"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

10 Steps to Winning Back Your Ex

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
How many percentage of women in ur area is damage by ur estimation?
Just a guesstimate but I would say EASILY 60% of the single women. Could be higher but that’s just a safe guess. I’m not counting women already in weird relationships, just single women.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Just a guesstimate but I would say EASILY 60% of the single women. Could be higher but that’s just a safe guess. I’m not counting women already in weird relationships, just single women.
Well then, it's not a big problem.

Let's say there's just 1000 women in ur area and 600 of them r fvcked up by ur estimation then you'd have 400 high valued women constantly blowing up ur phone.

You did mentioned in ur above posting that high valued women automatically gravitate towards you whilst the damage one ignores you.

Looks like u r a mini celebrity in ur local area.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Well then, it's not a big problem.

Let's say there's just 1000 women in ur area and 600 of them r fvcked up by ur estimation then you'd have 400 high valued women constantly blowing up ur phone.

You did mentioned in ur above posting that high valued women automatically gravitate towards you whilst the damage one ignores you.

Looks like u r a mini celebrity in ur local area.
Well don’t forget of those supposed 400 women, you have to eliminate the ones you aren’t attracted to. I would guess that roughly 10-15% if the available women in my area are dateable to me.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
She adored you so much that she left you and has ever since been enjoying the feeling of another man's DNA doing some amazing backstroke in her backside ?

I'm amazed.
She wasn’t sure about her decision. It wasn’t easy for her. Her mom was spending a lot of time at her place putting marriage into her mind. She’d vent to her friends at work. It wasn’t even a definite thing until I displayed AFC behavior following the whole “I need a break” thing. If I would’ve just accepted it, her own insecurities would’ve brought her right back. Like I said.... **** was dwindling. My fault. Complete neglect. She put up with a lot from me for years. So yeah. She adored me but there’s only so much a ***** can take. Either way, regardless of whether or not she’s ****ing someone else (I mean, I have 3 plates at the moment, and I’m not a hypocrite) I still want to try.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Can anyone just post the link to the 10 steps?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Lol easy for u guys to say. You guys are married. Big fan of the channel by the way.
I'm not the Twins. Just quoting them.

Move on brother. There's plenty of articles on 'how to get your ex back' but why do you want her back... you guys are done. She is a chapter in your life, you read it already. Go write other chapters. You already know how that one ends. There's a reason for your breakup... think about it and accept it. Just let her be and you go become more awesome.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
She wasn’t sure about her decision. It wasn’t easy for her. Her mom was spending a lot of time at her place putting marriage into her mind. She’d vent to her friends at work. It wasn’t even a definite thing until I displayed AFC behavior following the whole “I need a break” thing. If I would’ve just accepted it, her own insecurities would’ve brought her right back. Like I said.... **** was dwindling. My fault. Complete neglect. She put up with a lot from me for years. So yeah. She adored me but there’s only so much a ***** can take. Either way, regardless of whether or not she’s ****ing someone else (I mean, I have 3 plates at the moment, and I’m not a hypocrite) I still want to try.
She is fvcking someone else, there's no regardless here, accept it.

And you don't have 3 plates, you r in no emotional state to even spin 1 much less 3.

Go read up the entire DJ bible.

Search for that link and don't expect to be spoon fed, there's no shortcuts to be a great man that women desires.

Start the hard work by reading up, changing mindsets and then implementing them in real life.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
She is fvcking someone else, there's no regardless here, accept it.

And you don't have 3 plates, you r in no emotional state to even spin 1 much less 3.

Go read up the entire DJ bible.

Search for that link and don't expect to be spoon fed, there's no shortcuts to be a great man that women desires.

Start the hard work by reading up, changing mindsets and then implementing them in real life.
Lol I do have 3 plates. Not crazy about either of them. My emotional state is..... under control outwardly at least. I know this is tough love, and you’re probably right, but this was a marriage in my eyes. Just not an official one. She didn’t just “drop me”.
It was a month and a half long ordeal. Again, a 6 year long LYR, she’s a 10, her own career, I raised her basically, she catered to me, not materialistic, smart, funny, supportive, submissive, etc. I live in Miami FL. (Hot girl galore) BUT very few quality women. So... again.... what’s the best way? Yes I know the DJ bible says to never go back. I understand. It’s clear. That being said, can anyone just help me out? I know where I went wrong. I’m very picky and don’t get into LTRs very easily. I’m picky. She’s the only one I’ve ever... fallen for so to speak. The rest were all pump and dumps.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
I'm not the Twins. Just quoting them.

Move on brother. There's plenty of articles on 'how to get your ex back' but why do you want her back... you guys are done. She is a chapter in your life, you read it already. Go write other chapters. You already know how that one ends. There's a reason for your breakup... think about it and accept it. Just let her be and you go become more awesome.
There was no real reason. Lack of commitment on my part and miscommunication. That was it. I’m not a kid anymore. I’m in my ****ing 30s and I don’t want children. I’m trying to find those “articles” HERE. Although none of em actually help. They just all advise against it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I was. I got complacent. I never even got the inkling she’d leave. She adored me. I just fell into a funk. Business stress. Online business so the isolation took its toll. The list goes on. I forgot to keep courting and dating her. Sex dwindled (on my end, testosterone issues which I then fixed). The list goes on.
Well, if you got complacent, then you lost frame and you were not yourself. You got weak and lazy. You never have to stop improving on yourself and your life. If she wants to come along for the ride, then cool. If not, see ya. You do not need to court her, per se. You need to focus on yourself and take your life to the next level. Be interesting and aloof. You, instead, took the lazy route and became boring to her. Therefore, she said adios. Ladies give sh!t tests by default to test their dude. You failed. Chalk this up to the game and reboot. Remember, she needs to come into your frame and stay there, you do not ever go into her frame. She tries to bring you in, you check her azz and bring her back in or time the b!tch out.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Yep! I’m an admitted nice guy, but I’ve had to learn how to tweak my nice guy tendencies so I don’t get lumped into that group most nice guys get put in of being a pushover and king of the friend zone and all that. I can’t be captain jackass, I’ve tried, it’s just not my personality. Now, with that said, damaged women still won’t date me because they aren’t used to guys like me and that’s ok, but high value women recognize what I am and they gravitate towards me.
You can be a nice person or good guy, but you cannot be a nice guy. A nice guy gets ran over. You do not need to act like an azzhole or jackazz, you just have to focus on yourself and maintain frame. That is where the rubber meets the road. You can still be kind to a lady and remain frame. You just don't become her male girlfriend. YOU set boundaries, she follows them. Just remember, with the ladies, less information is more. Keep them guessing on you and your intentions. Play the game, but control it.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Well, if you got complacent, then you lost frame and you were not yourself. You got weak and lazy. You never have to stop improving on yourself and your life. If she wants to come along for the ride, then cool. If not, see ya. You do not need to court her, per se. You need to focus on yourself and take your life to the next level. Be interesting and aloof. You, instead, took the lazy route and became boring to her. Therefore, she said adios. Ladies give sh!t tests by default to test their dude. You failed. Chalk this up to the game and reboot. Remember, she needs to come into your frame and stay there, you do not ever go into her frame. She tries to bring you in, you check her azz and bring her back in or time the b!tch out.
I became complacent & lazy WITH HER. Not myself. I’m always improving. I didn’t make time for her, ****ed her less, etc. She was also working crazy hours between both of her jobs. I Was just focused on my business, The gym, and was having a few other issues at the time I was working on. Mom got surgery, 21 year old pet died, bought property, etc.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I became complacent & lazy WITH HER. Not myself. I’m always improving. I didn’t make time for her, ****ed her less, etc. She was also working crazy hours between both of her jobs. I Was just focused on my business, The gym, and was having a few other issues at the time I was working on. Mom got surgery, 21 year old pet died, bought property, etc.
So much excuses to not read up the DJ Bible.

R u sure you want to improve ?

Seems like u r more interested in throwing a pity party and expect some sympathetic response to further allow you to sink into a quagmire of ur own making.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
So much excuses to not read up the DJ Bible.

R u sure you want to improve ?

Seems like u r more interested in throwing a pity party and expect some sympathetic response to further allow you to sink into a quagmire of ur own making.
No excuses. I’ve always been into self inprovement. Books. Gym. List goes on. What’s the miscommunication here? I want to know what’s the best way to go about this BESIDES just letting her go. If I want to get her back. I haven’t reached out. At all. Since February.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No excuses. I’ve always been into self inprovement. Books. Gym. List goes on. What’s the miscommunication here? I want to know what’s the best way to go about this BESIDES just letting her go. If I want to get her back. I haven’t reached out. At all. Since February.
They HAVE to be let go.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
So it’s impossible is what you’re saying? Why tf is this thread labeled “steps to get your ex back” if no one knows how to do it?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So it’s impossible is what you’re saying? Why tf is this thread labeled “steps to get your ex back” if no one knows how to do it?
The best way of getting you ex back is getting a new female. Wishing for a bytch that trashed you out is beta.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
The best way of getting you ex back is getting a new female. Wishing for a bytch that trashed you out is beta.
Yes. I know. She didn’t trash me. I kind of deserved it. Everyone has a limit if they have any self respect. Which she does. Not everyone is replaceable when you’re as picky as I am. So.... what? I get into a new LTR and drop 2 of my plates and somehow the universe magically directs her back to me? There is no contact. No common social circle. No nothing.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top