Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

10 Steps to Winning Back Your Ex

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes. I know. She didn’t trash me. I kind of deserved it. Everyone has a limit if they have any self respect. Which she does. Not everyone is replaceable when you’re as picky as I am. So.... what? I get into a new LTR and drop 2 of my plates and somehow the universe magically directs her back to me? There is no contact. No common social circle. No nothing.
Part of the game is magnetism. You have to have pull in general.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Part of the game is magnetism. You have to have pull in general.
Hmm.... this is good. Care to elaborate? Remember... I have no exposure to her at the moment. No way of bumping into Her without going out of my way.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hmm.... this is good. Care to elaborate? Remember... I have no exposure to her at the moment. No way of bumping into Her without going out of my way.
Your magnetism is kept HIGH by OTHER women who desire you. Fvck them. Its good for your energy.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yes. I know. She didn’t trash me. I kind of deserved it. Everyone has a limit if they have any self respect. Which she does. Not everyone is replaceable when you’re as picky as I am. So.... what? I get into a new LTR and drop 2 of my plates and somehow the universe magically directs her back to me? There is no contact. No common social circle. No nothing.
How do you expect her to want you back when even I think u r a loser ?

And before you even start to try to post on why u r not a loser, I've already heard plenty to know ur current mindset.

Ur mindset/knowledge influences how you do things in real life which in turn produces the results currently in ur life.

Go read up the entire DJ Bible and then come back to us.

I will teach you how to get back an Ex if you so desire it.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Google is your friend, but if you want one to one contact, it will probably cost you…
Is he that good? I’m ok with paying for a one on one if necessary. I even tried getting a 1 on 1 with king rollo himself, but he seems unreachable.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Is he that good? I’m ok with paying for a one on one if necessary. I even tried getting a 1 on 1 with king rollo himself, but he seems unreachable.
Starting to look like you’ll have to settle for Corey Wayne then…
Get back to us later on that…
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
How do you expect her to want you back when even I think u r a loser ?

And before you even start to try to post on why u r not a loser, I've already heard plenty to know ur current mindset.

Ur mindset/knowledge influences how you do things in real life which in turn produces the results currently in ur life.

Go read up the entire DJ Bible and then come back to us.

I will teach you how to get back an Ex if you so desire it.
Fair enough. I’m not a loser. But I definitely feel like it at the moment. So... point taken. Thank you sir. Before I do that, which I will, have you been successful in pulling this off in the past after MONTHS?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I became complacent & lazy WITH HER. Not myself. I’m always improving. I didn’t make time for her, ****ed her less, etc. She was also working crazy hours between both of her jobs. I Was just focused on my business, The gym, and was having a few other issues at the time I was working on. Mom got surgery, 21 year old pet died, bought property, etc.
Sorry dude, it happens and it's part of life. We've all been there in some point of our lives. You need to learn from your mistakes and soldier on. Forget about this one. Better yourself and maybe she'd circle back. However, I will stress, not always a good idea to take back the trash once you place it on the curb. I'd just move on and learn from your mistakes. Again, we've all been there in some point of our lives.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Fair enough. I’m not a loser. But I definitely feel like it at the moment. So... point taken. Thank you sir. Before I do that, which I will, have you been successful in pulling this off in the past after MONTHS?
I have 1 ex who has been with me for the past 12 years.

Another I broke up last year and yet she refuses to leave.

I'm still fvcking both ex.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Sorry dude, it happens and it's part of life. We've all been there in some point of our lives. You need to learn from your mistakes and soldier on. Forget about this one. Better yourself and maybe she'd circle back. However, I will stress, not always a good idea to take back the trash once you place it on the curb. I'd just move on and learn from your mistakes. Again, we've all been there in some point of our lives.
Thanks man. It’s just tough. She’s everything I ever wanted. Had to go thru a ton of girls before finding her. She molded herself to me completely. I built her up, she helped me grow my business, 6 years is a long time to give up.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
I have 1 ex who has been with me for the past 12 years.

Another I broke up last year and yet she refuses to leave.

I'm still fvcking both ex.
My ****in hero But did she dump you? Initially. The first one.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Starting to look like you’ll have to settle for Corey Wayne then…
Get back to us later on that…
Lol thanks but no thanks on Corey. It was a question. Is harry good? That was it.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
How do you expect her to want you back when even I think u r a loser ?

And before you even start to try to post on why u r not a loser, I've already heard plenty to know ur current mindset.

Ur mindset/knowledge influences how you do things in real life which in turn produces the results currently in ur life.

Go read up the entire DJ Bible and then come back to us.

I will teach you how to get back an Ex if you so desire it.
I PM’d you. Read the entire DJ bible. I understand now why it’s so taboo to try and get an ex back, but still would like to try IF and only IF it’s possible to shift the power back to me as that was always the dynamic (until it wasn’t). She was definitely a keeper. I fvcked things up.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top