Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was correct

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vaccine has been doing the very opposite. Amazing how you're ignoring the articles about all the vaccine disabling and deaths. Isn't that what you complained about to someone like me earlier about ignoring covid deaths? The shoe's now on the other foot and you barely bat an eye. lol
It is hard to converse with people who don’t live in the same reality. On what planet has the covid-19 vaccine caused the magnitude of death that the covid-19 virus itself caused?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earth.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
The vaccine has been doing the very opposite. Amazing how you're ignoring the articles about all the vaccine disabling and deaths. Isn't that what you complained about to someone like me earlier about ignoring covid deaths? The shoe's now on the other foot and you barely bat an eye. lol

This is how I still suspect that Eye is from r/TwoChromosomes or similar area of the internet.
Just imagine how many drugs have been removed due to adverse effects years after, how many commercials of "you maybe entitled for compensation if you took this drug" and these people who yell "safe and effective" with only 8 months of testing before going to the population for a "virus" with 99% survival rate.

How the fvck can someone take those people seriously?

Attachments

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just imagine how many drugs have been removed due to adverse effects years after, how many commercials of "you maybe entitled for compensation if you took this drug" and these people who yell "safe and effective" with only 8 months of testing before going to the population for a "virus" with 99% survival rate.
So your argument is the covid-19 vaccine did not prevent Covid-19 deaths and hospitalization?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a truly weird take. Are you implying that people thought the pandemic would be permanent?
No, I'm saying that people who say things like "it's time to move on" or "let it go" are part of the same group that wants a "Pandemic Amnesty" as a way to bury the fact that they got caught up in the hysteria and fear-mongering, and that they also advocated for draconian lockdowns.

I'd imagine these fools who got caught up in the hysteria would be the same type of people to make false accusations during the Salem Witch Trials era in New England....

This is why "let it go" is a dangerous prospect, because we'd be likely to repeat the same type of mass hysteria again.

And no, we certainly didn't "ALL" get played, only gullible people got played... What's worse is that by supporting the lockdowns, they had a hand in the supply chain disruptions that's causing skyrocketing inflation. Many people today are experiencing extreme hardships because of the naive and foolish actions of people who bought into the hysteria pushed by the mainstream media.

So again, I must reiterate that it's simply a dangerous prospect to "let it go" and "move on"....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The alternative to lockdown was to let millions of people die. Those were the options - lockdowns or mass death.

Nurses doing TikTok dance videos during COVID..... where exactly are those piles of bodies that the MSM kept talking about...????....

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
So your argument is the covid-19 vaccine did not prevent Covid-19 deaths and hospitalization?
Against a cold? Lol I have an immune system. Look at the sudden death syndrome, athletes dropping death all the sudden, blood cloth, paralysis, myocarditis, all of that caused by the vax.

You're the one who should be scared for believing the government and all those "millions" deaths, and drinking the kool-aid.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Against a cold? Lol I have an immune system. Look at the sudden death syndrome, athletes dropping death all the sudden, blood cloth, paralysis, myocarditis, all of that caused by the vax.

You're the one who should be scared for believing the government and all those "millions" deaths, and drinking the kool-aid.
1.1 million Americans died. You can chase not to “believe” whatever you want.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this argument with Eye years ago. Don't even bother. Whenever he tries to bring up that people died, just throw up the stats on Heart Disease deaths per year and walk away.

Billtx49

Reaction score
1.1 million Americans died. You can chase not to “believe” whatever you want.
Important to remember that Any current historical death count totals were likely lessened by vaccinations…
That’s what they were developed for by professionals smarter than me.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry your little head about it, Eye. Just keep preaching about your cult's magical disease.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Nurses doing TikTok dance videos during COVID..... where exactly are those piles of bodies that the MSM kept talking about...????....

Without outing myself completely I work in the field of healthcare. We had two refer trucks parked in the lot to take the overflow from the morgue in 21’, you may choose to believe this or not. Facts is facts.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

I didn't state that anyone said the scamdemic would last 2-4 weeks. You must have forgotten about "lower the curve". It was stay home locked up for 2 weeks to lower the curve. Then it was 4wks. Then they finally realized this was pointless. China figured it out too with all of their draconian lockdowns.

We don't wreck our economy to keep people from dying of heart disease and cancer. In fact we keep producing more processed food and building more fast food joints. The death rate of those is greater than covid and you aren't concerned about that? But you can't let covid go.

"The vaccine is what got us to herd immunity… and with fewer dead people."
And the people who weren't vaccinated didn't have anything to do with herd immunity.......lol? conveniently leave that fact out.

It’s amazing how confidently wrong people can be.
Nah I just don't watch don lemon nor CNN or think highly of dumb ass Brandon. Remember when Trump told us it came from China? You still think he was confidently wrong too? Kind of looks bad when the anti-Trump FBI is in agreement with what Trump told us a few years ago.

Its only wrong because its not how you think.

[/QUOTE]

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, too, can spend $300 a piece on a truck, and then give the rest of the government payout to my executives to go on vacation with. Park it outside the hospital, make up a story about large amounts of bodies, and go play golf.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most all of those people were at high risk of death from heart disease or other serious issues. So pick what you want on your death certificate as cause of death. End result was the same.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I, too, can spend $300 a piece on a truck, and then give the rest of the government payout to my executives to go on vacation with. Park it outside the hospital, make up a story about large amounts of bodies, and go play golf.
Not when you attended the code, then saw the bodies zipped up and taken off the unit floor - it’s unequivocal man.

No need to respond, you cannot contend with someone who was there to see this firsthand. There is nothing to argue.