BillyPilgrim
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2021
- Messages
- 6,045
- Reaction score
- 4,851
Like a serial dater who can't quit her favorite/most hated app, most likelyShe moved away. I have this feeling she'll be back--somewhere, somehow--though.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Like a serial dater who can't quit her favorite/most hated app, most likelyShe moved away. I have this feeling she'll be back--somewhere, somehow--though.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Like a river that don't know where it's flowing, she took a wrong turn and now doesn't know where she's going. Everyone's got a hungry heartLike a serial dater who can't quit her favorite/most hated app, most likely
There you go, and now you have your answer. Women who show low interest are often that way simply because they are not interested, have a man, have other priorities, or are self-sufficient enough that their needs can be met on their own rather than by someone else. Sadly, if she was attracted to you, the pull wasn’t strong enough for her to monkey branch to you.Interesting development: she has a boyfriend, and he's not new. I'm guessing she was bored and just messing with me or that she was thinking of breaking up with him.
That explains the weirdness. Stuff like this happens so often that my default these days is: weird behavior = other dude in the picture.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This tells me they feel you are easy to manipulate and "toy with" in this manner.It's happened more than a few times: girl who "played" me comes back to "check in" like nothing ever happened. One has done it like three times already.
I'm gonna start ignoring them from now on, I think, because nothing ever comes of it.
She showed obvious interest for a short time, then dialed it back when I joined her group. Now that I've hung out with these people more, I notice things. She brought her boo around, but she still observes me when she thinks I'm not looking. She definitely initiates convo with me now. There're group dynamics at play here for sure. Like, it's not a good look to go cheating on your boyfriend with some new surfer in the crew.There you go, and now you have your answer. Women who show low interest are often that way simply because they are not interested, have a man, have other priorities, or are self-sufficient enough that their needs can be met on their own rather than by someone else. Sadly, if she was attracted to you, the pull wasn’t strong enough for her to monkey branch to you.
The post I linked earlier in the thread goes a little deeper into this, and it also provides advice on what to do if she is not interested in you right now.
https://www.sosuave.com/quick/what-to-do-if-shes-not-interested-in-you.htm