Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An observation of American guys and their game based on region.

Reaction score
I can only go by experience I have here man and wow, what you said sucks. From what I witnessed, it seems like the snobbier southern girls in my school ended up going to Nashville to live out that Southern Belle experience. I will say though having stayed in Nashville before and having a few wings there, it's not really that tough of a place because your competition still kind of sucks. It's not NYC-level easy but it is not exactly an LA or Miami either.
when were you in Nashville? I came back after college and lived there from 2016-2020 and it got worse and worse by the year. Also, I’m a black guy from Brentwood,Tn so my perspective is going to be a lot more negative than a white guy. I do think Atlanta is 10 times easier than Nashville and this is coming from a black guy that doesn’t even go for black girls. It attracts a lot more new single girls and the culture there caters more to status and physique more-so than race and upbringing like Nash lol.

The biggest gripe I have with Nashville tourists is that they think a weekend on Broadway represents living In Nashville which is the complete furthest thing from the truth. People go to New Orleans or Vegas and can easily allocate them strictly weekend vacation cities lol. If you decide to move to Nashville, trust me, you will not be going to Broadway every weekend!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when were you in Nashville? I came back after college and lived there from 2016-2020 and it got worse and worse by the year. Also, I’m a black guy from Brentwood,Tn so my perspective is going to be a lot more negative than a white guy. I do think Atlanta is 10 times easier than Nashville and this is coming from a black guy that doesn’t even go for black girls. It attracts a lot more new single girls and the culture there caters more to status and physique more-so than race and upbringing like Nash lol.

The biggest gripe I have with Nashville tourists is that they think a weekend on Broadway represents living In Nashville which is the complete furthest thing from the truth. People go to New Orleans or Vegas and can easily allocate them strictly weekend vacation cities lol. If you decide to move to Nashville, trust me, you will not be going to Broadway every weekend!
I have lived in both cities, although only for a few months in Nashville back in 2018 so not sure what the pandemic did to it. Now I can understand what you are saying if you are a black guy. Seems like Nashville is culturally still the real south. White, Asian, and Indian guys seem to do well there compared to Black guys but in Atlanta, it is the reverse.

Reaction score
I have lived in both cities, although only for a few months in Nashville back in 2018 so not sure what the pandemic did to it. Now I can understand what you are saying if you are a black guy. Seems like Nashville is culturally still the real south. White, Asian, and Indian guys seem to do well there compared to Black guys but in Atlanta, it is the reverse.
I feel like I’m a different person since I escaped that hell hole. I just naturally talk to strangers now, hot female, male, anybody without any pushback. I’m not for cold approaching, but I just naturally make convos with women now lol.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I’m a different person since I escaped that hell hole. I just naturally talk to strangers now, hot female, male, anybody without any pushback. I’m not for cold approaching, but I just naturally make convos with women now lol.
I guess to each their own then and I can definitely see what you are on about. My guess is that maybe if you went back to Nashville, you would pull and actually do better. TBH, I think some of it might be in your head and the competition there is largely a joke. You can be surprised by how many women are available and open even if it does not look like it on the surface in the scene.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Catholic church creates a lot of MPS (magic pu5sy syndrome) in women who aren't all that hot, hence the pickiness and insecurity combination.
I think you were spot on with this post here. I find it a lot in not just Italian women but surprisingly Latinas too. Major princess complex in Miami and are far more rude and arrogant than their Anglo sisters. FOB Latinas might be cool but the ones who have money in the US are kunts. Miami has shown me how overhyped all kinds of Latinas are and then there is this magic Catholic MPS you speak about where you cannot even question it since some crooked preacher or priest will call you the second coming of Satan for doing so.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that it is worth mentioning so I will explain why I even bumped this thread. @RickTheToad and @Crissco might crack up at this.

I was reconnecting with a few friends I knew up in NYC this past weekend and came to find, an old coworker joined in since he was in town. Dude is from Long Island and he hypes up the life out of that place. When we were in NYC, his only success came from old high school social circles. We end up heading out to a bar and this guy bumps into a girl that was an old college classmate. It seemed like they were reconnecting on college and old gossip.

Out of nowhere, some tall buff dude who looked either black-white mixed or Latin stands next to the girl at the bar. She had her hair in a ponytail and flung her head around to where her ponytail hit him. Dude says something cheesy like "d-mn girl, you're gonna give someone a concussion with that ponytail" but he had a super deep voice. She immediately falls for him and is chatting him up instead as former coworker tries to interject, only for the girl to cut him off!! :lol:

I was around for it and then coworker gets passive-aggressive, apparently the dude went to Florida St but is originally from Miami. Coworker says "Tallanasty" (lol @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 might know that joke) and then dude just gives him that confused stare while the girl excitedly talks to the dude. Needless to say, girl goes to another bar with the guy.

Man I have got to say, this is one of many instances where I feel so sorry for Long Island dudes. They need to rely on old social circles to even score.

On top of that, it is such an NYC guy trait to get all passive-aggressive towards the guy and insult where they are from. It was hilarious to see it unfold.

Later on, old coworker talked about how the guy looked sketch and how that girl was a $lut back in college.

My god man, My god!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have got to say, this is one of many instances where I feel so sorry for Long Island dudes. They need to rely on old social circles to even score.
I don't knock men with social circles at all. Often times, men with social circles have a better experience with the mating environment than men without social circles, even alpha and sigma males. Men who lack social circles are forced into either swipe apps or cold approaching, which are often the least effective and productive methods. Yes, people get laid with those methods and form relationships with those. I've done so. However, using those methods means you'll have more "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions, more flakings, more ghostings, and you'll overall see the worst behaviors that women have to offer. With a social circle, you are better positioned for an extended relationship with decent sex frequency.

The problem that most social circle men have is that they are beta males who lack courage. The type of guy drawn to using social circles for mating doesn't approach social circle mating in the way that an alpha or sigma male would do it. Actually, the way an alpha or sigma male would do social circle game would tend to piss off a lot of social circles. As a result, beta males tend to stay in relationships longer than their useful shelf life and often experience bad marriages or bad non-marital relationships because women eventually get bored of them and cheat on them because they are typical beta males. Alpha and sigma males don't stick around bad relationships long enough. An alpha or sigma could use a social circle to get one or two 1-3 year long non-marital relationships but constantly changing out women will piss off social circles over a 5-10 year period in the same city. Constantly changing out women is not a problem in cold approaching or app swiping in a 5-10 year period in the same city. You also need geographic constancy to do social circle game well. Relocations kill social circles.

What you describe may be common in Long Island, but it is not exclusive to that area. Dallas is a weak social circle city but people do form them at times. In Dallas, you're more likely to get into a decent social circle if you are a native to this area as compared to a transplant who arrives as an adult, like I was. Getting into one of the social circles with Dallas natives with strong roots isn't that easy to do. It's a lot like getting into a top fraternity at a university. Most transplanted adults to Dallas won't get into those or they will be on the fringes of them. Additionally, a lot of the Dallas natives who go to local high schools, then possibly go to some unversity within Texas (maybe even Southern Methodist or Texan Christian locally) and then settle in Dallas as adults tend to get married earlier in life, settle into the suburbs, and have children. Some of those people might be your co-workers but you won't be spending your leisure time with them if you are an unmarried male who tends to have romantic relationships of 2 years or less.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I know that it is worth mentioning so I will explain why I even bumped this thread. @RickTheToad and @Crissco might crack up at this.

I was reconnecting with a few friends I knew up in NYC this past weekend and came to find, an old coworker joined in since he was in town. Dude is from Long Island and he hypes up the life out of that place. When we were in NYC, his only success came from old high school social circles. We end up heading out to a bar and this guy bumps into a girl that was an old college classmate. It seemed like they were reconnecting on college and old gossip.

Out of nowhere, some tall buff dude who looked either black-white mixed or Latin stands next to the girl at the bar. She had her hair in a ponytail and flung her head around to where her ponytail hit him. Dude says something cheesy like "d-mn girl, you're gonna give someone a concussion with that ponytail" but he had a super deep voice. She immediately falls for him and is chatting him up instead as former coworker tries to interject, only for the girl to cut him off!! :lol:

I was around for it and then coworker gets passive-aggressive, apparently the dude went to Florida St but is originally from Miami. Coworker says "Tallanasty" (lol @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 might know that joke) and then dude just gives him that confused stare while the girl excitedly talks to the dude. Needless to say, girl goes to another bar with the guy.

Man I have got to say, this is one of many instances where I feel so sorry for Long Island dudes. They need to rely on old social circles to even score.

On top of that, it is such an NYC guy trait to get all passive-aggressive towards the guy and insult where they are from. It was hilarious to see it unfold.

Later on, old coworker talked about how the guy looked sketch and how that girl was a $lut back in college.

My god man, My god!
Has s much game as an Atari 64.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't knock men with social circles at all. Often times, men with social circles have a better experience with the mating environment than men without social circles, even alpha and sigma males. Men who lack social circles are forced into either swipe apps or cold approaching, which are often the least effective and productive methods. Yes, people get laid with those methods and form relationships with those. I've done so. However, using those methods means you'll have more "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions, more flakings, more ghostings, and you'll overall see the worst behaviors that women have to offer. With a social circle, you are better positioned for an extended relationship with decent sex frequency.

The problem that most social circle men have is that they are beta males who lack courage. The type of guy drawn to using social circles for mating doesn't approach social circle mating in the way that an alpha or sigma male would do it. Actually, the way an alpha or sigma male would do social circle game would tend to piss off a lot of social circles. As a result, beta males tend to stay in relationships longer than their useful shelf life and often experience bad marriages or bad non-marital relationships because women eventually get bored of them and cheat on them because they are typical beta males. Alpha and sigma males don't stick around bad relationships long enough. An alpha or sigma could use a social circle to get one or two 1-3 year long non-marital relationships but constantly changing out women will piss off social circles over a 5-10 year period in the same city. Constantly changing out women is not a problem in cold approaching or app swiping in a 5-10 year period in the same city. You also need geographic constancy to do social circle game well. Relocations kill social circles.

What you describe may be common in Long Island, but it is not exclusive to that area. Dallas is a weak social circle city but people do form them at times. In Dallas, you're more likely to get into a decent social circle if you are a native to this area as compared to a transplant who arrives as an adult, like I was. Getting into one of the social circles with Dallas natives with strong roots isn't that easy to do. It's a lot like getting into a top fraternity at a university. Most transplanted adults to Dallas won't get into those or they will be on the fringes of them. Additionally, a lot of the Dallas natives who go to local high schools, then possibly go to some unversity within Texas (maybe even Southern Methodist or Texan Christian locally) and then settle in Dallas as adults tend to get married earlier in life, settle into the suburbs, and have children. Some of those people might be your co-workers but you won't be spending your leisure time with them if you are an unmarried male who tends to have romantic relationships of 2 years or less.
I would tend to disagree with you here about social circles as someone who was strongly rooted in them growing up. What I have found is that social circles by nature force you to be a beta male. Even then, I find that people who have to rely on them often lose their ability to do other forms of game because they are so comfortable. Social circles are kind of a mirage because they give you security the way that cushy 9 to 5 would.

In my experience, the guys who rely on them and get into the desirable ones growing up fall apart fast once those circles vanish. Even more than that, these guys in the circle are often tied down to an LTR and you will be surprised to find how often these girls are finding their LTRs outside of the circle. My friends in the circle hate to hear it but a lot of times these women are getting with a stranger that approaches them or one they match with on an app.

As for relationships, I believe a chart was released which showed that people no longer get into LTRs anymore based on social circles compared to decades back. Dating apps and bars have taken over for how people meet. If anything, I would argue that guys relying on social circles are way behind the times and actually at a disadvantage.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tend to disagree with you here about social circles as someone who was strongly rooted in them growing up. What I have found is that social circles by nature force you to be a beta male. Even then, I find that people who have to rely on them often lose their ability to do other forms of game because they are so comfortable. Social circles are kind of a mirage because they give you security the way that cushy 9 to 5 would.
I have a different background in this because I was never rooted in a social circle growing up due to multiple childhood relocation, followed by multiple adulthood relocations. I've now put up a lengthy stint in my current city. The multiple relocations up until my late 20s put me in a place where I never could develop a meaningful social circle.

I think you and I would be engaging in a chicken and egg debate here. You are asserting that social circles by nature force beta male behavior. My argument would be that men by nature are beta males and are thus attracted to social circles. However, I would agree that they are a mirage.

In my experience, the guys who rely on them and get into the desirable ones growing up fall apart fast once those circles vanish. Even more than that, these guys in the circle are often tied down to an LTR and you will be surprised to find how often these girls are finding their LTRs outside of the circle. My friends in the circle hate to hear it but a lot of times these women are getting with a stranger that approaches them or one they match with on an app.
I believe social circles tend to vanish. There's one guy I know who has used social circles so well that it is astounding. Although this may be an outlier story, it has influenced my world view about social circles to a great degree.

This is a guy in his early 40s who lives in a medium sized metro area (population around 300,000). In terms of regions, I don't think the region matters all that much because mid-sized metros like this exist in all USA regions and function similarly. He has lived in that same metro his whole life exception for the 4 years of college. Since college graduation, his major relationships have all been from social circle. In his mid-20s, he started a 10+ year relationship that resulted in a failed marriage. According to his ex-wife, he strongly pushed the social circle to put the two of them together. Her initial interest in that pairing was rather tepid, but she eventually settled into it. I don't think she would have ever given him a chance as a cold approacher, nor do I think that guy could have ever cold approached her meaningfullly at that time in his life. Like many marriages, it eventually falls apart. He finds himself divorcing in his late 30s and the timeline falls a few years prior to the onset of the pandemic. Swipe apps exist at this time but he doesn't end up needing to use them. He does very minimal cold approaching either when the marriage falls apart. Due to his extensive social network from a lifetime of geographic stability, there are women in his social network who hear about his failed marriage and try to pitch themselves to him. He ends up immediately getting into an LTR while in the midst of a divorce process with some gal that at least one of his male friends knows and they got married in about 1.5 years time.

A guy like that is not like @Jesse Pinkman or I at all. This is the type of guy who isn't at all represent on SoSuave forums or any other similar forum.

If this guy's 2nd marriage falls apartment when he's 45-50, I don't know if he'll be able to use the social circle again, but his use of it has been decent for LTRs. I would argue that this guy is too beta. His geography is meaningful but not all guys in mid-sized metros like his have social circles. The ones who grew up in mid-sized areas like his that didn't get into social circles moved to the biggest metros areas in the USA and ended up experiencing the mating market via swipe apps, cold approaches, co-ed sports leagues, etc.

As for relationships, I believe a chart was released which showed that people no longer get into LTRs anymore based on social circles compared to decades back. Dating apps and bars have taken over for how people meet. If anything, I would argue that guys relying on social circles are way behind the times and actually at a disadvantage.
I have shown that chart many times and will show it again now. The data set comes from existing couples at the time of the study. The most recent study was from 2017. If you look at the universe of existing couples in 2017 and how they met based upon the year the relationship formed, it is clear that the relationships forming in 2010 or later than were current in 2017 were often swipe app based. There's no category in this chart for daygame formed relationship. In the 2009 data set from this researcher, "Met in Bar or Restaurant" was "Met in Bar or other Public Place", so I think the "Bar and Restaurant" group covers the longer term relationships formed from daygame. Additionally, some of the "bar and restaurant" group is likely some spillover from online formed couples too ashamed to admit that was the case, even though the surveying data was anonymized as is standard practice in survey-based methodological research.

Social circle as a means for forming established couples has been declining for decades.

College-formed relationships increased between 1975-2000 as more Baby Boomers and Gen X'ers went to college than GI Generation peope and Silent Generation people. You can see that college formed longer term relationships took a nosedive in the early 2000s right as the Millennials were getting to college campuses. To me, that's not coincidental. When I think plenty of romances were formed in college in the 2001-2007 era, most of them didn't stand the test of time and weren't current couples by 2017.

When thinking about college formed relationships, they could be social circle or they could have been a result of forced interaction within the confines of an extracurricular club. You need some social skill to approach a female in your English 102 class, so that's somewhat of a cold approach. Some relationships formed at off campus parties too, and that's debatable if that's more like social circle or a bar style cold approach. I doubt too many college formed relationships formed from a random cold approach while walking on campus (day game).

The workplace took a nosedive as a way of forming relationships starting in the early to mid-1990s, after an immense rise from the 1940s to up until the 1980s.

How Heterosexual Couples Meet.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah social circles are better at young ages and basically meant for you to get married in one. My friends that didn’t cash out are having a rough time right now lol. They also don’t tell you that your girl has most likely been passed around by every guy in that social circle…it’s called a vortex!

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in a Boston suburb when I was a kid. That was (is?) a tough area. School yard beat downs were common and everyone got one sooner or later. One day after recess my teacher praised me for taking my lumps. He witnessed the whole thing and was glad I didn’t cry or tell on the other kid.

I have lived most of my life in the south and I agree that a lot of southerners are passive aggressive. The guys will be cool to your face but talk trash behind your back. When I step to them and look them in the eye and ask what’s up they look down at the ground with their hands in their pockets and say something like “it’s all good” and try to avoid confrontation.

*I would say this applies to middle/upper middle class southern white guys.

Just my experience. Those behaviors probably affect the way one acquires poontang.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in a Boston suburb when I was a kid. That was (is?) a tough area. School yard beat downs were common and everyone got one sooner or later. One day after recess my teacher praised me for taking my lumps. He witnessed the whole thing and was glad I didn’t cry or tell on the other kid.

I have lived most of my life in the south and I agree that a lot of southerners are passive aggressive. The guys will be cool to your face but talk trash behind your back. When I step to them and look them in the eye and ask what’s up they look down at the ground with their hands in their pockets and say something like “it’s all good” and try to avoid confrontation.

*I would say this applies to middle/upper middle class southern white guys.

Just my experience. Those behaviors probably affect the way one acquires poontang.
AMEN on the southerners man, you described a lot of my people to a tee lol. The average southern guy grew up trying to keep an appearance, it comes with the church culture. You notice it mainly in the suburban guys and notice that they have a lot of deep-seated hatred inside of them that they mask behind a smile.

To a degree, I notice that this exists to an extent in most suburban guys of an upper middle class background. People are more passive-aggressive and often put on a mask. Southerners take it to the next level because you are throwing in religion and everyone trying to play a game of who can be the most morally self-righteous in front of others.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah social circles are better at young ages and basically meant for you to get married in one. My friends that didn’t cash out are having a rough time right now lol. They also don’t tell you that your girl has most likely been passed around by every guy in that social circle…it’s called a vortex!
TBH, I think social circles have their place in school because cold approaching would make you seem weird, it is a closed environment. Once you leave and get out into the real world, people find them to be a waste of time.

A lot of hot girls in the real world who live in big cities only use social circles for perks. A few times, the guys aren't even hitting it and she is shagging up with some rando that approached her during the day. Women prefer this since they want to leave their options open and are away from the judgment zones they were in during school.

Meanwhile, in school, people are under too much of a microscope and have less freedom so they have to form social circles. This is why so many college circles fall apart, people see no need for them and find that they are better off not having one. Only the losers stay behind and stick to them, the winners just move on and expand their horizons.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a different background in this because I was never rooted in a social circle growing up due to multiple childhood relocation, followed by multiple adulthood relocations. I've now put up a lengthy stint in my current city. The multiple relocations up until my late 20s put me in a place where I never could develop a meaningful social circle.

I think you and I would be engaging in a chicken and egg debate here. You are asserting that social circles by nature force beta male behavior. My argument would be that men by nature are beta males and are thus attracted to social circles. However, I would agree that they are a mirage.

I believe social circles tend to vanish. There's one guy I know who has used social circles so well that it is astounding. Although this may be an outlier story, it has influenced my world view about social circles to a great degree.

This is a guy in his early 40s who lives in a medium sized metro area (population around 300,000). In terms of regions, I don't think the region matters all that much because mid-sized metros like this exist in all USA regions and function similarly. He has lived in that same metro his whole life exception for the 4 years of college. Since college graduation, his major relationships have all been from social circle. In his mid-20s, he started a 10+ year relationship that resulted in a failed marriage. According to his ex-wife, he strongly pushed the social circle to put the two of them together. Her initial interest in that pairing was rather tepid, but she eventually settled into it. I don't think she would have ever given him a chance as a cold approacher, nor do I think that guy could have ever cold approached her meaningfullly at that time in his life. Like many marriages, it eventually falls apart. He finds himself divorcing in his late 30s and the timeline falls a few years prior to the onset of the pandemic. Swipe apps exist at this time but he doesn't end up needing to use them. He does very minimal cold approaching either when the marriage falls apart. Due to his extensive social network from a lifetime of geographic stability, there are women in his social network who hear about his failed marriage and try to pitch themselves to him. He ends up immediately getting into an LTR while in the midst of a divorce process with some gal that at least one of his male friends knows and they got married in about 1.5 years time.

A guy like that is not like @Jesse Pinkman or I at all. This is the type of guy who isn't at all represent on SoSuave forums or any other similar forum.

If this guy's 2nd marriage falls apartment when he's 45-50, I don't know if he'll be able to use the social circle again, but his use of it has been decent for LTRs. I would argue that this guy is too beta. His geography is meaningful but not all guys in mid-sized metros like his have social circles. The ones who grew up in mid-sized areas like his that didn't get into social circles moved to the biggest metros areas in the USA and ended up experiencing the mating market via swipe apps, cold approaches, co-ed sports leagues, etc.

I have shown that chart many times and will show it again now. The data set comes from existing couples at the time of the study. The most recent study was from 2017. If you look at the universe of existing couples in 2017 and how they met based upon the year the relationship formed, it is clear that the relationships forming in 2010 or later than were current in 2017 were often swipe app based. There's no category in this chart for daygame formed relationship. In the 2009 data set from this researcher, "Met in Bar or Restaurant" was "Met in Bar or other Public Place", so I think the "Bar and Restaurant" group covers the longer term relationships formed from daygame. Additionally, some of the "bar and restaurant" group is likely some spillover from online formed couples too ashamed to admit that was the case, even though the surveying data was anonymized as is standard practice in survey-based methodological research.

Social circle as a means for forming established couples has been declining for decades.

College-formed relationships increased between 1975-2000 as more Baby Boomers and Gen X'ers went to college than GI Generation peope and Silent Generation people. You can see that college formed longer term relationships took a nosedive in the early 2000s right as the Millennials were getting to college campuses. To me, that's not coincidental. When I think plenty of romances were formed in college in the 2001-2007 era, most of them didn't stand the test of time and weren't current couples by 2017.

When thinking about college formed relationships, they could be social circle or they could have been a result of forced interaction within the confines of an extracurricular club. You need some social skill to approach a female in your English 102 class, so that's somewhat of a cold approach. Some relationships formed at off campus parties too, and that's debatable if that's more like social circle or a bar style cold approach. I doubt too many college formed relationships formed from a random cold approach while walking on campus (day game).

The workplace took a nosedive as a way of forming relationships starting in the early to mid-1990s, after an immense rise from the 1940s to up until the 1980s.

View attachment 8585
So having good professional pics on your profile and a good bio even if it's templated helps greatly?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMEN on the southerners man, you described a lot of my people to a tee lol. The average southern guy grew up trying to keep an appearance, it comes with the church culture. You notice it mainly in the suburban guys and notice that they have a lot of deep-seated hatred inside of them that they mask behind a smile.

To a degree, I notice that this exists to an extent in most suburban guys of an upper middle class background. People are more passive-aggressive and often put on a mask. Southerners take it to the next level because you are throwing in religion and everyone trying to play a game of who can be the most morally self-righteous in front of others.
Very dangerous to be harboring those "moral" appearances while harboring hate. Those people would be capable of alot of bad things.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very dangerous to be harboring those "moral" appearances while harboring hate. Those people would be capable of alot of bad things.
Having worked in the corporate and even startup world, these types are all too common and make their way into management too. These are some of the worst people to deal with and there are courses and books on dealing with this specific personality. Whenever someone excessively virtue signals, especially on LinkedIn, be very careful and assume the worst. Most likely, they have plotted a lot and will envy guys like ourselves that get girls.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Would you say the Scots-Irish in the south are like this Jesse, based on your experience?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having worked in the corporate and even startup world, these types are all too common and make their way into management too. These are some of the worst people to deal with and there are courses and books on dealing with this specific personality. Whenever someone excessively virtue signals, especially on LinkedIn, be very careful and assume the worst. Most likely, they have plotted a lot and will envy guys like ourselves that get girls.
Oh you know it. Absolutely hate like we are raping people.