Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An observation of American guys and their game based on region.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I have been firing off threads left and right but that is going to cool down soon once life gets busier for me, which is really soon. Now I know my boy @SW15 is going to love this and @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 might have some comments to make on his own. Over the years, I've winged with a lot of different dudes and seen various guys run game. In witnessing this in my years involved in game, namely night game but recently daygame too, I've noticed how the game that American guys have differs vastly based on where in the country they are from. The other thing I noticed is that it seems like certain parts of America produce far more incel-tier guys than others. So here are some of my observations.

I won't be able to cover all regions or even areas where I just haven't met as many wings or men from.

Southern guys have some of the worst game.

Sorry @Bible_Belt and @RangerMIke but I had to say it as a southerner myself. All of those years in Sunday school and being shamed into not having sex before marriage add up. Now I do notice that as you get more towards Louisiana and Texas (which is kinda its own state and region), you start finding more naturals and guys who know what they are doing with women. However, most southern guys are just passive-aggressive and envious guys who act like goody two-shoes and have a deep-seated hatred for men who go from women to women. They will quickly resort to moral superiority and be the first ones to call you a degenerate for having a high lay count. What I noticed more than anything is how southern guys have to rely heavily on social circle game in order to get laid and were awful at most other forms of game.

The struggles that southern guys faced with game are eerily similar to the ones I know men from conservative cultures (Middle Eastern and Pakistani) to face.

I do not count Texas or Florida (more on that later) as the "south" for this thread.

Guys from the northwest are weird when it comes to women and just socializing in general.

@LARaiders85 can comment on this more being a Nor Cal resident himself but I have noticed how a lot of guys from Oregon, Washington, and Northern California come off as an overcompensating tough guy that lack social skills. You have to have been around enough of them to know what I am talking about but they are quick to get confrontational and talk $hit. However, when they do it, it just comes off as trashy and annoying rather than alpha. Around women, these guys take acting rude to the next level and do it in a way that is classless, mean, or just weird. Men from the PNW seem to be some of the creepiest around women and for some reason, the ones who seem like they would be the most likely to join some incel community. No offense to any PNW bros.

Midwestern guys are cool, relaxed, but way too nice.

I've found that when Midwestern guys want, they can truly be killers. Some of the best naturals I have met were from the midwest. However, they are way too relaxed, laid back, and chill. A lot of my midwestern friends seem to lack that drive to get girls and rely more on a natural type of an approach. In other words, midwestern guys go about game in a way that @Fruitbat says you are supposed to about game. A lot of them expect for dating to just sort of happen and don't really do all of the hitting up randoms nonsense. @logicallefty since he is from Illinois can speak more about this.

The one thing that midwestern guys do have working for them is that they are very coachable. You can teach a midwestern guy some game basics and he will learn and do a lot with them. A midwestern guy is the one most likely to come into the game inexperienced but if he finds a good wing to learn from, he is likely to get good himself because he is open to learning.

So Cal and even guys from the Southwest in general rely on clout and popularity to get girls.

You know you are winging with a So Cal guy when he is name dropping left and right and immediately trying to demonstrate higher value. Guys from So Cal and the southwest in general (limited experience here, most has been with Arizona wings) go at game from a popularity contest standpoint. To them, high school never ends and women from the region are the same way. Their approach is always trying to make themselves out to be the guy who knows the hottest spots in town and is somehow "cooler" than you. Some girls do dig it and I'll give them props, they do take care of their looks, but they are far from best.

East coast guys are the most forward and aggressive, especially if they are from Boston.

NYC guys, at least those raised in the city, have relatively awful game. For some reason, they are emotionally vulnerable and sensitive so they don't take well to rejection, some even cussing women out for turning them down. However, I have found that for some reason, Boston produces some of the most forward and aggressive guys in the country. Boston guys seem to be the type to open direct and play off rejection like its nothing. It is that confident douchebag persona boiled down to a tee, they are certainly the boldest.

Texans are actually pretty decent.

While I did diss the south, I have been impressed by Texas and the way guys there go about game. Texas guys are bold and will approach but they occasionally seem awkward. I feel like Texas dudes have the boldness of a guy from Boston but they lack the douchiness to plow through a $hit-test. I respect them because they do try and some of them can actually be pretty good once they have practiced game a little bit. They are miles above southern guys but they seem to also lack calibration in a way. Still above average compared to your typical American guy.

Who do I take for my winner?

Florida guys probably have the best game.

Florida man is definitely a meme and it depends on where in the state you are but I'd say that South Florida seems to produce its fair share of slayers, naturals, or whatever you call them. The culture might be "southern" but it lacks that strict religious sex shaming that persists in most of the south. I have never seen so many guys cold approaching and shooting their shot than at some typical bar in Miami or at the beach. Not only are the guys bold, they also look out for their appearance. At the same time, they seem to have a way of making people relax and feel at ease when they approach which is a killer combination. IMO, Florida seems to produce some straight killers when it comes to the world of game and we all have a lot to learn from Floridaman.

I have found that women feel this way too. Telling them you are from Miami or Florida seems to incite wild fantasies in them from what guys tell me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Southern guys have some of the worst game.

All of those years in Sunday school and being shamed into not having sex before marriage add up. Now I do notice that as you get more towards Louisiana and Texas (which is kinda its own state and region), you start finding more naturals and guys who know what they are doing with women.
Any social conservative culture is going to mess up your game. There is a big difference between Northern Louisiana and Southern Louisiana. In the Northern part of the State they are mostly Anglo-Saxon protestant evangelical social conservative. The Southern part of the state is mostly, French-Spanish Roman Catholic.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Cal and even guys from the Southwest in general rely on clout and popularity to get girls.

You know you are winging with a So Cal guy when he is name dropping left and right and immediately trying to demonstrate higher value. Guys from So Cal and the southwest in general (limited experience here, most has been with Arizona wings) go at game from a popularity contest standpoint. To them, high school never ends and women from the region are the same way. Their approach is always trying to make themselves out to be the guy who knows the hottest spots in town and is somehow "cooler" than you. Some girls do dig it and I'll give them props, they do take care of their looks, but they are far from best.
The classic SoCal/Southwestern game you mention is mainly see among Whites (and a few upper tier economically Hispanics) in Los Angeles/Orange County, San Diego, Phoenix, and Tucson (if you're in a venue that's mostly University of Arizona students).

The standard game for White men in these regions is to try to impress hot chicks with douchebag game. It's all about looking cool.

Here's a Phoenix area example. If you're going out to bars in Old Town Scottsdale (often a lot of recent Arizona State and University of Arizona alumni), it's a highly competitive environment. There are a lot of good looking women. The younger women can rely on natural beauty while women around 26-35 or older start to get breast implants and other work to compete. Men think they need to lift and act in rude and pompous ways to attract superficial and pretentious attractuvew women. Phoenix is a little bit better if you avoid Old Town Scottsdale at night, though Mill Ave in Tempe (mainly Arizona State students and recent ASU alumni) is like Old Town to a lesser extent. You're better off daygaming in Phoenix and there are some unique daygame options to that area in the cooler winter months.

In Phoenix, part of why you see this sort of posturing behavior from both sexes is the lack of deep social circles. Maricopa County (covering most of Phoenix) had a 2.1 million population in 1990 and a 4.4 million population in 2020. There are few native Arizonans with deep ties to the area. Tons of transplants are meeting each other either at Mill Ave/Old Town bars or on swipe apps. When few people have social circles and are relying on meeting strangers, people go out of their ways to enhance the most superficial elements of themselves. Guys in Phoenix overplay the coccky card.

Southern California has more natives with more historical roots in that area. Social circles are more likely to be found there. Superficiality has just been ingrained into the culture there for decades so it's a different kind of superficiality than what you get in Phoenix.

In SoCal, you can also game the beach areas. Pacific and Mission Beaches in San Diego are game options, Newport/Huntington Beaches in Orange County and Santa Monica/Venice/various Malibu beaches in Los Angeles are daygame options.

In the Southwest, smaller markets like Albuquerque and El Paso don't operate like SoCal and Phoenix.

Texas (which is kinda its own state and region)

Texans are actually pretty decent.

While I did diss the south, I have been impressed by Texas and the way guys there go about game. Texas guys are bold and will approach but they occasionally seem awkward. I feel like Texas dudes have the boldness of a guy from Boston but they lack the douchiness to plow through a $hit-test. I respect them because they do try and some of them can actually be pretty good once they have practiced game a little bit. They are miles above southern guys but they seem to also lack calibration in a way. Still above average compared to your typical American guy.
It's correct to separate Texas from the rest of the Southern USA. The smaller East Texas towns east of the Texas Triangle (Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Houston) have a Southern US feeling. These are mainly areas with less than 100,000 population, so they aren't even worth mentioning for game.

The big cities in Texas have a big of that Phoenix element in the fact that social circles tend to be weaker due to massive population growth in recent decades. Whereas Phoenix draws in people from California and Midwest mainly, big Texas cities are drawing transplants from everywhere in the USA and some international ones too. It's hard to classify Texas in some sort of homogenous way.

Dallas' bar scene in the singles dense areas near Downtown Dallas resembles the bar scene in Old Town Scottsdale or certain SoCal bars. Dallas guys aren't as big of clout chasing d-bags as Phoenix or SoCal guys, but enough SoCal guys have transplanted to Dallas to make it seem like clout chasing is a thing here. Houston and San Antonio women are known to be nicer and have overall better attitudes than Dallas women, but the trade off is that they are worse looking. Austin is a toxic environment. Big time SJW women there and the men in Austin are definitely more like men of San Francisco/Brooklyn/Portland (OR).

There's a lot of swipe app use in Texas. The Match Group has its headquarters in Dallas and Bumble is headquartered in Austin. This is not a coincidence. There is a lot of swipe app use in the big Texas cities because of the weak social circles I mentioned.

If Texas men are above average, it is because of native Texan men, Blacks/Hispanics, and weak game in other regions.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
East coast guys are the most forward and aggressive, especially if they are from Boston.

NYC guys, at least those raised in the city, have relatively awful game. For some reason, they are emotionally vulnerable and sensitive so they don't take well to rejection, some even cussing women out for turning them down. However, I have found that for some reason, Boston produces some of the most forward and aggressive guys in the country. Boston guys seem to be the type to open direct and play off rejection like its nothing. It is that confident douchebag persona boiled down to a tee, they are certainly the boldest.
I haven't had too much experience with Boston guys.

New Jersey/Long Island/Staten Island men have the confident douchebag persona going well, especially if they are Italian-American. Back in the 2000s/early 2010s, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is an example of this, as he was born in Staten Island and raised in New Jersey. In no way was "The Situation" unique in his era, as there were a ton of guys like this. Also, on "Jersey Shore", Vinny was from Staten Island and Ronnie was from The Bronx. Manhattan and Brooklyn produce the most sissified guys in the NY/NJ area, though I think a lot of the Southern Connecticut guys would be weaker too. If you are meeting a male feminist in NYC, it's definitely a Manhattan or Brooklyn guy.

Florida guys probably have the best game.

Florida man is definitely a meme and it depends on where in the state you are but I'd say that South Florida seems to produce its fair share of slayers, naturals, or whatever you call them. The culture might be "southern" but it lacks that strict religious sex shaming that persists in most of the south. I have never seen so many guys cold approaching and shooting their shot than at some typical bar in Miami or at the beach. Not only are the guys bold, they also look out for their appearance. At the same time, they seem to have a way of making people relax and feel at ease when they approach which is a killer combination. IMO, Florida seems to produce some straight killers when it comes to the world of game and we all have a lot to learn from Florida man.

I have found that women feel this way too. Telling them you are from Miami or Florida seems to incite wild fantasies in them from what guys tell me.
Northern Florida feels like the Southern US but it is a different story in the Tampa area, Orlando area, and Miami-Fort Lauderdale.

Miami guys are bold because they are a lot of Hispanic men with stronger game than White men who are often sissified by #MeToo and SJW like cultural propaganda. I would think that if you happened to be one of the fewer White men in Miami, you'd have to step your game up to match the Hispanic level of game or relocate elsewhere.

For Miami, I'd recommend Spanish fluency. Miami and El Paso are the 2 US metros where I perceive Spanish fluent is a must. There are some other areas in the Southwestern US where Spanish fluency will help but you can survive on White women alone.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

New Jersey/Long Island/Staten Island men have the confident douchebag persona going well, especially if they are Italian-American. Back in the 2000s/early 2010s, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is an example of this, as he was born in Staten Island and raised in New Jersey. In no way was "The Situation" unique in his era, as there were a ton of guys like this. Also, on "Jersey Shore", Vinny was from Staten Island and Ronnie was from The Bronx. Manhattan and Brooklyn produce the most sissified guys in the NY/NJ area, though I think a lot of the Southern Connecticut guys would be weaker too. If you are meeting a male feminist in NYC, it's definitely a Manhattan or Brooklyn guy.
LMFAO, having lived in NYC, Italian-American dudes have some of the worst game out of any guys I have seen. It is well-known by anyone that grew up in the area that Irish men use their sisters as f-cktoys on the regular and as do a lot of black guys (on the down-low though). A lot of them are just loud and boastful to compensate for their short stature and awful perception amongst local women. I will say though, some who are really dedicated to it spam approach like crazy and occasionally get lucky but black, Hispanic, and Irish/Northern Euro descent white men regularly outgame your typical guido.

Most guidos I knew had to rely on a mail order bride or desperate immigrant chick to get laid.

The class of East Coast game is usually WASPy Chads, scrappy Irishmen, cool black guys, and suave Latinos (usually Dominicans). Italian American dudes are some of the sorest guys out there and they are usually the most bitter as well. They are tired of seeing their sisters piped up by WASPy Chads, Irishmen, and hung black dudes so its no surprise that they cling to becoming Alt Right incels.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Northern Florida feels like the Southern US but it is a different story in the Tampa area, Orlando area, and Miami-Fort Lauderdale.

Miami guys are bold because they are a lot of Hispanic men with stronger game than White men who are often sissified by #MeToo and SJW like cultural propaganda. I would think that if you happened to be one of the fewer White men in Miami, you'd have to step your game up to match the Hispanic level of game or relocate elsewhere.

For Miami, I'd recommend Spanish fluency. Miami and El Paso are the 2 US metros where I perceive Spanish fluent is a must. There are some other areas in the Southwestern US where Spanish fluency will help but you can survive on White women alone.
Over generalization. I can speak to this from a toad born and raised in Jamaica, Queens, and then relocated to Bridgeport, CT. Rest assured, no weak dudes where I grew up or reside. However, as the yuppies move in to BK and some areas of Queens, it's going to be gentrified and the landscape will change. BK of today is NOT the BK of the 80's, 90's or even early 20's. Those are just transplants from weak ass suburban people moving to Downtown BK, LIC, Park Slope, Red Hook and Crown Heights. Once tough areas, now gentrified. Not so much in Queens. It's a coming, but Manhattan and BK are mostly gentrified unless you go towards the Queens boarder such as Bushwick, East New York, East Williamsburg, etc.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having lived in NYC, man I miss the weak competition. Went to a bar in Manhattan one night and I swear, women were on one side of the bar and the men were on the other. I was puzzled and thought maybe it was some sort of political event and they were trying to prove something. I ask the bartender if something is going on and she says that no, its a normal night. So my wing and I approach around five different women and on the sixth set, we pull. In-between our first couple sets or whatever, these bro looking white guys ask us if we know girls we are talking to and are thrown off by us talking to random women, say that they would never do it.

In Miami, that would never happen. You see a set by themselves, they will get approached ASAP.

@RickTheToad I will say that for NYC, the black and Hispanic (particularly Dominican) dudes hold it down hard and single-handedly save the city's masculine image. You also have to hand it to the occasional transplant from outside the city who moves to NYC for the game journey and kills it.

However, man oh man, Long Island produces some of the most unbearable cucks I have ever known anywhere in the country. These dudes grew up relying solely on social circle to meet women and to imagine the amount of envy they would seethe with when the girl they crushed on in high school is getting piped up by some city guy. Once you get a Long Island girl out of Long Island, she puts out fast to compensate for the suffocating social atmosphere of that area.

Reaction score
The class of East Coast game is usually WASPy Chads, scrappy Irishmen, cool black guys, and suave Latinos (usually Dominicans). Italian American dudes are some of the sorest guys out there and they are usually the most bitter as well. They are tired of seeing their sisters piped up by WASPy Chads, Irishmen, and hung black dudes so its no surprise that they cling to becoming Alt Right incels.
LMAOOO

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s necessary to differentiate New England from the general East Coast. Even within New England, the NYC/Boston corridor is going to be different from the rest of sleepy New England.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having lived in NYC, man I miss the weak competition. Went to a bar in Manhattan one night and I swear, women were on one side of the bar and the men were on the other. I was puzzled and thought maybe it was some sort of political event and they were trying to prove something. I ask the bartender if something is going on and she says that no, its a normal night.

In Miami, that would never happen. You see a set by themselves, they will get approached ASAP.
Wow, that's bad. That sounds like a junior high or high school dance. You wouldn't expect that from adults 21+.

The Miami environment is how it should be.

Long Island produces some of the most unbearable cucks I have ever known anywhere in the country. These dudes grew up relying solely on social circle to meet women and to imagine the amount of envy they would seethe with when the girl they crushed on in high school is getting piped up by some city guy. Once you get a Long Island girl out of Long Island, she puts out fast to compensate for the suffocating social atmosphere of that area.
Very interesting observation.

LMFAO, having lived in NYC, Italian-American dudes have some of the worst game out of any guys I have seen. It is well-known by anyone that grew up in the area that Irish men use their sisters as f-cktoys on the regular and as do a lot of black guys (on the down-low though). A lot of them are just loud and boastful to compensate for their short stature and awful perception amongst local women. I will say though, some who are really dedicated to it spam approach like crazy and occasionally get lucky but black, Hispanic, and Irish/Northern Euro descent white men regularly outgame your typical guido.

Most guidos I knew had to rely on a mail order bride or desperate immigrant chick to get laid.

I learned something here. I thought that the Italian-American guys were approach maniacs and decent at seducing. Guidos used to hype GTL which was all about positioning yourself well to impress guidettes and get some vag.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Having lived in NYC, man I miss the weak competition. Went to a bar in Manhattan one night and I swear, women were on one side of the bar and the men were on the other. I was puzzled and thought maybe it was some sort of political event and they were trying to prove something. I ask the bartender if something is going on and she says that no, its a normal night. So my wing and I approach around five different women and on the sixth set, we pull. In-between our first couple sets or whatever, these bro looking white guys ask us if we know girls we are talking to and are thrown off by us talking to random women, say that they would never do it.

@RickTheToad I will say that for NYC, the black and Hispanic (particularly Dominican) dudes hold it down hard and single-handedly save the city's masculine image. You also have to hand it to the occasional transplant from outside the city who moves to NYC for the game journey and kills it.

However, man oh man, Long Island produces some of the most unbearable cucks I have ever known anywhere in the country. These dudes grew up relying solely on social circle to meet women and to imagine the amount of envy they would seethe with when the girl they crushed on in high school is getting piped up by some city guy. Once you get a Long Island girl out of Long Island, she puts out fast to compensate for the suffocating social atmosphere of that area.
Can't speak for Long Island (BTW, BK and Queens are in fact on Long Island. Most ppl from these two cities hate when I bring this up). Anyways, a bit too general. Long Island, from what I am told, is very suburban and clicky. So, they stay to their own. When I was out in the city, I did approach from time to time, but many approached me. Really depends on the vibe given off.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't speak for Long Island (BTW, BK and Queens are in fact on Long Island. Most ppl from these two cities hate when I bring this up). Anyways, a bit too general. Long Island, from what I am told, is very suburban and clicky. So, they stay to their own. When I was out in the city, I did approach from time to time, but many approached me. Really depends on the vibe given off.
I was born and raised and still live on Long Island, I can say yes here is very clicky, the reason i dont have many friends, and the ones i do i have known for a long time. LI, SI, Bk, Queens, Manhattan...ALL have a different vibe from eachother for sure. Honestly most of woman from Long Island are very stuck up(depending on age)..Most of the really hot ones wont give you the time a day unless you're a 10/10 in their eyes, super picky for the most part...When living in Dallas I had better success with hotter woman, eventhough it was only for a short period of time i lived there

Oh and im Italian - American lol

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of them are just loud and boastful to compensate for their short stature and awful perception amongst local women. I will say though, some who are really dedicated to it spam approach like crazy and occasionally get lucky
This is the same for all Mediterranean men from Spain,Italy,Greece and Turkey. It's the culture that makes the men like this and you can see how it affects the women. The women are only as good as their men.

But if you have ever seen Arab and Indian men, they are significantly worse and way more creepy.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and disagree with midwestern guys as a guy from the midwest. In the midwest it's mostly all about social circle,If you can get into a top notch one you're golden because women are like a funnel. I would say that the reason guys are so relaxed is cause they don't have to spam approach. The natural either goes out in a group so he already is with his girlfriend or other hot chicks. The natural who is single if he's good looking gets approached or tons of IOI's so being a "Chad"or even a "Chad lite" you can run game on easy mode

The places where you tend to see the most game is in "Urban" clubs, the guys arent as nice and willl spam approach, or the meat markets (we have a few places) but if you are a guy in a top tier social circle it's playing NBA 2K in Rookie Mode. I know guys who aren't the best looking but are naturals who have tons of girls around them and some are even DTF knowing that they have girlfriends. It's real out here

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born and raised and still live on Long Island, I can say yes here is very clicky, the reason i dont have many friends, and the ones i do i have known for a long time. LI, SI, Bk, Queens, Manhattan...ALL have a different vibe from eachother for sure. Honestly most of woman from Long Island are very stuck up(depending on age)..Most of the really hot ones wont give you the time a day unless you're a 10/10 in their eyes, super picky for the most part...When living in Dallas I had better success with hotter woman, eventhough it was only for a short period of time i lived there

Oh and im Italian - American lol
I did not mean to offend you in any way friend, was just calling it as I see it. As someone who has been around a ton of Long Island women in his time in NYC, I can confidently assure you that once they are out of their cliques and in Manhattan, they go home with city guys who are not even close to being 10s. In fact, in some cases, the more taboo the better (Black, Latino, and really any kind of minority with decent looks and tight game can slay here as @In2theGame will probably attest to).

Come to think of it, Long Island seemed to have a ton of insecure women who knew that deep down, they were kind of lower on the NYC totem pole. It seems like Westchester County is home to the top tier rich folks of NYC.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, South American and Mediterranean men put US men to shame in terms of game. There are serious flaws in New Yorkers and Los Angelinos game, but they have the most expansive pickup culture and are pretty assertive so I'll give them the nod. The mid Atlantic probably develops the most well rounded and transferrable game in an above average pickup environment.
I disagree, I think a while ago even Roosh posted an article about how bad the game of Spanish men really is. I have found that Mediterranean men are hardcore simpers and spam approaches that spoil women. For all of the talk of them being good with game, I often find that it is Northern European men from places like Scandinavia that slay a lot once they put their mind to it. The Dutch seem to produce their fair share of guys that get a lot of action. TBH, at their peak, the game of American men is really hard to compete with. Men from Anglo countries in general, when they are sharp and at their peak, have some of the best men.

From what I have seen, African American dudes probably have some of the best game and Latinos are not that far behind.

This is the same for all Mediterranean men from Spain,Italy,Greece and Turkey. It's the culture that makes the men like this and you can see how it affects the women. The women are only as good as their men.

But if you have ever seen Arab and Indian men, they are significantly worse and way more creepy.
Agreed but I will say this about Asian and Indian men, at least in the real world, most I have met are shy and don't even approach women. I feel like with Asian and Indian guys I have known, there is this 95% to 5% cut (I'll say Asian guys are more 90% to 10%).

The 95% are hopeless with women and even okay with being that way or they are just hardcore incels. The 5% who do get it and put the work in seem to have abnormally good results. As much as I feel like the odd one out for saying it, it does seem like in recent years, there is a curiosity from women worldwide around Asian and Indian culture (Kpop, yoga, spirtitualism, etc.).

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way it is all split is crazy isn't it? TBH, I never ventured out to LI much in my years in NYC, only a summer in the Hamptons and then a trip to Montauk. Outside of that, don't really see the appeal of the place. I just found that everyone I knew from there wanted to let you know they were from there and were largely unbearable.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s necessary to differentiate New England from the general East Coast. Even within New England, the NYC/Boston corridor is going to be different from the rest of sleepy New England.
True for not just game but also for women from those places. Boston women, no comment. Women from the rest of New England however? Surprisingly cool quality, surprisingly cool. Approachable, fun, and chill.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's bad. That sounds like a junior high or high school dance. You wouldn't expect that from adults 21+.
I was thrown off, even at frat parties in college I noticed the same freaking dynamic. No one talked to the girls, just dudes talked to each other. Then again, NYC does attract a lot of the frat bro type. I wish that I would have made more of my years there before the pandemic, oh man it was just so freaking easy. Anyone with a pulse and some testosterone could pull multiple times a week there, one of the easiest game cities in the country perhaps even now.

I've loved Miami and gotten laid here but the competition is freaking insane.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not mean to offend you in any way friend, was just calling it as I see it. As someone who has been around a ton of Long Island women in his time in NYC, I can confidently assure you that once they are out of their cliques and in Manhattan, they go home with city guys who are not even close to being 10s. In fact, in some cases, the more taboo the better (Black, Latino, and really any kind of minority with decent looks and tight game can slay here as @In2theGame will probably attest to).

Come to think of it, Long Island seemed to have a ton of insecure women who knew that deep down, they were kind of lower on the NYC totem pole. It seems like Westchester County is home to the top tier rich folks of NYC.
Lol that Virgin Mary causes a lot of problems, doesn't she?