Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I see hotter women than her walking on the street every day in NYC. And the talent here is worse than what is in LA & Miami. This blonde girl is above average but not a HB8+. She doesn’t have the facial structure and she has that nose.

No, beauty really does have objectivity. She can be a 10 and a bvtch. Most of them are.
Maybe in the looks department, but that isn't enough for me. For me if she has a crappy personality it's like NFL teams that red flag draft prospects for failing physicals and take them off the board and they become undraftable to that team. She becomes undatable and I don't care how hot she is, I will despise having to be in the same room with her.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe in the looks department, but that isn't enough for me. For me if she has a crappy personality it's like NFL teams that red flag draft prospects for failing physicals and take them off the board and they become undraftable to that team. She becomes undatable and I don't care how hot she is, I will despise having to be in the same room with her.
The thread isn’t about what is “dateable” it says post a pic of an HB10…

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. Face is in that 8/9 range. Body is 9. Could have a tad more fitness but has the body shape, assets, and small waist.
1685030050328.png

All day long.

I think might be because I'm half black half white but these women are my kryptonite.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 10248

Strong 8.5/10

I have a thing for half-breed and latina broads. I don't really like blondes although I do find them stunning.
I don't think we agree on much but she is indeed hot and one of the better examples i've seen on this thread.

I remember a similar 'post your 10' thread on here and it honestly surprised me how much our tastes vary. Some peoples '10's' were literally girls i'd probably choose to not have sex with! Amazing

Other than that girl you posted, this is my idea of a very hot girl

1685030114557.png

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think we agree on much but she is indeed hot and one of the better examples i've seen on this thread.

I remember a similar 'post your 10' thread on here and it honestly surprised me how much our tastes vary. Some peoples '10's' were literally girls i'd probably choose to not have sex with! Amazing

View attachment 10250
If she were thicker and lost some baby weight in the face/jawline then yes I'm there with you.

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 10250
Id give her 9 in the body, 7/8 in the face she is right on the cusp of elite. She looks good without makeup, face is symmetrical, but don’t think the structure is there.

I think at HB8+ it becomes kind of irrelevant and a wash anyway. I tier women off that way. Basically a woman is a trainwreck (0-3), Average (4-5.5), Cute (6), pretty (7), HB8+ (beautiful to elite tier). Rare does one ever see a 10.

To me, a ten facially is peak Kerry Washington (though she was never a 10 in the body). Not sure the equivalent for white women, but I’d definitely put peak Margot Robbie, Scarlett J & Gal Gadot at least in the elite tier 8+/9 range.

Read for FREE!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm partial to thin girls with long hair. Almost all the "image search" results (for "amy331606") are actually videos. Using her profile picture, below, is a bit of a compromise.

View attachment 10252

[ https://urlebird.com/user/amy331606/ ]
I can see why some think she is beautiful but that doesn't do anything for me...she is like a 4 for me. Just looks really weird to me. Almost looks like one of those porcelain dolls you see.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id give her 9 in the body, 7/8 in the face she is right on the cusp of elite. She looks good without makeup, face is symmetrical, but don’t think the structure is there.

I think at HB8+ it becomes kind of irrelevant and a wash anyway. I tier women off that way. Basically a woman is a trainwreck (0-3), Average (4-5.5), Cute (6), pretty (7), HB8+ (beautiful to elite tier). Rare does one ever see a 10.

To me, a ten facially is peak Kerry Washington (though she was never a 10 in the body). Not sure the equivalent for white women, but I’d definitely put peak Margot Robbie, Scarlett J & Gal Gadot at least in the elite tier 8+/9 range.
I gave her 8.5 because she has tattoos but yes 9 is accurate imo.

I'm partial to thin girls with long hair. Almost all the "image search" results (for "amy331606") are actually videos. Using her profile picture, below, is a bit of a compromise.

View attachment 10252

[ https://urlebird.com/user/amy331606/ ]
Bro this is a 4

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 10257
Any cute nerdy Asian IMHO
How old you think this girl is? I'm betting mid 30's. I say that because of the wrinkles on her elbows, lines on her neck, and the wrinkles and bags around her eyes. She needs her teeth bleached for sure. Lot of paint on that face. She looks like she's from India.

Not a 10 in my book. She's an 8 that I usually date.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute yes, 10 she is not. Somewhere in that 6/7 range.

For South Asian women, Viral from Indian Matchmaking I would nominate as HB8+. Probably was a solid 9 at peak age (20-24).
I'm not trolling through the internet and potentially getting a virus lol. Closest thing I could find. I really liked that Guyanese chick that was in the first and second season I think and I originally tried looking for the Mumbai model that the matchmaker tried to match with the first guy, but she has downgraded lol.-

Last edited: