Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was correct

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

I didn't state that anyone said the scamdemic would last 2-4 weeks. You must have forgotten about "lower the curve". It was stay home locked up for 2 weeks to lower the curve. Then it was 4wks. Then they finally realized this was pointless. China figured it out too with all of their draconian lockdowns.

We don't wreck our economy to keep people from dying of heart disease and cancer. In fact we keep producing more processed food and building more fast food joints. The death rate of those is greater than covid and you aren't concerned about that? But you can't let covid go.

"The vaccine is what got us to herd immunity… and with fewer dead people."
And the people who weren't vaccinated didn't have anything to do with herd immunity.......lol? conveniently leave that fact out.

It’s amazing how confidently wrong people can be.
Nah I just don't watch don lemon nor CNN or think highly of dumb ass Brandon. Remember when Trump told us it came from China? You still think he was confidently wrong too? Kind of looks bad when the anti-Trump FBI is in agreement with what Trump told us a few years ago.

Its only wrong because its not how you think.

Lol imagine being Eye's wife

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not when you attended the code, then saw the bodies zipped up and taken off the unit floor - it’s unequivocal man.

No need to respond, you cannot contend with someone who was there to see this firsthand. There is nothing to argue.
And both things can't be true?

Lol why did the flu numbers go down so drastically?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not when you attended the code, then saw the bodies zipped up and taken off the unit floor - it’s unequivocal man.

No need to respond, you cannot contend with someone who was there to see this firsthand. There is nothing to argue.
Bodies come through the morgue everyday, even outside of covid. Stop pretending this was not a thing till now.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

A lot of things could be true just not likely. As far as the flu numbers are concerned, they went down because standard precautions work, and most of the population learned about standard precautions and used them.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Masking stops the flu but not covid. :lol: That'll be the reply.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of things could be true just not likely. As far as the flu numbers are concerned, they went down because standard precautions work, and most of the population learned about standard precautions and used them.
Conspiracy! Flu numbers going down had nothing to do with social distancing, lockdown, work from home, school closures, and mask mandates. Nothing at all…
Checkmate, cultists!

Covid numbers remained high. So all the lockdown defeated the flu but didn't defeat covid. You screwed up. lol

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Bodies come through the morgue everyday, even outside of covid. Stop pretending this was not a thing till now.
you’re being belligerent. I will now stop responding it doesn’t matter what I say, it doesn’t matter what my experience is, you’ll just refute it, so why bother?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[We don't wreck our economy to keep people from dying of heart disease and cancer. In fact we keep producing more processed food and building more fast food joints. The death rate of those is greater than covid and you aren't concerned about that? But you can't let covid go.
Comparing the Covid-19 pandemic to heart disease must help you sleep at night. The two have nothing to do with each other.

For me personally I am very concerned about heart disease if you check out the fitness thread.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're still coping in 2023 despite all the facts laid in front. Tripping me out.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.1 million Americans died. You can chase not to “believe” whatever you want.
Important to remember that Any current historical death count totals were likely lessened by vaccinations…
That’s what they were developed for by professionals smarter than me.
It is out of context though.

US population is a very large population of currently 334 444 650 people (https://www.census.gov/popclock/), and when you calculate the numbers that equals to less than 3,76 percent.
Not much in other words Those that died were the mostly weak and old and not all died directl from Covid but from underlying diseases too. (Yes some people were younger too).

Do remember that all western nations recorded every death as covid to make the numbers look larger even though they were not directly linked to the virus itself. Many died with covid, but because of covid itself.

So even that 1.1 million number isn't really reliable. Simple we do not know how many that really died from covid. US CDC are still trying to hide it and they tried to hold it back for 56 years.. Pretty shady and the real truth is that no one knows who many that was killed by the covid virus itself. Only the government knows it. But they do not want us to know.

Just throwing the number 1.1 million out there seems very huge when one just throws it out of context. With the proper perspective in order it isn't that large.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just throwing the number 1.1 million out there seems very huge when one just throws it out of context. With the proper perspective in order it isn't that large.
With context- if anyone close to you dies it doesn’t matter how “insignificant” their death is relative to the US population. Your disregard for life is a bad look.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
For me personally I am very concerned about heart disease if you check out the fitness thread
And yet you took an experimental vax without knowing the long terms effects of it, when the survival rate for our group was 99.7% and now its known to cause myocarditis and you suffer from high cholesterol. Smartest man alive right here gentlemen, you deserve a nobel prize

Billtx49

Reaction score
My statement was that it would have very likely been a much larger number without the rapid vaccine development and it’s effect on the pandemic…
It’s just common sense, logical, and hard to fantasy argue with, but go ahead if you want.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.1 million people are not dying immediately in one area of the country. It's spread out. If only 5 people died in my neighborhood instead of all 10K, then there's no threat. That's normal numbers, which already makes me suspect.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just common sense and hard to argue with, but go ahead if you want.
Not really, I'm bored with Covid itself and done with it. What interest me is more the polemics around it and what our @ssh0les of establishment has put us through and the that they should be accountable for it. We are also to this day paying dearly with high inflation and issues related to their actions. It also scares me a but how easily people can give away their freedom for a little false security and how authoritarian models was so easily put into place into our democratic societies. It should not be possible to happen, but it was and executed by our corrupt politicians in the west. Its a thing that still do this day concerns me and if they will try to take way our freedom again.

But to the subject; its is a common know fact that the vaccines did not stop the transmissions, they did not stop you from not being infected, they did not stop you from being sick and (sigh) so on.... The big elephant in the room - they did not work very well as they promised you that they would. They even promised you that they were 100% effective and you would not get sick. We know now that was not true either. Suddenly they were 80% effective, then 50% , then 35% effective... Yet another sigh...
1677708755441.png

And now many people suffer from the side effects.
All i can say is that I'm happy that I did not take it and never had any issues. I haven't even had covid and I been around those that have.
It is an old peoples disease/cold and that is pretty much it.

Last edited: