Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 Steps to Winning Back Your Ex

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all:

Soooo... lemme start off by saying: some people are going to read the title and automatically think: "what a waste of time! Why would anyone want to get their ex-girlfriend back?!?"

And believe me, I agree.

In fact, since I've started giving relationship advice, the one thing I haven't helped guys learn is how to win back an ex-girlfriend.

Why?

One, the statistics: most couples who break up and get back together don't end up working out.

Two, I'm a probability guy, and I only want to teach men things that's sure to help them be in successful relationships.

And three, because if a girl has dumped you, chances are there are habits you have or things you like to do that aren't going to go away just because you get back together... which means she's probably going to dump you again for those same habits like she did before.

Now, all of these are logical reasons not to help guys win back their ex-girlfriends. And yet...

Whenever I send out a survey to men about what they'd like to learn from me, the number one thing I get time and time again is:

"Harry - how can I win back my ex-girlfriend?"

Well... after quite a few years of guys requesting this topic from me, I decided to go ahead and help you all out.

So, what changed my stance?

As much as I would like to avoid the topic, the reality is that, in my years of dating, I've had several instances where either I got dumped or did the dumping of women I was dating, only to reconcile with them later on.

The amount of time between reconciliation varied from weeks with some, to years with others. And, as the statistics have shown, some of the girls I got back with ended up going kaput...

...and yet, there were others I got back with that either worked out very well, or would have gone the distance were it not for certain life choices I made (i.e moving to different states to pursue various dreams I had, or them having to move back home to take care of family stuff, etc.)

I also began to realize that sometimes, in order for a relationship to grow, two people have to spend time apart from each other to better themselves or grow a bit more. That whole thing about dating someone who's the "right person at the wrong time" has definitely proven to be true on more than one occasion.

As a result, I have, perhaps accidentally, developed the various skills necessary to have a girl welcome me back into her life with open arms. And, since I have this skill set and people are asking me for it, who am I to deny them of my knowledge?

And so, if you have a girl in your life that has dumped you, or that you've gone through a mutual break up with and are dying to figure out how to win her back so that she'll love you and stick around...

Click on the link in my signature for more info. I'm teaching this skill set TODAY, and I'll be taking questions and answers from you if you attend.

That's all for now!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all:

Soooo... lemme start off by saying: some people are going to read the title and automatically think: "what a waste of time! Why would anyone want to get their ex-girlfriend back?!?"

And believe me, I agree.

In fact, since I've started giving relationship advice, the one thing I haven't helped guys learn is how to win back an ex-girlfriend.

Why?

One, the statistics: most couples who break up and get back together don't end up working out.

Two, I'm a probability guy, and I only want to teach men things that's sure to help them be in successful relationships.

And three, because if a girl has dumped you, chances are there are habits you have or things you like to do that aren't going to go away just because you get back together... which means she's probably going to dump you again for those same habits like she did before.

Now, all of these are logical reasons not to help guys win back their ex-girlfriends. And yet...

Whenever I send out a survey to men about what they'd like to learn from me, the number one thing I get time and time again is:

"Harry - how can I win back my ex-girlfriend?"

Well... after quite a few years of guys requesting this topic from me, I decided to go ahead and help you all out.

So, what changed my stance?

As much as I would like to avoid the topic, the reality is that, in my years of dating, I've had several instances where either I got dumped or did the dumping of women I was dating, only to reconcile with them later on.

The amount of time between reconciliation varied from weeks with some, to years with others. And, as the statistics have shown, some of the girls I got back with ended up going kaput...

...and yet, there were others I got back with that either worked out very well, or would have gone the distance were it not for certain life choices I made (i.e moving to different states to pursue various dreams I had, or them having to move back home to take care of family stuff, etc.)

I also began to realize that sometimes, in order for a relationship to grow, two people have to spend time apart from each other to better themselves or grow a bit more. That whole thing about dating someone who's the "right person at the wrong time" has definitely proven to be true on more than one occasion.

As a result, I have, perhaps accidentally, developed the various skills necessary to have a girl welcome me back into her life with open arms. And, since I have this skill set and people are asking me for it, who am I to deny them of my knowledge?

And so, if you have a girl in your life that has dumped you, or that you've gone through a mutual break up with and are dying to figure out how to win her back so that she'll love you and stick around...

Click on the link in my signature for more info. I'm teaching this skill set TODAY, and I'll be taking questions and answers from you if you attend.

That's all for now!
The link in you signature is about study partner.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean? I’ve clicked on every link I could find, and it doesn’t take me anywhere

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it important to you ?
Oneitis. Neglected her to the max. No beta behavior at all throughout the relationship. If anything I took it to the other extreme. She wanted to get married and I’d always side step the issue. Her friends and family put **** in her head and I lost her about 5 months ago. LTR of 6 years. Waited my whole life for a girl like her. Yeah yeah yeah I know. Give it up. Move on. Blah. Thing is I’m 31 and don’t want kids. Neither did she. She’s a 10.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oneitis. Neglected her to the max. No beta behavior at all throughout the relationship. If anything I took it to the other extreme. She wanted to get married and I’d always side step the issue. Her friends and family put **** in her head and I lost her about 5 months ago. LTR of 6 years. Waited my whole life for a girl like her. Yeah yeah yeah I know. Give it up. Move on. Blah. Thing is I’m 31 and don’t want kids. Neither did she. She’s a 10.
She already had another man in her eye sights before she dumped you.

You do realise this don't you ?

And during these 5 months she's been taking in another man's DNA in her a$$, mouth and womb.

I assume you do know this too ?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She gone man. She gooooonnneee."

HodgeTwins

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's 1 step.

BE YOURSELF NOT SOMEONE YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE.
Yep! I’m an admitted nice guy, but I’ve had to learn how to tweak my nice guy tendencies so I don’t get lumped into that group most nice guys get put in of being a pushover and king of the friend zone and all that. I can’t be captain jackass, I’ve tried, it’s just not my personality. Now, with that said, damaged women still won’t date me because they aren’t used to guys like me and that’s ok, but high value women recognize what I am and they gravitate towards me.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She already had another man in her eye sights before she dumped you.

You do realise this don't you ?

And during these 5 months she's been taking in another man's DNA in her a$$, mouth and womb.

I assume you do know this too ?
Yes. I’m well aware that’s a possibility. Even though she was kind of a prude and I got with her when she was 21. She had only been with 2 guys. I wasn’t 3. Not really the type. Of course I could be wrong. I also been banging other girls. So it’s fine. But she’s the one I wanna spend my life with.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yep! I’m an admitted nice guy, but I’ve had to learn how to tweak my nice guy tendencies so I don’t get lumped into that group most nice guys get put in of being a pushover and king of the friend zone and all that. I can’t be captain jackass, I’ve tried, it’s just not my personality. Now, with that said, damaged women still won’t date me because they aren’t used to guys like me and that’s ok, but high value women recognize what I am and they gravitate towards me.
I'v seen men posting about high value women but never actually explain it.

What is a high valued woman to you ?

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's 1 step.

BE YOURSELF NOT SOMEONE YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE.
I was. I got complacent. I never even got the inkling she’d leave. She adored me. I just fell into a funk. Business stress. Online business so the isolation took its toll. The list goes on. I forgot to keep courting and dating her. Sex dwindled (on my end, testosterone issues which I then fixed). The list goes on.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was. I got complacent. I never even got the inkling she’d leave. She adored me. I just fell into a funk. Business stress. Online business so the isolation took its toll. The list goes on. I forgot to keep courting and dating her. Sex dwindled (on my end, testosterone issues which I then fixed). The list goes on.
She adored you so much that she left you and has ever since been enjoying the feeling of another man's DNA doing some amazing backstroke in her backside ?

I'm amazed.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'v seen men posting about high value women but never actually explain it.

What is a high valued woman to you ?
To me it’s women that don’t have a string of relationships with abusive men or relationships with a lot of drama and fighting and calling the cops at 2am because they tried to kill each other. It’s women that don’t have kids by different guys, women that haven’t been married numerous times, women that don’t have serious mental issues.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
To me it’s women that don’t have a string of relationships with abusive men or relationships with a lot of drama and fighting and calling the cops at 2am because they tried to kill each other. It’s women that don’t have kids by different guys, women that haven’t been married numerous times, women that don’t have serious mental issues.
So it actually means a normal average woman of which constitutes the vast majority.

Then that's no big deal, chances are you'll find one.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it actually means a normal average woman of which constitutes the vast majority.

Then that's no big deal, chances are you'll find one.
Lol actually it’s not the vast majority of women. There’s a TON of damaged women out there, I mean really screwed up mentally and emotionally. You’ll run into messed up ones more often than non-messed up ones, at least in my area that’s the case.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol actually it’s not the vast majority of women. There’s a TON of damaged women out there, I mean really screwed up mentally and emotionally. You’ll run into messed up ones more often than non-messed up ones, at least in my area that’s the case.
How many percentage of women in ur area is damage by ur estimation?