Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is the longest currently active member?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@backbreaker - I remember him from years ago, he went MIA, wonder what happened to him
I always enjoyed his posts also, and wonder what happened to him. He would get into some crazy stuff.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Admin SoSuave.com has been here since April 2000.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I move that we stage an intervention for our friend @zekko, who clearly posts too much for his own good.
zekko, please, please refrain from replying to this post.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you're up there as well. I would imagine a grand majority of those who sign up stick around for a few mouths than drop off. I've obviously dropped off plenty of times or you'd see a much higher numbers under my name, but seriously, 21 years ago man!
Going back to 2001, you seem to be the King here! I had an earlier handle before my 2006 join date, but I think it was 2002.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went back to look at my history and really only posted a few tiems between 2001-2002. Came back for a post in 2007 then a regular for a couple of years starting in 2010 and then a couple years ago about my marriage shambles.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably got married, probably should have had a funeral for him since that's what marriage is.
As far as i remember he was married with a pretty sucessfull web design business, my thoughts is he outgrew the forum like a lot of people do. Not sure though

M

member160292

As far as i remember he was married with a pretty sucessfull web design business, my thoughts is he outgrew the forum like a lot of people do. Not sure though
This forum offers amazing support for those coming from a place of heartbreak and confusion. I frequent SS over the years, absorb advice and apply it on the field. I find myself coming back as I am now after a breakup and hope to offer what I have learned to help others in similar situations I was in.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I move that we stage an intervention for our friend @zekko, who clearly posts too much for his own good.
zekko, please, please refrain from replying to this post.
Does it count if I just leave a like? Oh wait.... drat.
Might as well tell the wind not to blow.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look back from the pictures from 2000, it says discussion forum on the main page. Where it says "check out the hall of fame"...You'll see it...i think .net was created in 2002, it was just a different system back then where it was sosuave,com/forum. According to way back machine
I was able to find some of my posts dated from way back in 01 and 02. I brought a couple back up lol

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it count if I just leave a like? Oh wait.... drat.
Might as well tell the wind not to blow.
Now you’ve done it. That last post rolled the odometer over to zero, and you’re now at 1 post and zero likes. I tried to warn you. I’ll give you a courtesy like to help you get back on your feet.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you’ve done it. That last post rolled the odometer over to zero, and you’re now at 1 post and zero likes
Woohoo, back to zero! Now I can really go on a posting tear.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been around a while that's for sure some guys have taken what they've learned and moved on I just can't believe to survived RSD and other in cell forms

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you'll have my original account beat by about 2 months.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've got some history here. i remember Rollo before he became Rollo

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm not proud of it lol, but I think I may have the most posts.
You are actually 4th, but under 400 posts away from 3rd and I don't recognize the user so he doesn't post much anymore I guess...you should pass him in no time :rofl:

@mrgoodstuff is in the lead quite comfortably...