always do.

There's a thread created by Roober recently, it has some pretty decent steps on how to get there.
I understand that. and Agree with it. But I’m here for help and to learn. I’m not what u think I am. However, I respect those who know more than I do. So I’m not going to argue with you. Makes no sense. It’d be like a yellow belt trying to tell a black belt they should be scared of them.

The problem is I can’t display winning behavior (even though I always did while we were together. She stayed around that long for a reason) since I have no way to contact her directly. Any effort to do so, would look desperate since it would be either calling/texting from a different phone (nope), showing up at her job (nope), going thru friends and family (nope). So winning attitude or not, even the logistics seem tough.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I understand that. and Agree with it. But I’m here for help and to learn. I’m not what u think I am. However, I respect those who know more than I do. So I’m not going to argue with you. Makes no sense. It’d be like a yellow belt trying to tell a black belt they should be scared of them.

The problem is I can’t display winning behavior (even though I always did while we were together. She stayed around that long for a reason) since I have no way to contact her directly. Any effort to do so, would look desperate since it would be either calling/texting from a different phone (nope), showing up at her job (nope), going thru friends and family (nope). So winning attitude or not, even the logistics seem tough.
Then learn buddy.

Not just reading but also put it into practice.

How you think (knowledge) --->influences----> how you do things = results you desire.

Men are often preoccupied with "how to do things" often getting the same results over and over again.

Reexamine "how you think".

And how you think is influenced by the knowledge you have gained.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Then learn buddy.

Not just reading but also put it into practice.

How you think (knowledge) --->influences----> how you do things = results you desire.

Men are often preoccupied with "how to do things" often getting the same results over and over again.

Reexamine "how you think".

And how you think is influenced by the knowledge you have gained.
I know. I’ve done this. I’m turning 32 this year. Not some kid. That’s how I got her (and others), and everything else I’ve accomplished in my life in the first place. She’s just the only one I cared about keeping. No LTR before her. Only plates. Didn’t even know what plates were when I had plates. I just didn’t like any “ONE” enough to be monogamous with. Plates are easy. LTR.... not so much apparently.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
I thought we had this conversation in PM?
We did. I’m working on it. Thanks to you I’m back on track. I’d just like additional input. I’d hate for this one to slip away forever.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Okay then.
When I say back on track, I mean my own shyt. So thank you. But I Still haven’t heard from her or anything. I hate leaving things up to fate. I’m a take control kinda guy. If I wait too long, I know someone WILL marry her. If I post a pic of her, you’ll understand.
 
Top