Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is the longest currently active member?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are actually 4th, but under 400 posts away from 3rd and I don't recognize the user so he doesn't post much anymore I guess...you should pass him in no time :rofl:
Oh, I definitely have enough mindless babble to cover 400 posts.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I saw Anti-Dump post recently. And Anti-Dump's machine is from the days of Pook. The very early 2000s

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recommend marriage even as a man grows older. For a forum full of men it is astounding how no one seems to retain knowledge of the past and present. As men, please understand the statistics ARE against you.

Your children and your finances will be at the mercy of an emotional, unstable, unpredictable, illogical, immature, volatile creature.

...but I guess most of you will feel like you're special. Your lovely wife could never grow old, fat and lazy; she could never destroy your happy perfect marriage and she most certainly would never take advantage of you in court.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your children and your finances will be at the mercy of an emotional, unstable, unpredictable, illogical, immature, volatile creature.
If you're going to have kids, you put yourself in pretty much the same situation.
The whole thing makes me sad. I grew up in an intact family, my parents never got divorced. I feel so lucky, I can't imagine growing up in a better environment. I hate to see what's become of the culture.