Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to develop your alpha side?

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo uses the phrase "Alpha ****s, Beta bucks." for the two sides of female hypergamy.

Since I'm very young (20), it makes more sense to work on my "alpha" side, bc. girls my age are more attracted (or aroused as Rollo says it) to that than to a "good faithful provider".

Now I don't wanna be cringe with asking "how to be alpha", but apart from lifting I don't really know what I can do to become more 'arousing'/alpha?

What are aspects a younger guy like me could work on to develope this side?

I'm asking bc. I don't wanna just learn quick-fixes for deficiencies, but to "become more".

(As I said I do lift already. And stuff like money, being on your purpose/mission are not really relevant for the alpha ****s side. Maybe stuff like utilizing the darker part of your personality, but I have no clue how to do that.)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(As I said I do lift already. And stuff like money, being on your purpose/mission are not really relevant for the alpha ****s side. Maybe stuff like utilizing the darker part of your personality, but I have no clue how to do that.)
Some here will probably disagree with me, but I don't think you have to tune into the darker part of your personality. It's more that you have to boldly be unapologetic for who you are and what you want. Be you authentic self, and be unapologetic about it.

I also think working on your social skills is always a good thing, because "alpha males" (certain types anyway) attract people to them, and people want to do things for them.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some here will probably disagree with me, but I don't think you have to tune into the darker part of your personality. It's more that you have to boldly be unapologetic for who you are and what you want. Be you authentic self, and be unapologetic about it.

I also think working on your social skills is always a good thing, because "alpha males" (certain types anyway) attract people to them, and people want to do things for them.
You don't have to, that is true. But I think it's quite established that evil is sexy. (Rollo did actually shows on that, the last one is not long ago)
I think it might be a good tool for me.

Social skills is def. a good point. I've been working since forever on that. I think it's kinda hard bc. the term social skills is very abstract and can take a lot of forms.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even older women (30s/40s today) don't care all too much about providers anymore. Most of them have decent jobs and can make their own money.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Get rid of the approach anxiety (cold approach women everyday and everwhere)
-Go to the gym (attractive physique + health)
-Spend time alone, 100% alone
-Improve your self-image (find your own style, don't be generic)
-Don't be afraid to speak up, don't worry about what people think of you
-be nice to people, give
-be authentic as much as possible, dont try to be someone else
-stop playing video games, watch series, etc.
instead read self development books or try to develope skills that will pay off later
-move abroad if you can
-if there some things you dont like about your physique and that ruin your confidence (nose, teeth, hair), fix it, raise some money and fix it. There is nothing wrong with that.
-Take care of your mom
-Quit smoking/drugs, slow down on alcohol, eat well
-Regular nofap streaks
-Don't be ashamed for approaching women
-Get rid of toxic people in your life

Thats a good start, I wish I were 20...
Good luck

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Get rid of the approach anxiety (cold approach women everyday and everwhere)
-Go to the gym (attractive physique + health)
-Spend time alone, 100% alone
-Improve your self-image (find your own style, don't be generic)
-Don't be afraid to speak up, don't worry about what people think of you
-be nice to people, give
-be authentic as much as possible, dont try to be someone else
-stop playing video games, watch series, etc.
instead read self development books or try to develope skills that will pay off later
-move abroad if you can
-if there some things you dont like about your physique and that ruin your confidence (nose, teeth, hair), fix it, raise some money and fix it. There is nothing wrong with that.
-Take care of your mom
-Quit smoking/drugs, slow down on alcohol, eat well
-Regular nofap streaks
-Don't be ashamed for approaching women
-Get rid of toxic people in your life

Thats a good start, I wish I were 20...
Good luck
no fapping makes me even sadder that I don't got a girlfriend. But I counter attack that sh!t by working out hard and sharpening the mind.

I would also add to the list to get a pup from a dominant breed if your living conditions allow it.
I have a full blooded german rottweiler named bullets that I got since he was an 8 week old pup. More loyal than any girl can ever be. In my darkest loneliest times he has been there for me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to, that is true. But I think it's quite established that evil is sexy.
As I said, some would disagree with me. I do not believe evil is sexy. Not true evil. That is a deceit, IMO. Except perhaps for some evil women.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest and true to yourself.

Establish and maintain eye contact.

Do not underestimate your potential.

Don’t be a pu55y.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Display confidence, control your emotions, execute well, stand firm.

Its truly a mindset, not an act.

Sleeperhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo uses the phrase "Alpha ****s, Beta bucks." for the two sides of female hypergamy.

Since I'm very young (20), it makes more sense to work on my "alpha" side, bc. girls my age are more attracted (or aroused as Rollo says it) to that than to a "good faithful provider".

Now I don't wanna be cringe with asking "how to be alpha", but apart from lifting I don't really know what I can do to become more 'arousing'/alpha?

I'm asking bc. I don't wanna just learn quick-fixes for deficiencies, but to "become more".

Consume as much red pilled content as possible. Once you know and understand the nature of women then I'd say its impossible to act beta.

You have to be extremely cautious when emotionally investing in women because every women has the capacity to cheat on you while feeling zero remorse about it.

Really an alpha is a guy who has zero emotional investment in a female, and he's free to screw whomever he likes and bounce. This is the default attitude that you must have. She has to work tooth and nail to get you emotionally invested. If you give up your emotional investment too easily then she will be the one to bounce on you. This is why girls like it when you act beta, she wants guys to invest in her, but in reality she is more attracted when you withhold an act alpha.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consume as much red pilled content as possible. Once you know and understand the nature of women then I'd say its impossible to act beta.

You have to be extremely cautious when emotionally investing in women because every women has the capacity to cheat on you while feeling zero remorse about it.

Really an alpha is a guy who has zero emotional investment in a female, and he's free to screw whomever he likes and bounce. This is the default attitude that you must have. She has to work tooth and nail to get you emotionally invested. If you give up your emotional investment too easily then she will be the one to bounce on you. This is why girls like it when you act beta, she wants guys to invest in her, but in reality she is more attracted when you withhold an act alpha.
I disagree regarding red pill content consumption. Easy way to get jaded and men that live in their masculine don't waste time reading that crap.

@BoostedArrow
I'd also agree that evil isn't sexy. Evil is self destructive, good is self loving. You can be stern and unshakeable without being evil.

Focus on grinding yourself into ideal forms on the whetstone of life's challenges. Your passions should always be hard passions that will never leave you and need constant attention. I'm taking about molding your mind and body by starting a business or attaining a senior position at a challenging firm, or otherwise mastering an array of skills.

You build a life worth having brick by brick, and women are an optional indulgence. You spread out the honey and let the bees come to you. Your life becomes an enjoyable sundae and the women are the optional cherry on top. Once you have something worth enjoying, you'll naturally come from abundance, then simply take a yoga class or gymnastics class regularly and you'll have girls flirting with you left and right (assuming you embody what you've built).

Your personal challenges should push you so much that women are child's play by comparison, to the point that no woman can do anything to get under your skin, because your response is always decisive and comes naturally, easily. This is what I mean by red pill stuff being useless. In this state you don't need to be told how to act, it'll manifest on its own.

Most importantly decide what kind of women you want in your life, then shape your circumstances for them to appear constantly and spontaneously, with minimal effort.

If a woman ever upsets you, you know you have inner game to work on. In these ways you become a rock of a man that women melt into.

Being masculine is not about being devoid of emotional investment with women, in fact it's the exact opposite. A self validated man has no issue being vulnerable because he doesn't identify with how others judge this vulnerability. If a woman doesn't enjoy it, he simply moves on to someone that does.

have a full blooded german rottweiler named bullets that I got since he was an 8 week old pup. More loyal than any girl can ever be. In my darkest loneliest times he has been there for me.
Fun fact, having a dog will on average extend your life by ten years.

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most true Alphas have developed a tough skin or "backbone" through their experiences. You have to focus on having experiences that involve facing your fears and constantly challenge yourself outside of your comfort zone.

Sleeperhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree regarding red pill content consumption. Easy way to get jaded and men that live in their masculine don't waste time reading that crap.

@BoostedArrow
I'd also agree that evil isn't sexy. Evil is self destructive, good is self loving. You can be stern and unshakeable without being evil.

Focus on grinding yourself into ideal forms on the whetstone of life's challenges. Your passions should always be hard passions that will never leave you and need constant attention. I'm taking about molding your mind and body by starting a business or attaining a senior position at a challenging firm, or otherwise mastering an array of skills.

You build a life worth having brick by brick, and women are an optional indulgence. You spread out the honey and let the bees come to you. Your life becomes an enjoyable sundae and the women are the optional cherry on top. Once you have something worth enjoying, you'll naturally come from abundance, then simply take a yoga class or gymnastics class regularly and you'll have girls flirting with you left and right (assuming you embody what you've built).

Your personal challenges should push you so much that women are child's play by comparison, to the point that no woman can do anything to get under your skin, because your response is always decisive and comes naturally, easily. This is what I mean by red pill stuff being useless. In this state you don't need to be told how to act, it'll manifest on its own.

Most importantly decide what kind of women you want in your life, then shape your circumstances for them to appear constantly and spontaneously, with minimal effort.

If a woman ever upsets you, you know you have inner game to work on. In these ways you become a rock of a man that women melt into.

Being masculine is not about being devoid of emotional investment with women, in fact it's the exact opposite. A self validated man has no issue being vulnerable because he doesn't identify with how others judge this vulnerability. If a woman doesn't enjoy it, he simply moves on to someone that does.

Fun fact, having a dog will on average extend your life by ten years.
Yes, stay in the matrix and don't read the red-pill and wake up to the reality of how the world really works, put your head back in the sand, and don't get upset when women try and test your boundaries because you're so cool and agreeable and don't mind sharing your woman.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, stay in the matrix and don't read the red-pill and wake up to the reality of how the world really works, put your head back in the sand, and don't get upset when women try and test your boundaries because you're so cool and agreeable and don't mind sharing your woman.
The world isn't black and white or red and blue. As you go through life you'll meet men that fall into both camps. It's like politics, the vast majority are moderates. The concepts are fine for beginners, but it's a starting place, an initial stepping stone, not gospel.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been thinking about this topic over the last couple days after reading pooks "the secret of the jerk"

Pook basically says a lot of men are wondering how can I get the women I desire. Why can I not get that woman with the plump brown ripe ass. Why can I not get her. The man feels sick because she says she is married. It makes him feel sick...because he knows all these desirable women are getting pounded by some other man. Why? They all wondering what to do?

"be indifferent? Wrong answer.

pook went on to list all the usual advice...to which none was the answer to get the women. Finally pook wisely told us the right answer -

The right answer is extreme masculinity. That is the secret of the jerk. He is aggressive.
You know the feeling when you've finished a 14 hour shift.That feeling...you're impatient, aggressive towards other drivers, edgy, that is how you're to act around women according to pook...that is the secret of the jerk.
I've been thinking about this over last couple days. I will try it.

In the past I have refrained from this afore mentioned attitude because I believe it will bring me trouble. When in aggressive pumped up state of mind...I've noticed I walk with my chest out more, I'm more willing to look at the guy across the street. More likely to confront guys. Now I'm typing this out.....the book "no more Mr nice guy has just popped into my mind" I think I'll start to study that again.
Like I say in the past....my mind has said be smart, keep out of trouble.....being aggressive will just get you into trouble, acting this way is just to impress girls, if it werent for women you wouldn't act this way, acting this way...you could end up in jail.
Women do like you to be like this because it tells them you will protect them, especially when you be like that in nightclubs.

Deep down we are all looking for females. Our competition is other males. Therefore they are my enemy.
I was lying in bed last night...and heard the abusive, aggressive guy shouting at the top of his voice. To me it sounded like a mating call....something deep down was telling me "go and attack him....beat him to a bloody pulp...beat him soo badly....so he never thinks about coming back for you....put him in his place...and make sure his sexy girlfriend sees you do it....that way.....she will come to your warm cave and ride you.

Aggression, impatience, rudeness, lead women, shout,

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to boost your confidence, knowledge, and wisdom.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the feeling when you've finished a 14 hour shift.That feeling...you're impatient, aggressive towards other drivers, edgy, that is how you're to act around women according to pook...that is the secret of the jerk.
Wow. Perfect analogy for me. This describes "the feeling" very well.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

its a lifelong journey. You were born semi alpha but its a little more complex than that. You were already uninhibited socially and did whatever the **** YOU want without worrying about consequences. That is alpha. Being a go getter, testosteronized, uninhibited, shameless, man. This is why rockstars get laid. Those who are into dangerous sports. All these require courage confidence and a dgaf attitude. It takes time to develop especially if you grew up in a stifled household like myself but it can be done. Being self reliant helps immensely as you dont need anyone to do whatever you want cause you rely on yourself. If you want a easy 'quick fix' testosterone is your answer. YOu will feel the dgaf attitude immediately with higher test