What would you guys do?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,044
Reaction score
4,845
She moved away. I have this feeling she'll be back--somewhere, somehow--though.
Like a serial dater who can't quit her favorite/most hated app, most likely
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,447
Reaction score
2,926
Age
37
Like a serial dater who can't quit her favorite/most hated app, most likely
Like a river that don't know where it's flowing, she took a wrong turn and now doesn't know where she's going. Everyone's got a hungry heart
 

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
38
Reaction score
21
Age
53
It's happened more than a few times: girl who "played" me comes back to "check in" like nothing ever happened. One has done it like three times already.

I'm gonna start ignoring them from now on, I think, because nothing ever comes of it.
 

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
38
Reaction score
21
Age
53
Interesting development: she has a boyfriend, and he's not new. I'm guessing she was bored and just messing with me or that she was thinking of breaking up with him.

That explains the weirdness. Stuff like this happens so often that my default these days is: weird behavior = other dude in the picture.
 

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,260
Reaction score
2,253
Age
41
Interesting development: she has a boyfriend, and he's not new. I'm guessing she was bored and just messing with me or that she was thinking of breaking up with him.

That explains the weirdness. Stuff like this happens so often that my default these days is: weird behavior = other dude in the picture.
There you go, and now you have your answer. Women who show low interest are often that way simply because they are not interested, have a man, have other priorities, or are self-sufficient enough that their needs can be met on their own rather than by someone else. Sadly, if she was attracted to you, the pull wasn’t strong enough for her to monkey branch to you.

The post I linked earlier in the thread goes a little deeper into this, and it also provides advice on what to do if she is not interested in you right now.

https://www.sosuave.com/quick/what-to-do-if-shes-not-interested-in-you.htm
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,852
Reaction score
19,066
It's happened more than a few times: girl who "played" me comes back to "check in" like nothing ever happened. One has done it like three times already.

I'm gonna start ignoring them from now on, I think, because nothing ever comes of it.
This tells me they feel you are easy to manipulate and "toy with" in this manner.

Stop being so nice.
 
Top