Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was correct

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never forget when they told everyone to stay locked up in your house for two weeks and it will all pass. Then they claimed it would take 4wks. More lies. Then masks were going to save you. Then the vaccine was going to save you. Then it didn't come from china. More lies.

Screw all of you people who perpetuated those lies and helped to wreck our economy. You should be ashamed. Your fear mongering leader Fauci should be executed.

The only thing that was true was herd immunity. Always has been. But that's too much common sense.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of the Devil... :devil:
US government now confirms its was the lab leak and Wuhan that released the virus to the world.:
View attachment 9773
and so it turns out we a were right all along.

Oh irony... how almost all so called blamed "conspiracy theories" have all later been confirmed as true. :rofl:
I personally find it amusing.
The title of that article is: "Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says"

The term "most likely" in that title is not how I would characterize a "low confidence" conclusion:
The Energy Department study reportedly offered the conclusion with “low confidence”
(see article below)

That said, since there is "No government consensus on COVID lab leak theory", the news coverage does support your view of this as a legitimate line of inquiry rather than a conspiracy theory.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The term "most likely" in that title is not how I would characterize a "low confidence" conclusion:
Not very likely = low confidence.
Most likely = high confidence

Also as in so many other cases governments will never full admit their mistakes. They are too invested in their pushed out narrative.
This is the closest you will get to them admitting they were incorrect, although Trump from the start said with high confidence that its was Wuhan and they had proof from the intelligence community.

But because it was Trump that said it and not Sleepy Joe they just (the main stream press etc.), just discarded it because they hate him, just like everyone else pushing these narratives of what they consider that the people should think and speak..

Why do you think CDC wanted to delay the release for the data by 55 years?
The answer is pretty obvious and they keep lying even to this day:

Now that they suddenly change their view from "high confidence" to "low confidence" a few days after the report later makes it even more suspicious Now why would they ever do that unless they have something to hide?
You never just take back and change statements like that unless you have something to lose.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never forget when they told everyone to stay locked up in your house for two weeks and it will all pass. Then they claimed it would take 4wks. More lies. Then masks were going to save you. Then the vaccine was going to save you. Then it didn't come from china. More lies.

Screw all of you people who perpetuated those lies and helped to wreck our economy. You should be ashamed. Your fear mongering leader Fauci should be executed.

The only thing that was true was herd immunity. Always has been. But that's too much common sense.
It's was never about the virus, it was about a power grab for the politicians and and a huge opportunity to make money as usual.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not very likely = low confidence.
Most likely = high confidence
Now that they suddenly change their view from "high confidence" to "low confidence" a few days after the report later makes it even more suspicious
I searched for "confidence" in the two links you provided and didn't find anything about high or low confidence. Is there another link showing the switch to low confidence?

I believe the FBI still has moderate confidence in it being a lab leak.

Taxing my memory a bit, I seem to recall back when this first came out, an epidemiologist said a certain "snip" on the original Sar-cov-2 virus matched what labs use, with 15 other combinations possible for that snip (part of the DNA sequence). I remember wanting to verify it that meant 1 in 16 odds (94%?), but I never got that far.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard those say unironically that they like masks cause it hides their insecurity. I believe the mask is basically like makeup but for broader people. And because they are so comfortable behind it, they feel like it's normal to do so indefinitely. A sad way to live but who am I to tell people how to live their lives eh?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I searched for "confidence" in the two links you provided and didn't find anything about high or low confidence. Is there another link showing the switch to low confidence?

I believe the FBI still has moderate confidence in it being a lab leak.

Taxing my memory a bit, I seem to recall back when this first came out, an epidemiologist said a certain "snip" on the original Sar-cov-2 virus matched what labs use, with 15 other combinations possible for that snip (part of the DNA sequence). I remember wanting to verify it that meant 1 in 16 odds (94%?), but I never got that far.
Duuuuude..

It says "most likely" which also means high confidence in this case.
They have then later under the pressure from the official narrative changed their minds and now saying "low confidence".
It cannot be that hard, can it?

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
've heard those say unironically that they like masks cause it hides their insecurity.
Yep, I read research that says that too. Ugly people wears mask to hide their ugliness. It sort of amusing. :rofl:

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
All I have to say is that governmental propaganda and truth silencing surrounding this pandemic were designed to create a false narrative and divide public opinion.
This Forum’s past Covid threads, including this one are ample evidence of that end result …
We got played

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I have to say is that governmental propaganda and truth silencing surrounding this pandemic were designed to create a false narrative and divide public opinion.
This Forum’s past Covid threads, including this one are ample evidence of that end result …
We got played
I feel sort of sad for all those people that took the vaccines and now suffering serious side effect to, not to forget mention those that lose their lives from it.

Especially for the parents and the kids that lost their lives because they pushed people to vaccinate their children. That is really sad
The years to come will probably reveal an even more sad story. I mean there is reports and warning signs out there but they are also being suppressed, so its hard to know any real numbers and find real hard cold facts about this because its "persona non grata", so it is being censored hard.

Covid mRNA Vaccines indeed banned in Denmark and Sweden where I live for children. Hopefully more countries will follow suit.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
The years to come will probably reveal an even more sad story. I mean there is reports and waring signs out there but they are also being suppressed so its hard to know any real numbers and find real hard cold facts about this because its "persona non grata".
Well, we can all come together and realize how we All got played or we can stay divided and keep pushing to be ‘right’.
It’s our choice …

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently Justin Beiber is one of them?
(I just stumbled over this totally randomly)
Obviously it doesn't say anything about " the vaccine" as he would probably lose his career if he ever dared to mention the real underlying cause to his sudden sickness. So it's a guessing game I suppose which cannot be confirmed...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Apparently Justin Beiber is one of them?
(I just stumbled over this totally randomly)
Obviously it doesn't say anything about " the vaccine" as he would probably lose his career if he ever dared to mention the real underlying cause to his sudden sickness. So it's a guessing game I suppose which cannot be confirmed...
Good to see your name change took effect.